amor Whats Wrong With Me!!!

unfair_love posted on Apr 26, 2009 at 10:48PM
hey... i dont come on this spot unless im sad, or confused... so i need someones help...

I'm homeschooled, and my ONLY social interactment is at church... which is an hour away... ok now i can tell you all my story! (yea! all clap!)

a few years ago there was this family that moved to our church... and i saw this cute funny, smart mouthed kid that EVERYONE liked... they said the ONLY reason was because of his hair... now to me thats just stupid... any way, i liked him but never knew i did. so the years have passed, he has become cuter... but he never smiled... several times i have tryed to make him smile, by being his friend ect.... but it never worked... i finally appologized for doing whatever i did to make him feel that way... his answer was "I just dont like people"... so then we sit together, he makes me laugh... but he just didn't seem to be happy with me... so now i go on a 3 week trip and come back and meet this hippyocrit who talks bad about her "Bestest friends"...

today i was looking for someone in the church and it looks like i lookin at him (i wasn't)... so he walks over to me and sits by her... and for the rest of the service he is laughing with her... and all i can do is think "why couldn't i do that?" Why cant i make him smile like that?" "what's wrong with me?", here he is a strait A studant (ok i don't know his grades but he can make those kinds of grades.. o he is SO smart) laughing, and having a wonderful time with this jerk!
and she's telling him that i'm anoying, selfish, rude... i mean, why can't i do that to her? i tryed to talk bad about her... but i sucked at it... i said "yeah and what about her pants? i mean... well they are kinda cute... i wonder where she got them.. o maybe we could go shopping together!" see i stink at talking bad about people!

anyway what should i do?
should i tell him that she is a jerk?
should i ask him why he is into her?
or should i just go on being anoyed that the guy that i've been wowed by, and fallen for, is stupid enough to fall for a person who might talk bad about him...? i need help
last edited on Apr 27, 2009 at 08:48PM

amor 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año latinlover said…
whoa....if i was u....haha she wudnt be able to talk no more
hace más de un año unfair_love said…
come on! plz i need advice!/ link
hace más de un año liissaaxx said…
This isn't as easy as it sounds but maybe you should tell him how you feel? Or just be open and say seriously what's so good about her that you suddenly started to like people?
Good luck.
hace más de un año renrae said…
just say, Hey, I noticed you with so and so. Whats up with that?

guys, in general, are jerks. i klearned that in kindergarten when a friend of mine stole my crayon. :) if he cant see the good in you, then he isn't worth it anyway.

oh, and bad talk advice; don't return it. that will just mean you sink to her level. If you can bear it, ask her to back off. Say 'I think you need to stop saying bad things about me. It is annoying and obnoxious, and it just makes you look bad as well.' It may sound corny, but ti usually works.
hace más de un año daddiesgirl said…
heart
Ok. Here is what is wrong with you: NOTHING! I know how you feel and here is how I solved everything. It took me a little while and it was hard but I concentrated on friends, family, school, and other more important things. Soon I forgot about the guy and all was well. Well...to add something(maybe true, may not be true. i don't know the guy)...but have you considered the thought that this guy might like you and is trying to make you jealous? BUT EVEN IF YOU TRY TO CHASE THIS GUY JUST MAKE SURE YOU NEVER CHANGE WHO YOU ARE! If this guy doesn't like you for who you are then he isn't worth it.