high school musical Zashley Roleplay

squirrelz posted on May 17, 2008 at 11:36AM
ll ZASHLEY ROLEPLAY ll

Zac Efron
He's the Hollywood hottie heartthrob and EVERYONE wants him. But he has 1 crush, Ashley. He doesn't want to tell anyone -even his buds.
Played by: nadzx0x0x

Ashley Tisdale
She's the singer who everyone loves. Her BFF is Nessa but sometimes she doesn't feel safe. She likes Zac, will he keep her safe? She's just trying to enjoy life.
Played by: Squirrelz

We switch places for 1 week.
last edited on May 17, 2008 at 11:44AM

high school musical 229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 229

hace más de un año nadzx0x0x said…
Zac:
Hey Ashley how are you x)
hace más de un año squirrelz said…
Ashley was in her bedroom, all sad. vanessa was filming "Will". Corbin is with Monique in California. and Lucas is filming his new movie! She thought about Zac and nervously gave him a call.
"Hey Zac, It's Ashley..Are you free tonight?" she asked.
Zac replied.
"Oh sure, why?"
"Um...i feel so lonely. Do you wanna go out tonight?" asked Ashley. She knew Nessa always pushed her to ask out a guy. And she did it.
Zac gasped. He can't believe that Ashley asked him out. He smiled and reply , "You know the answer, it's a yes!"
"Thanks!" Ashley said and hung up. she picked out a nice dress for her dinner date.
She met Zac at the door.
Zac opened the door. "Oh, Ashley you look daring!"
"Thanks, you too" Ashley said, blushing. She took Zac's hand and headed to the 5-star-restaurant.
"What would you like?" asked the waitress. "Um..you first Zac" said Ashley. She saw a paparazzi taking her picture and ignored it.
Zac looked at the menu. "Umm miss, I'd like to order spaghetti, goes with red wine." The waitress wrote it on her note and asked again, "Do you like to order the dessert now?" Zac said, "Umm, do you like to?"
"Uh..sure" said Ashley. "but I would like to order a salad first" said Ashley.
"Ok" the waitress said and got their orders. "wait, what dessert do you want?" she asked. "You, Zac" said Ashley.
"I'd like to order 2 chocolate sundaes."
"Ok" said the waitress.
Ashley stared at Zac, and then she thought "Damn, he's hot!"
The waitress came.
"Here's the salad, spaghetti, and 2 red wines. I hope you enjoy our service.!"
It was very quiet, till Ashley did say a word....
"Thank you" she said and ate.
"So..... are the rumors that you and Nessa dating true?" asked Ashley, hoping the answer was what she expected.
Zac coughed. He said, "No. We're just hanging out." Uh, I hope she'll ask me out again, he thought.
"Oh..." Ashley said.
After they ate, Ashley hoped Zac will ask her somewhere. She really wanted to get to know him more.
"I like you Ashley." Zac said. "I want to go out with you again. I want you to be in my arms. Be your shoulder when you cry. I want to come, whenever you need me or not."

Player's Note: Sorry short.
Ashley was surprised to hear that. She nervously said "Oh-h, Zac, I-I Like you too..but at first I thought you never liked me..." Ashley said and smiled. Then she realized she was at the restaurant and anyone can hear. Good thing paparazzi wasn't there, but Ashley wanted to move. "let's talk at the park".

