amor I really need help and a tip!

yulia posted on Sep 29, 2008 at 05:16PM
I have this guy!We are engaged i love him,he loves me.But the problem is that sometimes he in purpouse or not flirts with other girls!I really get jealouse and nervouse in these cases(as welll as he does)Once i wanted to break up with him(for the reason that he is is so nervouse)but he was begging to me all day so i could forgive him!He is important to me so i can not break up with him(but i am a very likeable ,lovely girl in class)So i want u to tell me any tip for how to make him not to flirt while he's engaged to me(i need u to know we love each-other and we r both flirty tipes)tell me what can i do

amor 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año iluvryry said…
don't break up with him giv him a chance!
try telling him how u feel!
hace más de un año latinlover said…
ugh put him on a leash and tell him to "comon ur wit me now " haha
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
Well it depends how serious the flirting is. I wouldn't bother getting jealous if it's just light harmless flirting--some people just socialize like that. But if you think there's a danger of him cheating on you, you need to talk about it. Let him know how he is appearing--Once he is aware of the flirting problem, he should realize that continuing all this flirting is not showing any respect for you and that's not right.

Be careful you're not too crazy-jealous though--you can't expect him to completely ignore every other female.