Eleven & Amy What do tu want in series 6??

ladychazabc posted on Jul 10, 2010 at 01:42PM
Here we can share our thoughts on what we think or what we want to happen in series 6 :D

Will Amy ditch rory?

Will they confess their love?

Will Rory and River make a disapearing act for us?

Will they kiss again?

Share your thoughts :D

People who usually visit are:

Lexi :D

Sophie :P

Scarlett :)

and me charlotte :D
 Here we can share our thoughts on what we think o what we want to happen in series 6 :D Will Amy

Eleven & Amy 21 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año criminalminds15 said…
I think the should kiss again. If they don't I'll be really dissapointed and it'll be very un-Doctor Whoish as there's been a kiss in every season of the ressurected series... So there'd better be!
I don't think that amy'll ditch him unfortunately, she loves 11 but now she's married Rory I think she'll feel really bad... :(
I'm hoping there'll be no River! :p

And yay! I get a :p face!
hace más de un año ladychazabc said…
monkey
i would love them to kiss again, rory finds out and he leaves her and she settles for the doc x

unlikely though....im just pissed off because there haven't been enough episode with just the doctor and amy. River or rory has to come along and ruin it >:(
 i would amor them to kiss again, rory finds out and he leaves her and she settles for the doc x
hace más de un año Alexi95 said…
big smile
YAY! This face: :D really does sum me up Charlotte!

I think like Sophie said, that they will kiss again (well they better! *grabs rock threateningly*) But i don't think she'll ditch Rory. I think she loves Rory, not as much as she should, maybe not as much as a wife should love a husband, after all 11 holds a big piece of her heart... I think Rory deserves someone who will love him and only him! Poor Rory!
I'm hoping someone kills River and she dies (obvs) LOL It would be SOOO ironic if she dies in a garden tho! tehehehehehe
I'm looking forward to series 6. I can just imagine little secret glances between Amy and 11, and the obvious flirtation, the lack of personal space between those two and of course the kiss in the storage room amongst Moppy the mops cousins (lol) And even if all that dosn't happen I'll be happy enough with their awesome friendship and the endless supply of fanfiction! lol
11/Amy FTW!!! AND/OR Team Space-teeth FTW!!!
last edited hace más de un año
 YAY! This face: :D really does sum me up Charlotte! I think like Sophie said, that they will kiss ag
hace más de un año scarxtardis said…
Of course, we want a kiss! It'd be like this...

"Doctor?"
"Yes, Pond?"
"Come here."
*Doctor wals over to where amy is in the corner of the tardis*
"I wanted to thank you for saving me today, from the __ (insert alien name)
"Oh, your very wel..." *Amy cuts doctor off by kissing doctor*
"Mmph.. erg..."
"There! Rory doesn't have to know about that one, does he?"

Amy has to ditch Rory! River makes a dissapearinf act, along with Rory. Rory and river fall madly in love and confess. lmao!!
^Ahhh noooo Rory and River is- nooo.... Sorry Scarlett but River is an evil garden gnome of doom! She deserves no one! And I wouldn't wish the affections of River Song on anyone esps not poor Rory!
big smile
i agree river is an evil garen gnome!!!!

lexi that would be awsome if eleven an amy snogged in a storage room full of mops :D FBST
big smile
^I know right! I have a genius mind :D lol
monkey
i want to smash that garden gnome so much
monkey
^I second that! :D
Mwhaha!!! *brandishes hammer and heads of to the garden*
Oh man, I 4th that! Gawd, I want her to be a sad little garden figure sittin gbehind the shed as dust., Actually, I'm going to go get the vacuum cleaner...
wink
ok scarlett you vacuum, and i'll empty her into the bin
mischievous
And I will set the bin on fire!!!!!!! Mwhahahaha :D
Mwahahahaha *evil grin* then we check the ashes of the bin into the ocean!
hace más de un año Tonksie_Fae said…
oddly I'm starting to like river... She's funny! God knows if she gets in the way of my 11/Amy I'll shoot her with her awesome little space gun, but as long as she waits fro her turn I'll be happy! She's funny and sarcastic at times, but she needs to let Amy have her fun... Maybe we could convince her to take Rory for a while, just long enough for Amy to have some fun ;) She'd go for it
^And then we'll evapoate the ocean!!! No... Wait, we'd probably die from that... Oh well, it'd be worth it!

Hm... I agree I still sort of can't stand River but she's grown on me to the point of everytime she's on I don't harbour muderous thoughts. I just wish she'd stop being so arrogant! But I sort of agree wiht what you've said... But I also disagree with it if you get what I mean! :p
Oh I understand as long as in the end we can still sit around with the Amy Eleven cake and I'm not on a skewer for liking river I'm good with it! LOL ^_^ Sometimes the arrogant is funny because it gives the doctor a chance to go "Ha Ha! See I told you so!" In is adorably childishly smart way
Lol, I think River is ok, but If she gets with 11, I'm never liking her again xD She can get with 12 or 13, but 11 is all Amy's! Right girls?
River is, um, a bit... smug? She's funny, in a wisee way, and you can't help to like her that much _ at least!
Oh Yes! She must wait! The 11th belongs to the girl who waited... they tried to make Rory "the boy who waited.... was I the only one annoyed by that because they did it wrong.
big smile
eleven and amy are getting together! thats basically all i wanted and now it's happening!!

:D
*does dance* We HOPE...
Yeah, it'd better.