amor Tu Know How Feelings Get Confusing.. Well This Is One Of Those Moments=/

TOKIO posted on Mar 16, 2009 at 07:47AM
Ok so i got this lil problem..well i mean BIG problem. ya see i have a boyfriend and i am totaly in love? but lately he is being an ass to me and he keeps saying stuff that hurts oh and then he can say sorry and just leave it like that and go out with his friends.. but one of my cloest friends still has feelings for me and me and him go way back he is always there for me and i think i a falling for him agian i remember all that we had and we never hooked up which sucks badly... so heres where i need help.. I have no clue what to do i am in love? with 2 people my bf and one of my best friends.. any advice people maybe this is just a crush but i feel strongly towards my bestie and my bf so is that love??

amor 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año isabelle_905 said…
sunny
Sounds to me like your boyfriend's just not that into you... And it sounds like he's taking the coward's way out of the relationship by acting like a major ass so that you can break-up with him instead of having him get his hands dirty...

And your friend is either very patient or he's just not that into you either... And you shouldn't confuse history with love... Sure it's comfortable and safe (to a certain degree) but it's not always that great love...

And I'm not convinced when you say you're in love with both of them... I don't think you're doing that great a job at convincing yourself either... And maybe it is a crush... No one knows that but you...
I think you know which one you would rather be with... You don't need someone else telling you which guy to choose. Just follow your heart.

P.S. At your age you shouldn't even be thinking about hooking up with anyone! But giving my opinion about these things gets me in trouble so do what you want!!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año latinlover said…
laugh
whoa!!! haha you could have talk to me you idiot geesh max is a g** ( know u hate it when i say that) russian and sergio is a stupid skater muffin top!! opinions get over it cuzin cuz u seriously a lil freak you aint in love you just want a casual.... lalala
hace más de un año r-pattz said…
if you loved one of them, youd know it, believe me. i think that this is just a crush, like isabelle said. personally, i dont believe that you can be in love with two people, youd just know which person is perfect for you. that is based only on personal experience and opinion fyi. i would break up with the boyfriend and stay single for a bit. give you and your bestie some time.
hace más de un año Jasperluver11 said…
i agree with r-pattz...
hace más de un año TOKIO said…
smirk
hi im tokio i did not post that forum i think it was latinlover even though she replies to the question
hace más de un año renrae said…
it sounds like its at risk of jumping the shark. go with the flow. if you truly like this other person more than your boyfriend, pursue a relationship with him. if not, the n don't. but if your bf keeps being a jerk, dump him. You shouldn't be treated that way. or, be a brat to him and THEN see what he says.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año TOKIO said…
angry
latin lover did this forum not me
hace más de un año latinlover said…
angry
ugh such a liar dnt blame this shit on me!!
hace más de un año isabelle_905 said…
sunny
Girls, calm down. You're both pretty!

It doesn't matter who created the forum. It could end up helping someone else, so enough with the pointing of fingers.