amor My friend needs help! PLEASE HELP!!!!

twilightlova13 posted on Oct 12, 2008 at 03:36AM
Ok! So... my one friend keeps telling me her problems about a guy situation. I have no clue wat she should do so i was hoping some of u guys would know. So...she has a boyfriend but she likes her ex and he likes her again. She REALLY loves her ex and only likes her bf! She doesn't just want to dump her bf then go out with her ex but she doesn't want to stay with her bf if she likes her ex. I'm confused for wat she should do! What do u guys think? Please help me to help her!!!!

amor 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año ACDCRULES said…
i think if she really loves her ex she should go back out with him.if you love someone you should go after them!
hace más de un año twilightlova13 said…
thanx! I will tell her that but i'll need more to convince her! People please reply!!!=)
hace más de un año iluvryry said…
love is love and if she doesn't like her bf she could ruin her love life!! tell her to go with the guy she wants to be with!
hace más de un año _lina_ said…
It's unfair to her boyfriend for your friend to keep pretending that she's interested in him. She should break up with him (but do it nicely). But make sure she doesn't start dating her ex right away, because that's not fair to either her ex or her current boyfriend. She should take some time being single to figure out what she really wants.
Oh! I never thought of that. Thanx! I need more people to respond please! I'd like to get a bunch of replies and thoughts! I rly appreciate it.=)
hace más de un año latinlover said…
hmmm she shud go back out wit her ex even tho she knws it wil hurt her bf at the moment but she cant keep playing games she has to choose, eventually.. other than that i say she needs to fgure out who she really wants
I agree! It's kinda annoying but i understand wat she is going through.=) More advice please!!!!!=) I GREATLY appreciate it!=)
hace más de un año isabelle_905 said…
ok, i'm gonna pretend i don't know what you're talking about and i'm gonna tell you what i would tell any other person... so lets call this person Jane...

if Jane doesn't love her bf she should be fair to him and let him go... but that doesn't mean she can't still be friends with him!!

now here's how i feel about on again off again relationships... if ppl keep getting back together and breaking up maybe it's because there's a reason they shouldn't be together... if you ask me, in our day and age it shouldn't be that hard to stay with someone if you really love them or if they really love you... obviously there's a problem in the relationship otherwise Jane and her ex would've never broken up... maybe it's because one person can't commit or maybe it's because they just don't feel the same way about each other... whatever the problem is, chances are it wont just magically get fixed...

the thing i would tell you to tell your friend is: "If he's stupid enough to leave you, be smart enough to let him go".

and for everyone else out there... what's meant to be will eventually be... stop stressing about everything and just enjoy the ride!!
Thanx belle! I'll tell her! But...wat if the reason they r getting back together is because they DO belong together it's just life gets in their ways sometimes and they have to deal with it the the good AND bad times? Thanx! UGH! HAHA! SHe said she'd like MORE responses! Anything to help a friend=)
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
She needs to make a choice. Playing them both along like this is disrespectful to them both. Whichever one she chooses, it will hurt the other and they won't like it, but it will be better in the long run. The most important thing is to really CHOOSE. Think carefully about it and then once she's made the choice, that's IT. She turns her attention fully to who she's chosen and forgets about the other one. You have to be merciless with something like this, or else the three of them will just be stuck in this unpleasant situation dragging on forever.
hace más de un año isabelle_905 said…
Ok ppl here’s the thing you’re all gonna have to know about me... I cannot tell a lie and if I think you’re doing the wrong thing for yourself then I’m gonna say something about!! And I’m not trying to be mean... It’s called tough love ppl!! Now I don’t wanna hurt anyone’s feelings and I don’t wanna piss anyone off so be warned if you’re gonna read what I wrote below you probably won’t like it... and I don't really wanna hear about it (not you sunshine!;))... I just callz them how I seez them...

Oh! I didn't know they actually decided to get back together... In that case I'm gonna stop pretending it's any other couple and tell you that you need to have an intervention and make Jane understand that she deserves better!! She still has her whole life ahead of her... Why does she wanna waste any of that precious time with a person that won’t treat her right?! She may not want to listen but I'm just gonna have to say it... Once a player/cheater always a player/cheater...

Sorry, that's probably not what Jane wants to hear but it had to be said... at least she has you to look out for her!! ;)

Anyhoo... More life lessons courtesy of bumper stickers!! Sorry I couldn’t pick just one :P

"One day at a time is enough... don’t look back & grieve the past... it’s gone... don’t be troubled about the future, it has not come yet... live in the present & make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering"
"There’s a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything. But it’s not giving up. It’s realizing that you Don’t Need Certain People and Their Crap."
"The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn."
"Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you."
"The man that deserves you the most is the man that thinks he doesn’t." (sorry i just love this one & had to share it)

Well I've learned something about myself over the past couple years... No matter how much I try, I just can’t keep it short!! :P

Hope this helps!
HAHAHAH! WOW BELLE!! That was some good bumper sticker advice! HAHAH! And thanx about her having me at least! I like the two bumper stickers that say this "The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn." and "The man that deserves you the most is the man that thinks he doesn’t." Thanx belle! She'll really appreciate all of this advice!!!=)