amor I messed up

Malless3 posted on Jul 24, 2008 at 08:12PM
I fell for a girl on here, but I don't wana have a long distance relationship. She's really nice and we share a lot of things in common, but I wana be able to hold her hand and see her face. I can't do that with the span of area between us. What in the heck should I do? Assuming she hasn't read this and found out...

amor 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año VampireGirl said…
hmm. if you truly care about her, you might be able to have a relationship. but you would both have to work at it, and visit. also, you have to make sure that you know the real her, i mean, you wouldnt wanna find out you fell for her when she was lying the whole time. try talking to her to see how she feels about the situation

best of luck!! :)
hace más de un año Malless3 said…
I should've mentioned, but I know what state she's in, and it's way far from where I am. The only thing holding me back is the fear of her being angry with me...I really really like her, I guess you could say I'm scared.
Ya know? Screw this! I like her, and she likes me! It's that simple. So I can do it!
ya, go for it! if you like each other enough, itll work out.
Thanks! even if your the only one who commented, it still helped!
ya well you know, im just hear to help. lol

hope everything goes well
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
Yay, good luck! I definitely think that long distance relationships can work. Both people just have to be willing to make it work. Talk to her on the phone and stuff, and I'm sure you will find ways to meet. Maybe you can both take a trip and meet somewhere in the middle? Or go to the same place for the summer or something.
That could work, but it'd be taking a big chance. We live states away. But, one way or another, I'll be able to see her.
hace más de un año IsabellaAzuria said…
Please hold the relationship sweetheart, it will be worth it. Be strong.
You don't have to tell me twice!
hace más de un año love_not_war_75 said…
Good luck =)
hace más de un año chelsea21 said…
look. i kno wat u mean. im dating a guy who lives 4 states away 4m me. but our love keeps us 2gether. i go visit him he comes n visits me. we keep contact wit mail phone n email. sumtimes xbox live 2. i kno u hear this all the time. but if u r 4 sure ur in love wit her n shes in luv with u then go 4 it. cuz remember when u get a chance at love keep it cuz if u dont u prolly will never get it back