amor Should I have ended it?????

mrsblack_1089 posted on Oct 04, 2008 at 09:31PM
OK so here's my dilema: After FINALLY getting over a crazy, insane, total waste of time crush, i found a new guy. His name was Ryan and he was the best. I have really low self esteem so I'm always picking on myself and calling myself ugly and everything, and he wrote me in a note tht he liked me and then I found out I liked him too, so I told him that (never wait to tell a guy how you really feel, TRUST ME) and a few days later he called me pretty, then a few days later he said I was beautiful. But, of course, there was a flaw: he was my best friend's brother. I started a pick about dating best friend's brothers and most ppl picked OK, but since we started dating, every time I saw her, it would feel sooo incredibly weird. And I thought, well I didn't want it to be like that forever (I didnt tell her about Ryan) so...I ended it. And now I'm completely miserable and I think he is too, but he's good at hiding it. And the worst part is is that instead of being mad, he said, DIRECT QUOTE, 'it did feel weird. i think we're doing the right thing here, and i knew it would happen eventually. it's not your fault, dont b sry. i'll get over it.' and THEN he said, 'lol now u hafta stop being so beautiful 2 make me stop wanting u.' and then i said, 'well im not pretty, so dont worry.' and then he said 'SHUT UP!!! yes you ARE! don't ever say that again! a lot of girls wish they were as beautiful as you are.' what the heck am i supposed 2 do?? like i cant just walk back and tell him tht i wanna go out again, right? i only broke up w him yesterday...

amor 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año VampireGirl said…
ok, look i know it was awkward around your friend, but sometimes you have to think about yourself. im not saying ditch her for him, but maybe talk to her about what it would be like if you and her brother dated(cuz you didnt tell her the first time right?) talk to him, ask him if he thinks its an option to get back together. i mean, he obviously still likes you, and its probly kinda hard not to flirt with you now.

so just talk to them, and i mean, if your friend says it wouldnt work for her, just like ask why. cuz if its that she doesnt want you to like go to her and talk about him like any other boyfriend(cuz how would you feel if someone did that to you?), you can always go to someone else for that. it might be awkward, but you've gotta live a little :)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año mrsblack_1089 said…
i saw him today...boy was THAT awkward!! i dnt want it to be like tht. ill ask her. i love you vampiregirl!!!! :D
hace más de un año VampireGirl said…
ya, you know i try. lol

i mean, awkward-ness is never good, so its best to try to make it umm , un-awkward
hace más de un año GwenTrentDude said…
ok look all this time we talked about me and malik and evan and denise!well i think its time 4 it to turn the other way.sure its akward but it always will be if you dont do something about it! he really f***ing likes you!thats how evan feels w abby! he says your pretty and beautiful. that is really nice of the dude 2 say...he can't get over you and you cant get over him...SO PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD PLEASE WORK THINGS OUT WITH 'EM. U CANT ALWAYS THINK OF THE NEGATIVES!POSSITVES R THE BEST THING 4 YOU RIGHT NOW!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año punkymonkey said…
Mabe You Should Talk To Your Friend About It And Find Out Her Opinion. Because If She Is Really Your Friend She Would Want You To Be Happy.
hace más de un año llerenaprincipe said…
yeah
i hate when girls say they're not pretty
everyone has different perceitions of that
so you have to believe him
if he gets mad
then that means u hurt his feelings when you say that
hace más de un año latinlover said…
i say go for him agian think bout u this time u shud be happy not feelling akward since the guy abviously is a sweet dude and i can see taht he still cares for u so yea go for it hun