amor Consejos

angels posted on Jan 06, 2009 at 09:37PM
ok. i have a new problem. there is this one guy that ive met he makes my heart soar just by him saying good morning. i think im falling in love with him, he feels the same way about me. now the problem is at the same time another guy is asking out for a date, ive talked to him but there isnt anything except a friendship feeling for him. he is almost like my twin we have a lot of the same likes, but with the other one, we have the same likes and dislikes too. the first one that makes heart soar is the one for me(i think) it feels like it. the other one has been hurt and i dont want to hurt him by saying that im not interested in a girlfriend way. what should i do? i have never had this problem before. if anyone has ideas please tell me. i dont want to hurt the other guys feelings, but all i feel for him is friendship. the other guy is who i want.

amor 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año twilightlova13 said…
Your gonna hurt the other guy by saying yes and making him have false hope! You will also be hurt because you are not with the one you want! I think you should say no to that other guy in a nice way and go with the one who u think u love! you can still be friends with the other guy!
hace más de un año bonesluver126 said…
I agree with twilightlova13... let the guy that likes you down easy, let him know that you don't want to ruin your friendship, and appologize. Get to know your crush better and see how the relationship progresses. Good luck!
hace más de un año twilovers said…
Tell your friend that you don't want to ruin your friendship for love, seriously, I've seen it happen before...and you and your friend sound really close, and you don't want to lose that. Tell him that you only think of him as a friend and that you don't want to ruin your friendship. If you give him time, he will get it and maybe another relationship will spark for him (: