Huddy So, Does the team know something is going on between House/Cuddy o were they just poking fun?

rosehustle1 posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 06:21AM
I think they suspect something has changed between House and Cuddy but I'm not sure if they are certain. It seems that Taub has an inkling that the two like each other. I'm not sure of the rest of the team.

Huddy 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año kellinator said…
Yea I think Taub is the only one who seriously suspects something. During Let Them Eat Cake when House starts asking him about his philandering I think Taub starts to figure it out. He even later says "I don't know what sort of personal issues you are dealing with, but" and then they are interrupted by the patient. Based on the teams behavior in The Itch and JTTW, I would say that 13 and Kutner are still pretty clueless, but Taub does know something is going on. I really loved when Taub said, "Since my parents never got divorced, this is a great experience for me," or something like that. I'm also pretty sure Foreman knows whats going on, but this is old news for him, he's known since season 2 that there's more than a boss/employee relationship between House and Cuddy.
hace más de un año thatship said…
this is not the better post to add this but... I can't avoid it:)

Look this!!! they are together on golden globes:))

link
hace más de un año babybell said…
i think it JTTW Taub was poking fun at house, suggesting that he thinks shes hot or him but really shes not. I think he suspects House thinks something is happening, i think he thinks Cuddy doesn't.
hace más de un año MoniBolis said…
I think Foreman and Taub know, the rest think they are the same
hace más de un año Sweet_Pants said…
K, i couldnt have said it better. i agree completely.
:)