como conocí a su madre How I Met Your Mother Trivia

inespinto posted on Apr 10, 2008 at 10:45PM
I really like this games!
Basically someone asks a trivia question about the show and the next person has to answer it and ask one of their own

Obviously I'll start
In 'Spoiler Alert' what is Marshall's password?

como conocí a su madre 157 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 157

hace más de un año Scottie said…
At least one I know the answers!!!
Congrats on the 100 replies guys!!

Do I have to tell them all??
I remember one withs pencils at McLaren's. They stuck them in the ceiling and one falls down and get back into Barney's nose.

He plays with Lilly's pupils' mini hats and he gets louses which prevents him for getting hired in his old firm 2 weeks before his boss gets arrested.

And I forgot the last one but I don't want watch the episode again...

Robin doesn't believe in miracles before the miracle surgery that saved her dog transfored it into a turtle (OMG that was so funny).

Oups, now I have to think of a question... :o
let me think about that... and try to find the last example lol
hace más de un año Jennifer1985 said…
Since you're new I think you did a great job, Scottie ; ) Never mind if you can't find the last one after all. Do you agree Mother fans?
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año inespinto said…
I agree!! The other miracle was Marshall at the airport not being caught with illegal 'stuff'.
hace más de un año Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I agree too! Awesomely done Scottie.
hace más de un año Scottie said…
Thanks guys!!
Ok, so next question, I think it'll be too easy for you...
Which song sang Marshall and Lilly at the karaoke in season 1??
hace más de un año germany123 said…
dont go breaking my heart by elton john and kiki dee ( or however one spells that name) aaaaand they have a dance routine to go with it.
Dudeeee rockuppied!!!
oh how i love this show...
Ger............a question? and be nice!!
whats marshalls surname?
too easy ok uhm wait...

in one of the earlier episodes ted promises barney an- imaginary i am guessing- animal...what is it and whats it called?
I think I know the answer... Is it from Pineapple Incident? I just watched the ep yesterday : ) I love drunk Ted *haha*... The animal must be Ted's finest stallion and his name is Windjammer. I hope the name is close, I googled it and this seemed to be the correct one.
I think that's right! I LOVE that scene, that episode and drunk Ted. "I drank all five, bitch!" Love it!
I love how he dances on the table, calls Robin all the time and says to Carl 'Marshall thinks you're vampire'
yup..go jen!
I think this will be easy for you ; )

What does Dowisetrepla stand for?
Downwind of the sewage treatment plant. I'll return later with a question! =P
We need questions inespinto! By the way why is your name inespinto? Is it just a cute word? =)
my guess is that your name is ines...
and you like to paint...:P
My name is Ines and my last name is pinto!!! not very imaginative... How does Brad describe the girl that Ted is supposedly cheating on Robin with?
i only looked at it carefully today after sualey asked i always read it as "in-espinto" like one word but stressing the first syllable..

oh the question..uhm to be honest no idea! :)
Same with Germany, I actually love Inespinto. Its such a cool name. Ok Thinking back. In the episode Ted Mosby:Architect. Brad. Hot dude who was also in One Tree Hill. Hummmmmm.
The girl with the smackable ass?
Am I correct? (I doubt it because I never cheated this time =P)
pretty sure you are babe..it was something with ass im sure!
It was that indeed, I rewatched that episode the other day and I love that particular part! I guess it's your turn Sualey, make us proud!! =D
Self five! *Cha-ching*
Ok......Let me think. Will be back in twenty minutes =D
What does the sign in Ted & Marshall's apartment, above the windowey bit in the kitchen say?
Does it say Almond's Fine Ale? Or is there any other sign I should know about?
There's another sign =D
I thought I was never gonna find oot, but just randomly watching a couple of eps I found this: Good things happen over coffee
aww jen you write oot as well..good girl :)
Haha that wasn't even the one that I was thinking about but since you worked so hard you get it! *High five*

So your turn now =D
Another one!? Wow, I have to look carefully next time. Okay, here's my question but I'll still find oot what the sign says you had in mind, Sualey ; )...

How much is the wedding dress Lily destroys in the bridal shop?
$8000! I love this episode, some of those dresses are AWESOME! I just asked a question though so the next one should go to Germany or something =D
hmmm or something!?

under these circumstances i will no longer..ok fine uhm who plays the teacher at the prom and what is he known for?
Ger, you should have quoted Barney when he leaves (because he doesn't drink with racists), says good day and waits until Ted talks to him again in Mary the Paralegal : D
true..but getting interrupted in a forum is so much harder than in real life :D

ha! try to interrupt me...

you cant!

cmon try!!

im waaaaiiiting!

Ha! now i am done talking! the next person may speak!
Yeah interrupting in a forum is too difficult... unless there are too many people posting at the same time. But I think this will never happen in the HIMYM forum, whereas I'm still wondering why...

Uhm the answer to your question: The teacher was played by Ira Ungerleider who was the producer of Friends and is co-executive producer of HIMYM.

And I think it should be Sualey's turn now or maybe inespinto would like to join us again ; ) First come, first serve...
sualey and i have been spending some time with fanpops got talent..and i think inespinto just disappeared..i havent seen her in AGES!
Really? I didn't know about the teacher. That's why I avioded it =P
I think once the new season is up we shall get more talking again but to be honest, I have officially run out of A-Z ideas, we have no new episodes to discuss, this topic has the pop quiz to compete with and we don't need to panic about their being no fifth season! A question for me? Hmmm
Im trying to save al of my good ones for the Pop Quiz because to be honest, I want one of those purple props on my profile! =P But a Good one..lets see......
How many of them have been arrested and what for? That we know of, obviously!
Yeah, I was thinking the same. We somehow don't need this game anymore since we got the awesome Pop Quiz feature... Ran out of A - Z ideas? Well, I've still got quite a lot : D

They've been arrested so many times. Ted and Barney have been arrested for the fake luggage at the airport, Barney once for public urination, so was Lily. Does sneaking to a high school prom count too?

Well, I've just answered this for fun (I am so addicted to this show I can't really stop talking/thinking about or watching it).

I think we're now through with HIMYM Trivia, aren't we? As far as I'm concerned I'd rather be paying attention to our new lovely Pop Quiz ; )
well..we can ask questions occasionall if we come up with really good ones!

cause my id number question wouldnt have been that much fun as a pop quiz question because pop quiz is always multiple choice..
anyway i really like the quiz cause like i said before- weve been playing this all over the spots and they really picked up on that. way to go f4!
Uhm Ger, there was a similar question in the Friends spot. They asked aboot Chandler's account number. So, I think it would be fun anyway. Almost nobody knows we already had the ID question in the forum : D
you go to the FRIENDS spot? traitor! :D
Yeah, I know, I should go to jail for this : D
I also go in the Friends spot, my bad =D
Ok..i do not drink er communicate with people from coffee places...

FRIENDSHIP OVER!

GOOD DAY!
Muahahaha that leaves you with................................. ..........................................­...­...­. Yourself. =D
You're still here, Ger!? You're just waiting until someone talks to you ; D
Now it actually has to work...
Okay, Sualey I think I finally found oot aboot the sign you actually meant.

Don't even think of smoking here
That wasn't the sign either?? Oh jeezo, they have too many signs.
ok ive calmed down now :D

the smoking sign is above the stove right?
man i ve watched so many episodes today and i didnt pay any attention..darn!
Alright, I have a last one. Above the door frame, or the thing where actually should be something like a door, I noticed another sign. It says Drunkness... I really couldn't read the last line. Maybe prohibition with some exclamation marks in the word itself.