hetalia rp Hetalia Rp Zone

djtim1000 posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 03:12AM
this is where you may role play. crude language is allowed just don't go over board with it.

hetalia rp 37 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año djtim1000 said…
*picks hamburger wrappers and soda cups off the floor of the allies conference room* america you damned wanker! ill have you stoned for making such a bloody damned mess in the conference room!
hace más de un año atkathewolf said…
America:*is busy stuffing face with hamburgers* ah c'mon England! its not my fault that this food is addicting! *stuffs face some more* Besides, a hero needs to keep up his strength! :D why dont you have one? *offers you a burger*
UGH! why would i eat that? it might give me pimples! or knowing your disgusting food it might give me herpes! *sigh* well on another note how is it going with capturing the axis powers our so called "hero"?
America: *whines* you would eat it becuz its gooooood! DX and my food is NOT digusting... >.> Anyways, *becomes all hero-y again* I have absolutely no idea! :D but those bastards shall pay for not eating s'mores correctly! >:( WE SHALL HAVE ANOTHER MEETING SOON! Jamaica: *facepalms* hey....how come i'm NEVER invited to the allies meetings?? America: because you werent in WW1 or WW2. Jamaica: WHAT!?!?! YES I WAS! i VOLUNTEERED to help out and sent troops!D:< America: oh yeah! i forgot!....but its not up to me. we have to talk to the rest of the allies about it first....but for now, you can just go to the minor countries meetings like usual with Scotland, Sealand, and Korea! what do you think England? :D Jamaica:.... =.=
i think youre a moron... but enough about youre personality! i think its a .......... very americanized plan... by that i mean you have no planning and youre most likely just gunna yell "retreat" and pussy out. check and mate you dirty american wanker.
America: well *crosses arms* what exactly did YOU have in mind? huh? poison them with your horrible cooking? or pelt them with scones and tea? or maybe even send those imaginary friends of yours you hullucinate all the time? (which, btw, is creepy.. ._.) Jamaica: *snickers*
*holds a scone in one of my hands* HIKE! *pegs it at you hitting you in the eye* did i mention i used to play football as a kid? so do you insult my scones now?
America: HA! *points to you accusingly* you played an AMERICAN sport! >:D *prances around the room happily shouting in a teasing manner* XD
football was created in England you dumb-ass... baseball was made in America... fucking dumb as bloody hell twat. *chucks another scone at your head*
hace más de un año kevinkamps said…
cloudy
russai: well insanity made in russia,italy:but in italy theres PASTAAAAAAA!~
America: it was? damn!...and i have no comment Russia... o.o Jamaica:i hate pasta...
crying
italy:HOW CAN U HATEE PASTA its soo goode D: take it backe D:,russia: ur not supose 2 have u >:)
Jamaica: *shrugs* i just dont like it...i'll literally eat anything but pasta...but Italy, dont be mad over that! ur too cute to be mad over sumthin like that ;-; America:err.....anyways, um...ok... ._.
wink
italy: eh..srry there just was suprised D: but thx u there :),russia:oh lil america :3
Jamaica: its ok....and np *huggles Italy* :3 America:......>.>' shouldn't we be at the allies meeting?? ._. Jamaica: we? you mean i can come this time!?!?!? :D America: nope! :D Jamaica: =.=
what is italy doing here anyways? *holds a musket to his head*
America: good question.... ._.' Jamaica:*shrugs emotionlessly*
mischievous
italy:AAAAHHH GERAMNY-looks around- crud he nu here D: -holds onto russia-,russia: aye ^.^-looks evily at him-
germany: *walks in , grabs italy by his collar and drags him out* -_- england: im not even gunna fight back because truth be told italy is as annoying as f*ck
worried
russia:-laughs in his mind in the darkness of the background-,italy: hey!~ u didt let me eat my pasta D:
Jamaica: *waves emotionlessly* bye bye Feliciano. America: HA! THEY RETREATED! COWARDS! >:D *looks at Russia* u-uhhh.....o.o' *hides behind England* ._. Jamaica: wow.....Germany was awesomely and coincidentally here in time to save Italy...huh. ._. Prussia: *randomly pops out of a bush* did somebody say, awesome? >:3 America: ._. *yells after Germany* hey Germany! you forgot your brother! *points to Prussia* Jamaica: hi Gilbert ^.^
cloudy
italy:BYE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­,ru­ssi­a:-­wal­ks out-ehehe..
hace más de un año Kgirllovespasta said…
(Is anyone on?)
(sorta. I will start it up a lil) Prussia: pffft.,fine forget you all. You guys dont deserve my awesomeness. *follows Germsny and Italy* Jamaica: NUUUUUU!! ;-; America: *coughs* anyways, we should really be getting back to the allies meeting. ._. I hav some plans to discuss with you guys, after all, I AM the hero! :D Jamaica: -.-
germany: *walks back in jumps into the bush with prussia kicks his ass and drags him out* england: america! *clutches stomach* your hamburgers gave me a stomachache!
America: Whaaa? i thought you didnt like American food. ._. Whelp. Thats fast food for yah! XD Right Jamaica? :D Jamaica: *is sulking* America: -.-' *pokes her repeatedly* your suppose to be helping me out here!! DX Jamaica: *stops sulking, grabs Americas arm and flips him over* =.= *looks at England* I'll go get you some pepto or sumthin Iggy. Cuz i know Alfred won't help.. *leaves* America: Not true! >:P besides, England's cooking would give someone a stomache ache by just looking at it! XD
england: you wanker! *doubles over* my food is great! my friends even say so! *points at the creatures i see and they all give an accusable smile*
America: uh-huh....*puts my hand on ur forhead* well you dont have a fever....*coughs* anywho, ur food is horible its as plain as simple as that. *pats u on the back* I mean, not everyone can withstand a HERO'S food! :D Jamaica: *comes back and gives England some pepto bismo* here ya go
hace más de un año JapanHetalia said…
Female China: *Coughing*
hace más de un año cre8tive2114 said…
HELLO ITS ME LITHUANIA NICE TO MEET YOU ALL
Female China:.. So loud, aru
French Polynesia: *Nods* Hello Lithuania
America: *rambles on about how bad England's food is and is oblivious to everyone else*
Jamaica: o.o oh. Hello, it's nice to meet you too, Lithuanina.^.^ And yeahh....don't mind them..they're just....them..._.'
China(F): ...I think I caught a cold...
hace más de un año EvilFelicano said…
Ve~ Ciao! ((my account is for rp))
China(F): Ni-hao Italy
hace más de un año matthew-canada said…
smile
Hi im canada *hugs mr.komijiro* cant you See me?
hace más de un año zutaradragon said…
Denmark: don't worry Canada....i kno how you feel....they ignore me 2...