high school musical Zashley Roleplay

squirrelz posted on May 17, 2008 at 11:36AM
ll ZASHLEY ROLEPLAY ll

Zac Efron
He's the Hollywood hottie heartthrob and EVERYONE wants him. But he has 1 crush, Ashley. He doesn't want to tell anyone -even his buds.
Played by: nadzx0x0x

Ashley Tisdale
She's the singer who everyone loves. Her BFF is Nessa but sometimes she doesn't feel safe. She likes Zac, will he keep her safe? She's just trying to enjoy life.
Played by: Squirrelz

We switch places for 1 week.
last edited on May 17, 2008 at 11:44AM
save

high school musical 229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 229

hace más de un año nadzx0x0x said…
"Here you go I've got a towel" Zac gave the towel to Ashley. Zac grabbed another and wear it.
hace más de un año squirrelz said…
"Thanks" said Ashley. Soon it was raining. Ashley didn't like it. "Ugh, let's go back to the car" she said. She thought it would be anice holiday, instead, a dreadful 1.
"Well Zac, Thanks, I enjoyed it" Ashley said and kissed him.
"Me too, Hey do you want to go to my house or shall I get you right to your house?" Zac asked.
"Okay" said Ashley. "You can go to my house..My parent's are out. And I want to talk to Vanessa with you"
"Okay then let's go!" Zac said.
zac and ashley got there.
Ashley took out her key and got in the house. "Okay, so this is my house.. Um...you can sit there at the living room" said Ashley bringing him there. "I've gotta change my clothes"
Zac sat at the sofa. He grabbed the remote. He watched the music until Ashley came from the room.
Ashley saw Zac watching the TV. She brought hot chocolate.
She came and sit near Zac. They were watching Ashley's music video, Suddenly.
"Aww it's your music video. Now I'm watching the singer's video and she's in my arms right now." Zac smiled and kissed Ashley's cheek.
Ashley giggled. "You're an amazing kisser" said Ashley.
"Hoho, you too!" Zac said.
Ashley took her cellphone. "I'm calling Nessa" said Ashley.
IMPORTANT! I'm vanessa now.

"Hello Ashley?" Vanessa said.
"Vanessa.. I need to tell you something...I hope you really understand but...Me and zac are together..." said Ashley and gulped.
"W-what? Why would you? I like him and now you date him?"
"No, nessa, I liked him sinced we met, and excuse me, I dated him BEFORE you even told me!" said Ashley arguing.
"You know what Ash we can't discuss it now. Would you like us to meet at Starbucks at 5 tomorrow."
"Ok" said Ashley and hung up. She sighed. "Zac... I have to go meet Nessa tomorrow at 5... Wish me luck.." said Ashley. Look on the bright side, Ashley. Zac's here! She thought. "Zac, what do you wanna do?" asked Ashley.
"Uh? Nothing. Why Vanessa want to meet you?" Zac asked. Now what does she wants? Zac thought.
"She wants to discuss about it..." sighed Ashley. "Listen Zac, I don't want to talk about it. I'm afraid I'll lose you" she said.
"Honey, whatever happens, I'll always love you and wish the best for you. You're my true love." Zac said.
"Thanks Zac" said Ashley. She went to her room and took something. It was a frame with the HSM cast picture. "Whatever we will go through, we'll still be together" said Ashley.
They hugged. Zac said goodbye to Ashley and left her house. "I'll always wish you a good luck," Zac said from his car.
Ashley waved good bye and got some rest. the next day..
-----------------------------------------­---­---­-
Ashley woke up and remembered she had to meet Vanessa at starbucks. She took a shower, changed her clothes and ate breakfast and did some shopping and met Nessa.
"Hey Ashley. You finally came. Please, explain everything about your relationship with Zac!" Vanessa said.
"I just started dating with him yesterday... He said he liked me..and I liked him..I didn't want to tell you at first because I thought you'd be mad at me" said Ashley. "Well if you are I guess you're not a true friend after all.. But If you arent mad I guess you understand"
Vanessa closed her eyes. She doesn't know what to say. She said, "I do understand, but I really like Zac it's like I don't want to believe. But I love Zac, and I wanted him to be happy, and he'll be happy with you..." She said. She wiped her tears.
"Vanessa, please don't cry.. I'm your best friend. Don't worry, I'll let you have some time with zac. I'll ask Zac if he wants a date with 3 of us, Will that make you cheer you up?" asked Ashley wiping Vanessa's tears.
"A date? Um well I will see nothing but jealousy! I WANT A BOYFRIEND!" Vanessa said.
Ashley sighed. "Well V, it takes time.... Hm... I'll help ya. What type of boyfriend do you like? I'll help you find 1.. but not online" said Ashley.
"Umm well someone like Zac!" she said. "Well not exactly like him! I want a hot, smart, cool, and nice boyfriend. If the guy is totally alike my criteria it's perfect!" she said. Vanessa smiled.
"Okay.. I'll find 1 for you soon.. Bye V!" said Ashley and left.
She texted Zac.
Hey Zac. Phew! It went fine.
I'm so lucky to have a friend like Nessa.
She completely understand.
xoxo
Ashley
Zac texted back.
Oh thats good, So what she will do? XOXO, Zac
"I'll help her find a boyfriend.. So any plans?" texted Ashley back.
Well do you have ANY guy friends? Zac texted.
"Well... Jared and Lucas..That's all. Lucas has a gf already...JARED! I should ask Jared!" ashley texted back.
"Thats a good idea. well im going to basketball court see u soon!" zac texted. Phew, finally one problem just done.
"Bye" Ashley texted. She went back home and called Jared.
"Hey Jared..can i ask you something?" asked Ashley.
"Okay what is it?" Jared said.
"Um...do you like Vanessa? Just asking.." said Ashley.
"Well, yes but I haven't know her well... but I'd like to!" Jared said. "Why ask?"
"Um...Because... Vanessa wants a boyfriend. And I think you fit her criteria! Do you want to be hers?" Ashley asked.
"Ah yes sure!" Jared said excitingly. "When will we meet?"
YES!! Ashley thought. Ashley, you did it again!
"Hmm...maybe you can call her! Here's her numb, Bye!" said Ashley and hung up. She couldn't wait to tell zac the news.
"Hello? Ashley? What's up?" Zac asked.
"Hey zac! Jared and Vanessa will be together! Phew, it's hard... But it's worth it for Vanessa.. So where are you? Gym?" asked Ashley.
"Yes. Meet me there?"
"Okay" said Ashley. She got in her car and drove to the gym.
She met Zac and waved.
"Hey Ash! Where do you want to go?" Zac said.
"Um...I dunno...You choose!" said Ashley blushing.

[Players' note: Nadz, This is out 100th post!!]