amor Help please like now!!!

mrsblack_1089 posted on Sep 08, 2008 at 10:13PM
OK I need help. I think I love this guy (yes love) but I'm not sure why. He's kind of a bad boy and he's a pig when he talks about girls. I've had a crush on him since I was in 1st grade, and now I'm in 8th. he's liked me a couple times, we've kissed 2. but now he's in highschool in a different school and I don't see him much but he's sooooooooo freakin hot!!!!! when I DO c him, i cnt breathe. and when he's liked me, he's been relly polite and nice and very, very sweet. kind of like edward cullen, but when he isnt liking me, hes like jake when he was fighting so hard for bela, a jerk. sry...the point: i cnt get him out of my mind, thoughts of him keep me up at nite, and i have no idea what i c in him. can anyone help me get over this crush??

amor 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año latinlover said…
uhh the crush wil fade hopefully but idk i would try to c him ya know. but yeah i can relate to u i know exaclty how u feel hun but yeah i am sorry i cant help as wel ya knw bye good luck
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
You have two choices: move on, or try to enter into a relationship with him.

Move on:
You've liked him for a very long time, so whatever you're doing now isn't working. Try new things. I don't know what you've done to get over him, or if you've even tried, but I'd suggest keeping yourself busy with lots of activities and going out with friends. Maybe do something different during holidays like go on a trip somewhere new or something. Most importantly, Stop thinking about him!!! Yeah, duh, right? But it's so easy to fall into moping and fantasizing about him...whenever that starts to happen, you need to have a list of things to do instead to distract yourself. Put on some catchy music, watch a movie, go shopping, hang with friends (talking about OTHER things)....you get the gist. You have to Really be willing to move on...if there's a part of you somewhere that is still hanging on, realize it and be merciless ;).

Relationship:
Ok, so if you DON'T want to move on, you can try to get with him. A different school isn't a different country or even a different state--it's completely doable. Be as forward as you can--push yourself. Meet up with him and hang out. Ask him out if you want. Tell him that you still like him. Flirt. This is of course only if he's single. If he has a girlfriend, or if you ask him out and he's not interested, it's time to change to the moving on option.

Hope that helped. It's up to you which option you pick--the point is you have to fully commit to one. If you just sort of waver in between the two and are undecisive, nothing will ever happen for you.
Analyze your feelings. You say you don't know what you see in him--how well do you really know this guy? Is it really love? If it is love, you should know at least some of the things you love about him. Think things through. Good luck!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año mrsblack_1089 said…
it did thx very much!! ive decided tht i DO wanna move on but im seeing him tomorrow (probly) not on a date: its a possible thing at a soccer tourney but i will TRY to just b friends. he's a great friend, by the way; really cool and nice but hes not relly a committment guy so i think the friends thing will b good.
OK wat do i do NOW?? today I was hangin out with him and my friend, but he was TOTALLY flirting with her!! (she didnt show interrest) i considered pulling him aside and telling him tht i liked him, but i chickened out. i was feeling pretty jealous but whos' to say tht he was ACUALLY fliring, u no? i mena, hes tried to make me jealous b4 but idk...one minute he was fliting and the next he gave me a huge hug!! HELP!
hace más de un año GwenTrentDude said…
ok come down i have this problem...sorta i like 2 guys...Help me 2 people...anyways don't show fear.Ether he also moved on or hes testing you. since he gave you a hug he might kno you still kinda have fillings 4 him or hes just a player.try 2 like some1 else but not permanit only 4 a while so don't get attached and don't show or he will like you and you don't want that.

4 the pig(LOL)he has options now so it might be more than your friend so be carful and don't show or he will think your crazy.just calm down act like you like him but at the same time no.
if it does not make sense to you send me a message or leave a comment.
hace más de un año llerenaprincipe said…
make HIM jealous :P
it works everytime
hace más de un año enca said…
true to pass ur time as good as u can,with friends,internet go out,try to forget him there r a lot of nice guys in in the world waitin' for you,
2plan-if u can not forget him then telll to him that u like him(maybe with a sms it would be easier,or though a friends,better with sms)i have done it so(i am in 8 grade too)try it and tell me
hace más de un año iluvryry said…
i'd say make him jealous aswell!
OK...so i MIGHT be over jake...but...now theres richie. i had a thing with this guy named ryan but we broke up in a week or so. now...yeah richie. he just makes me laugh! like whenever i am having a bad day, he always makes it better, and i think thats very important in a relationship. plus hes relly smart in math and hes been checking my math voluntarily for me for the past few days. he even helps me find out the answers. i miss ryan, tho (i broke up w him cuz...o yeah cuz im STUPID...) and i was thinking about asking him out agian. but i like richie and idk if he will make a move or not. HELP!!!!!!!!!1
hace más de un año GwenTrentDude said…
wow now if i were nancy i would say go out with both like a 3 way only in dating.but thats stupid and yes she did that.nancy sara and geovanni(my or celinas geovanni)anyways do what you told me pros and cons...btw david is a prick 2me now...cute but an ass...he was grabing nancys as when they were huging :(...anyways yeah like someway richie (ok weird way2spell it) like helps you in stuff like math and ryan said u were pretty and things like that but hes um a...a jerk. he said he goes 4 the big ones(david goes 4 the sluts) so they are both...im mauture...go with richie he seems better 4 you.
last edited hace más de un año