hetalia My hetalia Family

BeB posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 02:27AM
For me and my Hetalia family, join in as any Hetalia character that isn't taken!!!
 For me and my hetalia family, registrarse in as any hetalia character that isn't taken!!!

hetalia 28392 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 28392

hace más de un año Trainofdoom said…
hmmm
^Who ARE you?
Two different people? You are VERY OOC and it's throwing things off. Regardless don't post any more hentai kudasai!
Leave that for the yaoi spot!
Thanks!
hace más de un año runtyiscute1999 said…
SEEE!!!??? we look nothing alikE!!!!
hace más de un año LunaShay said…
@Hungary I agree,I'm getting kind of confused.Is it Belarus(I'm guessing not,since she's not saying for her and Russia to become one or something) or is it Ukraine(Guessing not,since she doesn't really hang out with Russia.).Or is it an OOC or something-Aru?>_<
hace más de un año BeB said…
meh
XD hahaha ya we look NOTHING alike, I'm much cooler -w- *poses* The Hero outshines all evil and badness! Oh and Idk, I dont remember getting married... >_> fangirls go crazy dont they? And fine with me! No more Hentai!!! >_< but.... I was looking around and I found THIS.... -_- not cool.
 XD hahaha ya we look NOTHING alike, I'm much enfriador, refrigerador -w- *poses* The Hero outshines all evil and badne
WHAT THE???!!!
nope... im not even going to ask where you found that.
mischievous
>_> I dunno whats up with these fangirls but you and me, we aint like the Italian bros!!! Like this pic shows :3
 >_> I dunno whats up with these fangirls but tu and me, we aint like the Italian bros!!! Like this p
angry
they got my nose wrong.
tongue
Yup ^^... And I found another pic -______- *Eats burger*
 Yup ^^... And I found another pic -______- *Eats burger*
UWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please.
XD hahaha you okay bro? ^^' They're just pics, we know their fakes and thats all that matters!
smirk
@China-san I think she is both Female Russia AND male Russia...strange, nyotalia isn't my thing. Too many girls lol. Bring on the Bishonen!!!
Looking cute America-kun! But what are you doing with that burger? You're just holding it up in the air....strange.
what the heck??!! im right there!!!
cool
^^' heh thanks Hungary..? Uh but ya shes Nyo Russia and Het Russia ^^ Nyotalias okay, cuz even in Nyo I'm the sexiest XD And lol this pic is awesome -w- dont deny it
 ^^' heh thanks Hungary..? Uh but ya shes Nyo Russia and Het Russia ^^ Nyotalias okay, cuz even in Nyo
@America No,I took those pictures-aru.
Wait China you took the pics of me and Canada?? Me and Korea?? Which ones 0_0
You and Canada aru.It was a couple months ago,and I gave them to fangirls for 10 dollars aru.
tongue
ew

hmmm
No America-san I will NOT marry you.
wait... china... so all those pictures i found on the internet...
XD I never asked you Hungary!!! And wait- how did... when.... never mind! -_-' lol did you take this pic too??
 XD I never asked tu Hungary!!! And wait- how did... when.... never mind! -_-' lol did tu take this
hace más de un año YugiohFanatic1 said…
Me: Yup! I told you,I'm Fem Russia!Aren't I cute?!
 Me: Yup! I told you,I'm Fem Russia!Aren't I cute?!
RUSSIAS A GIRL!!!??? i knew it...
@America Nope,I think that was Japan aru.

@Canada NO!Just some of them,like the ones America posted.I will never,in all my life,take a hentai picture of you two aru!<_<
Me: Don't insult my brother.I'm just like him,you know.But I'm sexier.Example is in the pic below.
 Me: Don't insult my brother.I'm just like him,you know.But I'm sexier.Example is in the pic below.
okhiguxftrd
so thats what happend? i had 2 monthes of sevier head pain!!!...(shivers)... i can still feel it...
 so thats what happend? i had 2 monthes of sevier head pain!!!...(shivers)... i can still feel it...
mischievous
Wait whaaat?? XD wow Nyo Russia... ^//^ awesome pic... and LOL what're you trying to say about me and Korea???? We're just buds, see? :3
 Wait whaaat?? XD wow Nyo Russia... ^//^ awesome pic... and lol what're tu trying to say about me and
Me: Thank you America-san!
i was ordering pizza. im back.
mischievous
lol wanna share a slice with your favourite bro?? 8D and your welcome dudette!
um.... i do no..... its pretty good...
oh by the way... WHO DREW THIS?!!?? i would NEVER share my pancakes with ANYONE!
 oh por the way... WHO DREW THIS?!!?? i would NEVER share my panqueques, tortitas with ANYONE!
Me: Weeeellll,Canada,you did offer America some pancakes and coffee,both with maple syrup,when he first met you. ^^''''
._. So when is Russia coming back out here aru..?
true... its kinda a one-time thing eh?,oh and i dont know.
Heh you did and I'm your best broooo! *hugs and takes out burger* Want some Canadia? ^^ And where did they get THIS from...? 0_0
 Heh tu did and I'm your best broooo! *hugs and takes out burger* Want some Canadia? ^^ And where di
hace más de un año TwilightKat said…
@America I think it might be some crossover with a princess movie or the fairy tale princess idea.
Also I'm glade that the forum changed a new leaf to pg-13 ^^ Cute comic to celebrate!
 @America I think it might be some crossover with a princess movie o the fairy tale princess idea. A
.... -_-' it had to be of when I was little?? >3< should've let that English bastard fall! And I listened to this song called Canadian Idiot today :3
 .... -_-' it had to be of when I was little?? >3< should've let that English bastard fall! And I lista
^Have you heard American Idiot by Green Day aru?
hace más de un año UndeadDarling said…
I can imagine he has.
last edited hace más de un año
Me:Russia's not coming back out until he's learned his lesson.

Russia: Sister.Please let me out.I'll be good.

Me: Only if you promise! *lets him out*
mischievous
link

Yes I have -_-' but I do not get offended!!! American Idiot, psh more like ROCKING AMERICAN >8D
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV69ift-eFc Yes I have -_-' but I do not get offended!!! American Idi
^_^ Ah, I have not seen England-san around for a while....I guess people scared him off with all the yaoi...shame isn't it? *looks at America*
@America ..No.We will stick with American Idiot aru.

@Hungary Mm,yes xD,I almost left from all the hentai that was being posted on here aru.Especially of America and Russia aru.0_o
>_> shuddap China, dont hate! And why're you looking at me Hungaru?? o_o psh you think I-I'd miss him?? *crosses arms* Ya right!
hace más de un año Kiras_Follower said…
America, ur lucky. Brotehr North kills my people for no reason.
and aniki hits me with a wok (again: WHY did I give him the wok??????)
Russia: Sorry for all of that?

Me: Good boy.
j,lhkmgjfhgdtxsfrds
thats some interesting dialect there. uh...ya...