amor How do tu know if you're in love?

mrsblack_1089 posted on Dec 25, 2008 at 10:06PM
I was dating a guy (let's call him Joe) who was related (bro/sis) to my best friend. It started getting really weird between his sis and I (we r bff's) so I broke up with him. That was one reason to break up, but also that I didn't like not being able to flirt because I had a bf. (I'm a HUGE flirt ^^) He seemed bummed but got over it after a while and so did I. Later I showed my friends the notes we had passed when we were dating. Here's like a major thing we said.
Joe: Now you have to get ugly so I dnt want u
Me: Well I'm ugly anyway so that shouldn't be a problem.
Joe: Shut UP! Yes you ARE! Lots of girls wish they were as beautiful as u.
My friends read that and they were like 'Wow, he relly liked u.'

Now it's been a couple montsh and he has a steady gf. I'm soo jealous and I'm wondering why? I broke up with HIM. But I keep imagining us married, with a family, kissing under the mistle toe, and I'll use any excuse to see him or talk to him. Am I in love? What do I do?

amor 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año twifanpire said…
Well...if you you imagined all those things with him then you might be in love...if you get a weird feeling in your stomach when he's around, if you feel you can be no one but YOURSELF around him, and if when your with him nothing else matters, then probably it is love.
But, since you're a 'HUGE flirt', you need to be really careful with your feelings. Do you feel different when you're with him than with any other guy? Because if any other guy makes you feel what 'Joe' makes you feel, then it probably isn't love.
And does he seem happier with his new girlfriend than he was with you? Ask your friends if you're not sure. If he does seem happier with her, then you might want to back away...but, if he isn't into his girlfriend, he'll find out soon enough and brake up with her. That's where YOU come in. Talk to him, but only if you're sure of what you feel, if you know you're going to dump him again because you might like another guy, then don't do anything.
Be yourself.
*And by the note he wrote, you can tell he really did like you.=D
last edited hace más de un año
Oh my gosh, did I make any sense?=s
Please tell me how it goes!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año mrsblack_1089 said…
I'm definetly comfortable being myself with 'Joe' but I usually am anyway. I'm not afraid to show my real self because I think it's the only way to be guaranteed real friends and relationships in life. And when I'm with him I usually loose track of time and ignore the ppl around me, if I can help it.
This is going to sound VERY corny, but Joe's different from other guys. A normal guy will say, 'Call you later. Pick you up @ 8, etc.' And they'll call you tomorrow and pick you up at 8:30. Joe would say, "Call you later and pick you up at 8' and he WOULD. He makes me feel like I'm not worthless or stupid; like I'm actually worth something and worthwhile.
And I've sensed a change in him. When he liked me and then asked me out, he was more carefree. Now he SAYS he's happy with his new gf, but I see his eyes. They've lost the little spark in them, now they're dull, and he doesn't smile as much. When he looks at me, a kind of haunting sadness comes into his eyes, too. Longing. When he's with me he smiles the whole time, laughs, jokes, and his eyes are alive.
The thing is...my friends don't like him. Well, one friend does but the other doesn't. She thinks I can do so much beter, but I'm not sure if I CAN. I'm just...drawn to him. He's sweet and funny and kind; a gentleman. He still acts like a ltitle kid, like me, and doesn't disrespect his parents. He's got some problems with one of my friends but if I tell him to lay off of her, he'll listen and apologize right away.
Even the friend who thinks I can do better admits that he sounds like he really cared about me and that's all she can ask for.
AWWWWWWW....and girl, don't let your friends lead you on the wrong track...just do what you think is best.=D