Player's note: it's ok.
The situation was very awkward. Zac smiled and he grabbed Ashley's hand.
They sit at the bench. Zac touched Ashley's hair. "Is that OK with you?" Zac asked.
"Yeah" said Ashley. She smiled. She really wanted the moment to last. "So..... Are we together?" asked Ashley.
"Let's keep this private, shall we?" Zac said. "I want you to not telling this to anyone."
"Yeah..and OK. I promise" Ashley said. She wanted to kiss Zac but moved not to. "Is it ok?" she asked.
"Ah I love you Ashley what's not for you?" He blinked. They kissed.
Ashley liked it. She smiled. "Oh I love you Zac" she said and hugged him. Then she heard her cellphone.
"Who's that?" Zac asked. I hope it's not Vanessa, he thought.
But it was. She saw the screen name "Vanessa". "Hello?" she asked.
"Hey Ash! What'cha doin?" she asked.
"Oh..uhm..you know..just...IMing" said Ashley.
"Who?! Tell me! Tell me!" Nessa asked.
"Uh..noone, nobody's on" Ashley said.
"There's rumors that Me and Zac are dating!! I HAVE A CRUSH ON ZAC!" said vanessa.
"Oh..you are? Um...okay..." said Ashley.
"Gtg! Bye" she said and hung up.
Ashley cried.
He shocked. He wiped Ashley's tears. "What kind of call that makes you cry?" he asked.
"Zac, I don't know how to say this..
Vanessa likes you, She's my best friend ... and now she has a crush on my boyfriend?? Should I tell her?" Ashley asked.
"Argh! B***h! Well here's the word. You should tell her. I can't do backstreet Ashley. Whenever I meet you I've always wanted to hold you close. You gotta confront her and tell her, wisely." Zac said.
"Okay" said Ashley. "I'll tell her when she comes back. Right now I just want to be with you"
"Zac do you wanna go out tomorrow? It's Saturday!" asked Ashley. "Anyway you should be asking me!"
"Sure, we could go to the movies! Or do you want to go bungee jumping?" Zac asked.
"Hehe, I was thinking about going to the Beach" said Ashley. "Whoooh, this HSM2 rehearsals are so hard! But it's okay, if you want to go to the movies" said Ashley.
"Yeah me too! But what movie do you like to watch? Hey we could watch the movie at the noon, then we'll go to the beach at like 3.30pm, what do you say?" Zac asked.
"OMG Zac, that's an awesome Idea! Maybe we could watch ... Narnia Prince Caspian?" asked Ashley.
"That's a good idea, my brother watched it and he said it's a good movie!" Zac smiled. Save the wonderful day to last!
"Haha, your funny" said Ashley. She realized she had to go home already. "Well i guess I'll see you tomorrow Zac, bye" she said and went home.
The next day.........
Ashley woke up.
Zac woke up.
"Hoahh, what time is it now?" 8.54 A.M. Not so late. He took a bath, and grab breakfast.
Ashley send Zac a message.
"Morning Zac!
xoxo
Ashley"
Zac's cell sang. It was from Ashley. He replied back,
"Morning, lady. Have you eat your breakfast? ILY beautiful"
"Yes I've did! I'm excited for our 1st date!!" replied Ashley.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­--
Ashley looked at the time. 12pm, "OMG, Zac's gonna pick me up soon!" said Ashley excitingly.
Zac put on his shirt and jeans. He sprayed his Calvin Klein perfume. He hopped in to his car and drove it to Ashley's house.
"hey Zac!" said Ashley when Zac arrived.
She went in Zac's car and wore her seatbelt.
"So are you ready for a fun?" Zac asked
"You bet I am" said Ashley. They bought 2 tickets and watch the WHOLE Movie.
----------After the movie----------------
"wow wasn't that awesome?" asked Ashley.
"It sure is!" Zac replied.
Ashley went back to the car, ready for some fun in the sun.
-----------------------------------------­---­-
Ashley went to the changing room and changed her bikini. She went out and revealed her bikini to Zac.
"Wow you're so sexy!" Zac said.
"Hehe" Ashley giggled. She can't believe the guy of her dreams had called her sexy. "You too!" complimented Ashley back. She took Zac's hand and brought him to the water.
last edited hace más de un año
They swam for like 1,5 hours. "Brr it's so cold! Let's get out of here!" Zac grabbed Ashley's hand and got out of the beach. They sat at the chair.

Player's Note: Please read and give some comments. We know what we're playing isn't totally perfect so we're always open for constructive criticsm.
last edited hace más de un año
Ashley was also cold. "zac, I'm cold" Ashley said. She hid into Zac.