amor Is it love? Please, help me!

teNaxx posted on Oct 19, 2008 at 05:22PM
Actually, I have never had this kind of problem - I don't know if I'm in love or it's just... something else.

So, I've been abroad on summer holidays for 40 days. In the house I have stayed in was one guy... We were quite close since we were hanging out all the time. Each day, I liked him more and more - till the day he said he was in love with me.
I started ignoring him but he stayed nice with me. I know it was wrong thing to do, but I just don't like when boys are being romantic - I always step back.
Anyway, he was always there for me and when I pulled myself back together, we started going on trips through his country every day. Only the two of us. I have never felt that safe in my whole life. Felt like everything is going to be all right, no matter what. And when I had to stay away from him for a few days, I felt like trowing up. Felt like I'm was going to choke. And all the problems I had there came to me, I started being aware of them - till I came back to his place.
But came the day I had to go home, far, far away from him. I really thought I was going to be all right and I didn't feel anything at first. And now... As each day goes by, I miss him more and more. It feels like I'm going to choke again. And it has been two months since the day I left.

I'm not sure what is this cause I've been in love before and it felt nothing like this.
Am I in love or I miss him as my best friend??
Please, can somebody tell me anything?

Thanks.

amor 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
Well I think you definitely love him, but are you IN love with him? The only way to tell that is think about it--are you attracted to him? Do you want to touch him? Can you imagine him in the boyfriend kind of way? If you're not physically attracted to him, well then you just love him as a friend.
hace más de un año teNaxx said…
Well yes, I had to pull myself together not to jump on him. But he's very good looking guy so...
hace más de un año iluvryry said…
sounds like lurve! it must be terrible feeling like that!