amor How do tu know you're in love?

teNaxx posted on Oct 19, 2008 at 02:58PM
How do you feel when you're in love?
How do you know you ARE in love?

Are you comfortable or uncomfortable with that person?
Are you being a chatterbox or you forget everything?
Do you feel something in your stomach or you feel safe?

Or all of this is a nonsense to you?

amor 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
For me:

I feel insanely, riduculously happy. It feels as though the world is right when I'm with him, and I can't stop thinking about him.

I know that it's love when I think about what I love about them, and it's not just how they look, but it's all the quirky little things they do, their personality, and I truly admire, respect, and trust them.

I'd say both comfortable an uncomfortable. Comfortable because I feel as though I can talk to him about things that I can't with anyone else. Uncomfortable because I'm not sure what to do or say sometimes, and it can easily get awkward. But I think that's mostly because I haven't had much experience.

When I'm uncomfortable or unsure of myself, I tend to get quiet, shy I guess. Later when I've known a person for a long time I'm quite chattery.

I think we all get that feeling when we like someone, how are stomach gets all twisty and we start breathing quickly and our heart kind of aches. And all we want to do is touch them.

:)
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
Ooh and I forgot another one: all the love songs suddenly make way more sense! :D I always knew what they were about before, but even with the simplest things suddenly I'm like, "Oh! THAT'S what they mean!"
hace más de un año iluvryry said…
when i'm in love i can't stop thinking about that person. you just know that they're the right one for you!