amor I messed up...

mrsblack_1089 posted on Dec 07, 2008 at 02:46AM
I was with the best guy (let's call him 'mark'). Mark asked me out last year, but I turned him down because I thought he wasn't very good looking or whatever. Then at the beginning of this year, I was like, 'Whoa!' and I was head over heels for Mark. I flirted, he flirted back..it went on in that way for a while. Then he asked me out and I said yes.
But being the dope that I was, I broke up with him. I think I got possessed becasue I still don't know why I did. But I hate myself because I broke up with Mr. Perfect. I think I actually could have married this guy eventually.
Let me tell you why he was perfect: First of all, he is INSANELY good looking. Short, but still hot. And I think I am ugly (zits, fat, bad teeth) but Mark saw BEHIND my face, to my heart. at first he said I was pretty, that was flattering enough, and then he said I was beautiful. He's smart and caring and funny.
Now I want him back more than anything but he has a girlfriend. I asked his sister if they were serious, but she doesn't know much, just says she's really pretty but clingy.
I don't want to turn into those crazy jealous ex gf's especially because I broke up with HIM. But I think I love him..I just want him back!!!
Plus this isn't a school romance. He took her to a movie today and their parents know and everything.

amor 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
Aww maybe he still likes you!! You should maybe email him again and start to get friendly but don't come off as needy or clingy just be supportive and if you feel he still likes you by the way he acts and talks around you maybe he does and you can make a move.
hace más de un año mrsblack_1089 said…
well he's been flirting with me recently. but i'm a chicken!!! fate's given me about 100 chances to tell him i like him, but i havent. Im going to shoot myself because we were ALL ALONE today for like 15 mins and i said NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

here's the gun. BAM! I'm dead...
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
Well maybe it's some kind of sign that you have NOT been doing anything? Is he really the guy you want to be with or do you just miss him because you can't have him now? Just think it through and if you really think you want to be with him you have to make a move honey!
hace más de un año GwenTrentDude said…
3 letters. WOW. we havent talked in the longest! I havent been on line as much since I have supposvly "stoling" my friends best friend and were cool now but I still feel like she hates me. and I guess all of our friends are hating me for that too! Ok so b4 I help out ima tell you the long stories short...ROSA AND MALIK WERE GOING OUT...BLAHBLAHBLAH...I THINK I LIKE 4 GUYS AGAIN! DIFFERENT ONES BTW...EXEPT 2 OF THEM...I THOUGHT THAT I WUZ IN LOVE WITH MALIK BUT TURNS OUT I DONT....ok so you should like idk uh...wow this is hard!
so maybe you should find out if he still has some feelings for you and maybe have a talk or not if you're embaressed to do that...but do you really like him..like marry him as you said? cause maybe you might feel that.
hace más de un año mrsblack_1089 said…
GwenTrentDude: 3 letters: WOW. lol =D email me! no ill email u! tell me everything! ok im writing! i was worried you'd died or something!!!!!!!!!!!