kpop parte superior, arriba 10 Female kpop Idols (In All Types Of Categories)

kpop4everlover posted on Nov 18, 2013 at 06:01PM
1st Category
Looks And Natural Beauty
Looks are very important in the idol world , idols are always beautiful , taking care of their skin. Most fans base them on looks. The main reason is because they have to be on screen all the time , so they make themselves look nice. To me all idols are beautiful inside and outside. I really enjoy watching K-pop variety shows they are so interesting and fun and so hilarious! Comment with your opinion and say which category we should have next! :)

10.Taeyeon (SNSD)
The leader of SNSD , to me she has one of the best voices in the kpop industry. She has a huge role of taking care of the group and has done it very well , having to take care of her 8 sisters(not real sisters)She has a enchanting smile and eyes. Taeyeon Fighting! <3

9.Hara(KARA)
She is the dancer , face and rapper of KARA. She has a killer smile and wonderful personality. She is one of the prettiest for me. Love her! Hara Fighting! <3

8.Victoria(F(x))
She is the leader of f(x) she has always struggled to communicate in Korean , she is actually Chinese but a Kpop idol. She has a fantastic smile and eyes.On shows she is so cute and full of it , you may think is maknae. Nobody can stand her cuteness. Victoria Fighting! <3

7.Suzy (Miss A)
She is the maknae of Miss A and the main vocal and face. Her concept has always been cool but offstage and on shows she is adorable! She has been cared by many older idols. She is the big baby of Miss A. She has brilliant features especially the smile , always the smile. Suzy Fighting! <3

6.IU
She is the nations little sister , and a soloist. She is 100% natural and has many admirers.She has strong vocals and loved by many. She is a magnificent person and has a kind personality. IU Fighting! <3

5.Ailee
She also have vocals like IU and Taeyeon powerful and strong. Her smile is a killer , and she is so beautiful and cute! She is also a soloist , and I am very glad she is a idol and her songs are addicting and always on the charts! Ailee Fighting! <3

4.Jiyeon (T-ara)
Jiyeon used to be the maknae of T-ara and she is normally ranked top 3 in beauty and cuteness. She is nicknamed dino. She is always adorable on TV and everyone loves her. Jiyeon Fighting! <3

3.Sandara/Dara (2NE1)
Dara is always mistaken as the maknae of 2NE1 when is one of the oldest. She is always told she has a unique face. She is the older sister of MBLAQ's Thunder. They used to live in Philippines. She is so beautiful! Dara Fighting! <3

2.Krystal (F(x))
Krystal is so cute and beautiful and the best w/o makeup in f(x) (my opinion) , she is very pretty but most people don't notice it and hated by some but ignore them. They say she is rude and has a bad personality. But no us fans think she is cute and has a wonderful personality. Krystal Fighting! <3

1.Yoona (SNSD)
Yoona will probably be one of the prettiest girl in the industry of kpop. She is so beautiful when she has no makeup on you would think she has got it on her beauty shocks everyone. She has been the same since young. She said she got called Princess at her school , "The 7 princesses" as heard on a program. She is truly natural and always be no.1 on this list. Yoona Fighting! <3

Please Don't Bash as all this is my opinion and more categories will be uploaded if successful! Also post your opinion as well and say what you think. No fanwars!

last edited on Jan 02, 2014 at 10:55AM

kpop 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año taylorSwii said…
agree :D
hace más de un año kpop4everlover said…
smile
Thanks! :)
hace más de un año kpopgirl4eva said…
big smile
I Like Your List!
hace más de un año Hyori143 said…
Agree with you!!! :)
hace más de un año kpop4everlover said…
2nd Category
Singing , well yeah , singing is the most important thing in k-pop XD
Ok , I admit I don't know most of these people but many say they have good voices!

10. RaNia's Lucy
Ok I don't know her but her voice is really really really wonderful! XD

9. Davichi's Haeri
I don't know them that well but I listened to one song and I just loved it! She is a successful singer and I also like Minkyung's voice as well!

8. SNSD's Jessica
I don't get why people hate her voice , I think she has one of the best voices I've recently heard.
She can hit high notes and her voice can be powerful but sometimes angelic.

7. Navi
I don't exactly know who she is but she is on many best female singers list and her voice is quite strong and stable. I just know she has a awesome voice!

6. IU
I liked her since I liked k-pop , she is young but she has fantastic vocal abilities and her high note in Good Day was just unbelievable!

5. 2NE1's Bom
I don't know 2NE1 that well but I am getting to know them and her voice is just marvellous and wonderful to hear!

4. Apink's Eunji
I guess most people didn't put her on the list because she is a new kpop idol? Her vocals are indescribable just WOW! I think she is a little underrated sometimes but at least her fans knows that she is amazing!

3. SNSD's Taeyeon
Her voice is a little underrated but now everyone realises that she is marvellous and she probably has the most fans as now in 2013. She will always have one of the best voices in kpop!

2. Ailee
It was hard to choose between her and Taeyeon but she is a solo singer and I'm glad she is or maybe she wouldn't of been able to shine as much , I think that solo artists get to shine more since there is one of them and so she did!

1. Hyorin
She left SISTAR and now a solo singer and I'm happy for her! She will definitely shine along with many other great singers! Her voice the best of the best for me!

hace más de un año Gretulee said…
I would also include Minah(Girl's Day), Raina(After School), Jieun(Secret), JeA(B.E.G) and remove Taeyeon...in live performances when SNSD have to dance much she sings not that well (expecially high notes) and others are good from this list
last edited hace más de un año