amor Friend And Friends Boyfriend!!

iluvryry posted on Sep 30, 2008 at 08:31PM
i kinda hav a huge crush on my friends boyfriend. u might hav dun my pick but no1 is really taking it seriously and this is a huge chrisis 4 me! if u help me with my prob i promise i will help u with any of urs!!!WOT SHUD I DO? i can't stop thinking about it and i think my friend knows. i am crying right now!!!! SOS!!

amor 16 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año latinlover said…
wel for one its not cool to go out wit ur friends bf or ex. maybe u should jus forget bout it .. or u can jus wait wen they break up u can ask to c if she would let u be his gf( u have to ask its in the rules on ex's)if she says no well then idk .and u have to make sure she broke up wit him . and anothr thing c if he likes u first b4 u go all crazy on him ok i hope this helps but then agian i am not the best at these things bye hun goood luck xoxo
hace más de un año iluvryry said…
thnx i will try that
hace más de un año enca said…
if he really loves her than,u should find another guy,but if he doesn't (he has her only for fun,also her)then try to win him okay?don't give up
thnx that's a good idea aswell
problem has changed! he dumped her but i am not sure if i should ask him out yet?
hace más de un año peytonmarie101 said…
hmm how long has it been since he dumped her? And i think u should definetly talk 2 your friend about it first 2 c how she feels about it before saying anything to him u never no she might be ok with it :)
he dumped 2 days ago but he seems pretty over it but shes not but me and my friend have kindof fallen out!
hace más de un año peytonmarie101 said…
ooh well i think ur just gonna have to decide who means more 2 u either tell him how u feel or try n make it up with your friend but i think your really gonna have to think about it and not just take my advise coz im no expert with this kinda thing lol
me and my friend fell out because she was trying to control me all the time thats why they broke up! i can't pick
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
I would try to patch things up with your friend, then ask him out. You've got to be on somewhat good terms with her, otherwise she's going to think you're a total b!tch when she finds out you're with him. So appologize to her, say that you miss her, you want to make things up, etc...I understand you have problems with her, like the controlling thing, but try to stay nice with her.

If you're careful about her feelings, and make sure she's okay with everything before you do anything with him, it will save a lot of unpleasantness that would happen otherwise.
ok thnx
hace más de un año GwenTrentDude said…
yeah like does he kno ur intrested?
not really!!!!!!
hace más de un año GwenTrentDude said…
well like make it kinda ovious or be a bit flurty! that will help just don't over do the flurting cause that will freak him out! trust me my friend did that and yeah lets just say it wuz really embaressing!
kk wot do u mean by flirting?? any flirting tips would be nice!!!
hace más de un año teNaxx said…
Hm...Is this still on or you have worked this thing out?