como conocí a su madre How I Met Your Mother Trivia

inespinto posted on Apr 10, 2008 at 10:45PM
I really like this games!
Basically someone asks a trivia question about the show and the next person has to answer it and ask one of their own

Obviously I'll start
In 'Spoiler Alert' what is Marshall's password?

como conocí a su madre 157 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 157

hace más de un año germany123 said…
oh and i am just watching game night..right after they cut to the bar when marshall is about to explain marshgammon can you please tell me what josh does with his tounge..!?
hace más de un año Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Ok one, I want to email the writers and ask them to tell me what all his posters say =D Two, Im totally off to watch game night again. You have me intrigued!
Three-Oh my gosh, what is he doing with his tounge?? and why??
im pretty sure it was josh being silly because they were supposed to pretend to be having a conversation. so you dont get that they are just delivering lines ...but they didnt think we'd be watching this closely ;)
hace más de un año Jennifer1985 said…
Sorry, Conformity was missing? I thought I had that one on the list. I apologize... Yes one of the posters really says Lead with Vesson. I didn't know it was a Star Wars reference though I watched the movies. But it could be possible since Barney has a life sized storm trooper...

Game Night, huh? I never noticed such things. I have to watch that too : D I'll make it easy for you this time, I promise ; )
last edited hace más de un año
they show the posters again in 18- quality is naja ;) but im still pretty sure it vision not vesson
ok..since there is no new question.. ill just post one feel free to answer or ignore me :D
What does the number 689 325 stand for!?
It's a phone number! I tried to cheat and google it to find out whose but all I got was somebody called Graham Bird. Im thinking its the number of a girl who gave it to Ted?
You're just trying to make an even more difficult question than Jennifer, aren't you?
I was just thinking of an easy one... I wouldn't make it too difficult... but yours is a real tough one... Is it actually possible to cheat on this : D?
Not unless you actually know the episode!!
It might not be a phone number, Anygerm is probably just trying to get you back for your evil questions =P Why can't someone just ask who Lily is married to? Or how to spell Robin's second name?? =D
:D yup! sorry but i was a little pleased when i found this cause i thought: wow! time to win gamenight ;)
sorry for stealing your place jen but since the forums were kinda slow..but post your as well we have enough HIMYM obsession inside our hearts and heads for two questions,right!?
*dum deee dum*
*wonders if anyone will find out*
*thinks about giving a clue*
*thinks that true HIMYM fans should know this :P*
muahhhaaahaaahaaahaaa!
I'm still looking you evil woman =D
*Wonders how much pleading she owuld have to do to get a clue*
Pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee give us a clue Ger =) We all think you are legendary....wait for it.....dary!
I thought it must have to do with Barney's statistics... It could also be a flight number but it was neither mentioned in Sweet Taste of Liberty nor in Lucky Penny... It's not Marshall's password, we already had that... And it's also not Lily's account number. I don't want to bore you but that's all I can think of which has to do with numbers. What else could it be? Lily's credit card debt or does it have to do with the mortgage? You really are evil, Germany : P Please be so kind to give us a hint. From which season is it?
*puts on evil barney voice*
step into my web.... i will say this: fiddler on the roof!think musical...a song and that will bring you to the episode and then you have to watch it closely :P
you havent told us yours yet, jen
You're as evil as Barney : D Okay I think I got the first clue. Is it Matchmaker? Makes sense since one of the songs in Fiddler of the Roof is called Matchmaker. I watched it but I couldn't find anything that stands for 689 325. On the black-board in the lab there were numbers but I think that would have been too easy. No, it's my duty to solve it first before I ask my question. From now on I'm gonna do it Barney-style as he was looking for Robin's second video : D
oh i love your dedication- yep its from matchmaker :)
and the numbers are put differently- well in that order but grouped differently..i AM evil ;P
It's from the matchmaker episode? DAMN. I'm in the middle of the last Gossip Girl episode, as soon as that is done I will be watching that and hope to get it before Jennifer =D
whoa evil sarah/georgina
Germany!! Why are you so mean?
I rewatched the episode however in bad quality so I have no idea of the images. However the only numbers I HEARD in the episode were:
100% success rate.
Everything can be broken down to one's and zero's.
45 degree angle.
3 days.
9 million people
4.5 million women
Plus minus 5 years age difference.
482,000 women.
48% already in relationships.
8 women.
9.6 rating with Sarah.
8.5 Sarah & Her fiancee rating.
It took 5 days.
20 minutes later.
New women turning 18 every day.
2 children.
An 8.5 equals a perfect 10.
5 hours in the street.

I have watched it three times now, where is the six? The six? Why are you doing this to me you evil terrible women?? You are ruining my life. This is driving me crazy.

P.s. Give me another clue and you will go back to being awesome.

