amor Help...

Jasperluver11 posted on May 05, 2009 at 02:16AM
ok i have no idea what to do... im in love with one of my friends and when he asked me if i loved him i told him i did and then he kissed me... he says he doesnt want a girlfriend right now though so i guess u could call us "friends with benefits"... hes dated a lot of my friends and a few of my best friends really like him a lot... i know hes not a good guy for me and my heart is very fragile but im completely in love with him... what should i do?

amor 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año daddiesgirl said…
heart
Ok. you need help? well the only help for a situation like this is when you next see this guy is talk to him. tell him everything (everything that he NEEDS to know) and how you feel and what needs to happen between you two. If he is the kinda guy you say he is than he will understand. I hope this helps you! Good luck!
hace más de un año Jasperluver11 said…
smile
thanks... i did that and it made me love him more but i finally made myself leave him and even though it hurt me i knew it was worth it and it was. now i dislike him strongly because during our "relationship" he used me more than once. that bastard... so anyways thank you for the help.
hace más de un año vampirefreak_26 said…
angelic
yah! you truly need help. I know how you feel I'v been there.
Just tell him how you feel about him. Somtimes you just gota trusth your hard. Hope this will help you!!
hace más de un año Black_cat_ said…
I think u shouldn't do anything with him, if he's bad 4 u ul only end up breaking up with him anyway and either making ur heart more fragile or breaking it, its not easy to mend if it breaks many people could testify to that including me. Ur feelings are probably more that u want to be with someone who loves u and looks after u, i know that 2 coz i was considering asking a friend out when i was on my own. ur best bet is to leave it and him and look else where for love, ul be better off hun
hace más de un año angiii7 said…
forget him ! he's not worth it :) Or maybe you should talk to him about this