amor please help me, i need consejos NOW

twi-hardsrule posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 09:04PM
ok well there's this guy i have liked since 4th grade (lets call him bob) and im in 8th and he asked me out about 4 weeks ago. well theres this other girl (lets call her jane) and bob and jane went out for about 3 months in 6th grade. got it so far? ok well when he asked me out 4 weeks ago i said yes and we went out for a day. then the next day my BFF calls me and tells me that on the bus she heard jane saying that bob was going to break up with me so he could go out with jane again. (JERK) well so now things have cooled off between us and we become like best friends again but then 2 days ago he txts me and asks me out again so i say yes...again...(being the idiot i am) and then Jane comes up to me today saying that she is going out with bob and bob didn't want me to know but she felt bad for me and told me. so i get my evil minions (aka: my best friends EVER) to get him in the hallway and break up with him so i can beat him to the punch. well, evil minion #1 writes a VERY mean note (i didn't know it was going to be so mean) and both of my evil minions give it to him...well he starts freaking out saying that he was never going out with Jane when he was going out with me and almost starts crying in the hallway! i freak out and can't decide who to believe and im thinking i might believe Jane cuz Bob has lied to me b4..many times.. so just about 5 minutes ago i txted him saying that i was going to stay broken up with him (im not really the kinda girl who likes to go out with a lot of guys) and he FREAKS!! hes like I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!! and i believe that but he has hurt me b4 and i dont want to be hurt again! so now i just lost my best friend and he hates me :'( what should i do? plz help me thanx -Allie-

amor 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
It sounds like this Jane girl is a b!tch and is messing with you. I don't know either of them, obviously, but from what you wrote there it sounds like you automatically believe that he's the one betraying you, instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt. I would trust my boyfriend rather than this random girl who would do anything to get with him.

Again, you are the one who knows these people, not me, so I could be completely wrong. But still I wouldn't trust this Jane person. I guess what I'm saying is that if it were me, I'd give him another chance.
hace más de un año iluvryry said…
you should give him another chance and explain to him that this girl is a *****! if he tries anything else like that though you should end it!
hace más de un año latinlover said…
the jane chick sounds like a this gurl in a book calld house of night novels c she tries to make the othr gurl who has her ex bf thnk thathe is lying to her and says tat they r realy togethr wen really he isnt and she is jus lying c u need to trust the guy becuz the ex is obviously jealous and wants him back and u breakin up wit him jus gave her the chance to take him back soo give him anothr chance but have ur frnds keep close watch of him wen u rnt around hope this works twilighter chicklet haha
hace más de un año Snerkie said…
It seems like 'Jane' might be playing you. But if you don't want to be played around any more it'd probably be for the best to just forget about him. Then he'll just have to get over it, Jane will go off somewhere and you can find someone that won't muck you about :)
hace más de un año teNaxx said…
You should talk to both of them in the same time and make Bob tell you in front of Jane he's not going out with her, and other way around. I think that's the only way of dealing with it.

P.S. Sorry if I'm too late.