P.p.s. "It's pronounced pocadge" is the best line in this episode =D
This is also driving me crazy! In that order? I can't even see an order in Sualey's listing above... I love Matchmaker, it's one of the best eps but this is really... insane : D Yeah, I'd also appreciate another clue.
uhm..ok sorry i have to apologize because its to do with "the matchmaker" but not from the episode matchmaker! i kinda didnt explain that very well...so sorry. i just re-read this and i wasnt very clear about saying THE matchmaker! so sorry..i will tell you now that its from the second time ted goes to the matchmaker which is in the EPISODE "milk". it was clear in my head at the time but naturally one would assume i meant the episode! sorry guys..and yeah i think it helps to watch it in high res!
Drumroll please!!!

It's Ted's client number. You can see it after 3:48 minutes in the Milk episode. Yeah, I finally! The mystery's solved : D

I somehow knew it must be Sarah's, Ted's or Jack's/Barney's client number.

That was really clever, Germany ; )
thank you sweetie and yup: congrats- you solved it. you totally deserve a prop for getting it and sualey for making that list! im sure it will come in handy at some point...:D

and while we are on the subject: is that match, the girl he never saw the mother!?
Since they never show the mother's head on the photos it could be possible. Why else would they have done it!? How would we react if she really is the mother? They introduced her very early... I'd say well played, well played : D
well i watched the episode again and thought: ok they show photos of her ( with her head all blurry) she is his perfect match, he decides not to meet her because hes in love with robin...but even after they break up he never goes on another date with her and she is never mentioned...so im guessing it could really be her..like they meet and are attracted and then find oot they could have met eachother years ago but werent ready for each other then so fate kinda stepped in..i think it would fit the destiny/ fate/ search theme of the show!
and you know what she could also be the slutty pumpkin...because ted didnt see photos of the soulmate, right!? well except maybe for those with the blurry face..but he wouldnt have recognized her.
Yeah right! He doesn't know what the slutty pumpkin looks like. Didn't she also study something with penguins? That must be college education on Ted's check list : D

It really is destiny... Why don't we write the rest of the story?! : D
Here's my new question now...

Which things in Ted's apartment remind Robin of his ex-girlfriends?

This can easily be found out ; )
uhm this just off the top of my head but i might need to watch it again
* a throw pillow ( with stains on it)
* a lamp ( a pretty ugly one !)
*a miniature red phone booth

lemme think about this again..were there more!?
ok..there was the red hooded sweater..but she didnt mention that again
No, that's all. I just wanted to hear the three things which turned into Ted's ex-girlfriends
yay!but i think its sualeys turn now cause she made the list and i was a bad girl for taking your place when it was your turn! *slaps her bum* ouch!
Haha I will take the tune since it is offered but only because I like takings trhings that aren't mine heehee
Anyway. My question is..............what is the real name of Brian who works at the coffee shop?

That doesn't sound like anything to do with How I Met Your Mother but it makes sense to us geeks =D
That's the guy from Buffy... Tom Lenk. He played Andrew, one of the three evil nerds :D I don't remember what they were calling themselves...
I mean what is his real name in the How I Met Your Mother episode? His tag says Brian but his name............
i know..im trying to remember without cheating! i think it was something with s..sean? no...i know that lily says: "thanks brian" and he wants to give her this whole speech but lily takes off to follow chloe..its one of the best epis ever swarley,marshmallow and lilypad..but whats his fudging name...oh maybe i will have to cheat!!
His name is Scott
something with s! :D
It is infact Scott =D I was watching it the other day, I love that episode. Especially when Robin lies about her husband =D
huspand... : D
There's no p in husband.
You sure seem to know alot about husbands!!
Jennifer's turn for a question and remember to be kind!!
Name the jobs Lily wants to do after coming back from San Francisco or S.F. how cool people call it : D
Beekeeper is one! Then she comes back stung and she says Not a beekeeper =D I can't remember any more. I will come back and cheat later =D
thats the only one i remembered...there's some kind of self help thing as well..uhm..life coach!? oh darn must cheat :D
hace más de un año inespinto said…
it's life coach, something like slam poet or something of the sort and marine biologist (and beekeeper of course). I don't remember if there's more
In the following order *Clears throat*
Life Coach
Marine Biologist
Slam Poet
Bee Keeper
Not a bee keeper.
Singing in a punk rock band.
Heeheehee. So Inespinto got three so I'm thinking it's her shot now?
yup!
Yeah, inespinto should have the honor now ; )
hace más de un año inespinto said…
Oh shameful me, I completely forgot about this!!! Ok let me think of an easy one in case our new found motherheads want to participate:

In 'Miracles', what events does Marshall use as examples of miracles(details if possible)? And why doesn't Robin believe in miracles?