kpop Are All Membersof Exo Dogs?????

kpopdog posted on Nov 27, 2013 at 06:10AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kpop 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año allbigbangisdog said…
you're right kpopdog!!! kpop is not dogs i am very upset about this kpop is no place for an egg like me!!! count me out if there are no dogs in kpop!!! i bet there aren't even dogs in korea i bet they think no
hace más de un año kpopdog said…
what the h*ck! how am i? a dog supposedde to handel the nonexsistnese of the dog in korea wow i can tbelieve it . also does your username hold any signififcant meaning? like, do you even know what a dog is fight me ive never had a lover. haha jk i am here
wow do you think you are'? probably not even a real dog, a fake dog no dog i bet you'er the devil my grandma dog told me that you're the fucking devil do you commune with the dark forces of kpop?????
kpopdog commented…
F hace más de un año
kpopdog commented…
U THE DOG hace más de un año
hace más de un año kpopdog said…
STOP TALKING ABOIUT EMINEM THIS IS THE DOG CLUB I HATE AMERICA AS A DOG I CANT BELIEVE YOU CALLED ME GAY!!??????? IS REPORT OPTION ION AMERICA ENBEILIABLE
actually i AM A dog and i have had selxual relations with every kpop and dog AND eminem looks like ur fucking gay yea i said it im not afraid to hate gay on the internet
kpopdog commented…
i was bron with hace más de un año
kpopdog commented…
dog????????????????????????? hace más de un año
MAXIMUM DEATHDOG
kpopdog commented…
DONT SAY DEATH IN THE SAME STNEECEN AS DOG hace más de un año
kpopdog commented…
SHIT hace más de un año
allbigbangisdog commented…
o should i say kpop hace más de un año
all kpop losers go to bed at 7 ockclock just like aDOG
hace más de un año Soul_Dragneel said…
big smile
STFU & GTFO!

Thank you :D
DaniellelovesBB commented…
could not agree more! hace más de un año
fairytailsaiko commented…
thank tu Soul-Chan!!! I've been wanting to say that o aaaaaaaages!!!!!! hace más de un año