amor Help

angels posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 10:48PM
i have been talking to a guy for almost three weeks and im falling for him. i havent met him in person we met online. ive asked him to go with me to the movies but got back that he was unsure. i think hes alot like me a little timid on meeting. i sent him a picture and ive seen his picture,in his picture there were two guys one slender built the other one wasnt. he told me he was the slender built one. is he just scared like me or is he afraid of his size i wont like him anymore? i dont know what to do. please help me. i dont care whether hes slender or not. i just want to meet the one who makes feel good just to hear from him. please help me if you can

amor 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
It sounds like you're off to a pretty good start. I'd keep doing what you're doing, talking with him online and occasionally mentioning that you want to meet him in person. Honestly, no one can know what he's thinking but him. So just try to be really open with him and ask him why he doesn't want to meet. Just be really gentle about everything, you don't want to scare him off by being too demanding or anything.

But eventually you should meet in person. If time goes on and you still haven't met, this relationship may not work.
hace más de un año angels said…
THANKYOU ILL KEEP TRYING. as of dec 27 he just simply quit talking to me. but im happy to say that i found out i wasnt really in love with him. and now i have met someone new and the feelings i thought i had for the other one are nothing compared to what i feel for this one, this one when i talk to him i get so keyed up that i have trouble concentrating on anything else. and with this everything is open and very blunt, which wasnt the way it was between me and ben. daniel makes my heart soar just by talking to him. thankyou jillywinkles for your advice. but what at the time seemed so important about ben really wasnt like i thought it was. if things had been a little different i might have been missing out on another relationship that has so far been amazing. i am thankful now that it didnt work between us.
last edited hace más de un año