cruzar, cruz Academy RPG (Vampire Knight) RPG forum!!!

zutaradragon posted on Oct 10, 2010 at 09:13PM
we start the RP here! ^_^

cruzar, cruz Academy RPG (Vampire Knight) 2660 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2660

hace más de un año zutaradragon said…
*Zero is standing between 2 buildings with the bloody rose gun to his head and his fingur on the trigger. just as he's about to pull it, he hears foot steps running toward him and looks up as, suddenly, he sees the person and...she hugs him*
~Forina
No! *i say, not letting him go* I won't let u!
Wha...*Zero stares down at me*
I won't let u kill yourself! i won't! i know...what you're going through...*i looks up at him, slightly watery eyed*
why are u...*he starts to ask, then stops as he sees the 2 scars on my neck* you're...you're the new girl, aren't you? *i nod* the one that...*his eyes soften slightly* was so recently changed...
*i nod* by the same one as u were. *i finish what he was gonna say* and they only stayed long enough 2 change me...*i mutter*
*he hugs me 2, then brushes the hair off my neck* it finally healled, at least. *he says with his fingurs on the scars*
*i nod* i'm just glad i wasn't killed...
Yeah...*suddenly his eyes change, becoming a glare and he pushs me away* shouldn't you be with Kaname!? *he snarls and turns, starting to walk away* after all, HE'S the 1 that saved u!
yes, and i'll always b greatful 2 him but...*i walk up to him and hug his arm* but i love you.
you don't even KNOW me! *he snarls, pulling away and walking away* *i sigh and let my sholders sag and my head fall as i walk the other way.* *he glances back and sighs, then turns and runs back and grabs me* I'm sorry. *he mutters* i didn't mean it...*i close my eyes, smiling, and rest my head back on his chest. he looks at me and smiles slightly, then gets wide-eyed...*
~Zero "she's so...WARM..." *i think. suddenly, my heart starts to pound. she's just barely a vampire...she's got to much human blood... i could fix tha...NO! i've gotta get a grip, but...*
~Forina *He starts rubbing my cheak lightly, then gentily pulls the hair off my face and neck. i feel like i'm gonna melt in his arms, espeshally when he starts kissing my neck...*
i'm sorry...*he whispers in my ear, then i find out y. suddenly i feel the sharp and fumilure sting of fangs in my neck. after a little while, i hear foot steps, and he turns me around* i'm SOOO sorry...*he mutters, pulling me to his chest. ok...what going on?*
Zero! i KNEW it!! *i her Kaname shout* i KNEW i should have finished u after u bit Yuki! u couldn't even resist another VAMPIRE'S blood! *he snarls, walking closer*
NO!! *i shout, turning around* I WON'T...
~Zero *suddenly her eyes get wide and she falls agenst me. i catch her and hold her close, barely holding back tears*
she can't even STAND! *Kaname yells*
i-i'm sorry...i d-didn't mean 4 this 2 happen...*i mutter* i honnestly didn't have this planned. i sware...*i say, feeling hot tears running down my cheaks*
save your exuses!!! *Kaname yells, getting ready 2 take her from me*
NO! *i shout* i-i'll take her...*i pick her up in my arms*
how do i know u won't just take her somewhere and finish her?!
follow me, if u want! *i glare at him, then walk past him, 2 the head-master's building, Kaname following close behind. of course, cuz he can't trust me...and i can't blame him. i can't even trust myself...but, somehow, SHE does. she did since we 1st met, only about a week ago...my GOD...what's happening?...*
 *Zero is standing between 2 buildings with the bloody rose gun to his head and his fingur on the trig
~Forina
wh-where am i...*i mutter 2 myself, looking around. i c Zero sitting in a corner, looking away from me...crying? suddenly i remember what happened...sorda'. i'm still confused* Zero? *i say, just loud enough 4 him 2 hear. he turns &looks at me. slowly he gets up & walks over 2 me. he kneals down infrount of me (i'm sitting in a chair) & puts his hand on my cheak*
you're awake...*he sighs, letting his head fall and his eyes close* thank god. *he looks at me* you're...you're afraid of me now...aren't u? *he starts 2, slowly, move his hand away from me, but i put my hand on his sholder and shake my head 'no' he gets slightly wide-eyed, then smiles* really? *i nod and slide gently off the chair and into his arms. suddenly i hear a slight noise coming from another room. my guess was Kaname, but i don't care...i'm getting that melty feeling again...**after a while, he pulls me away slightly & looks at me, still holding my sholders* u can't say that nothing's changed after that...after what i did...
*i look at him* nothing's changed. *i say calmly*
*he looks at me* i'll make sure this doesn't happen again. not because of me or anyone else. *&, after that, he kissed me...and my mind felt like a puddle. i toltaly melted...*
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año hiddennobodie said…
I walked out of my room shirtless and walks down the hallway. The one advantage of being a Living Vampire is that I get to walk out of campus during the daytime.

When a couple of girls giggled as they watched me walk by them I pulled on my grey shirt and pulled on my black jacket. Today I didn't feel that much of combing my hair so I kept it messy just the way I like it.

Another advantage about being a Living Vampire is that I don't crave blood as much as the Dead Vampires in the school. I just started being a School Guardian and so far it sucks. Most of the time I just walk around Campus.
~Sarrena
hmph! *i mutter under my breath. i've always been a night person. how did i get stuck in day class when Forina always liked the day time better then the night time. i hate getting up before....noon. and do you have any IDEA what the sun can do to your skin?! i don't want wrinkles by the time i turn 20! i HATE this! alittle sun is one thing but, being always stuck under it, well...lets just say i have to have a bottle of sun tan lotion always on hand. the sun here is UNBAREABLE! aw well, today i've got a job to do. i feel happy for the most part. i've got a photo shoot today! i'm gonna be on a magizeen cover! that's one way to get Kaname to notice me...maybe. i sigh. i forgot that it's gonna be on a chick magizeen. well, there has to be SOME girl that will see it and talk about it in the moon dorm...right? well, i'm here! there's no time to think about it now, i've gotta go!
~later~
*whoa, that was fun! i get 3 free copys that'll be out tomarrow too! the magizeen is called "feminen Fashons" so, basicly, it's nothing that Kaname would ever even think of picking up...grrr. anyway, back to school* yay! *i mutter, roling my eyes and getting into my car*
 ~Sarrena hmph! *i mutter under my breath. i've always been a night person. how did i get stuck in da
I went into my class and sat at the back of the class. Boy I hate my classes. Lucky Miss Sarrena was able to leave Campus for a magazine shooting. But I knew that she doesn't get to have the fun that I get to have after my classes during the day.

Headmaster Cross was teaching my Ancient World History Class. Ever since I moved here he has been watching me where ever I went. I opened my notebook and started drawing.

Before I knew it I drew Sarrena holding her notebook. Right when Cross was about to come to me the bell rang and I closed the notebook and walked out.

Now it's time for my patrol around campus.

As a School Guardian it's my duty to find troublemakers from my Night Class. Usually it's the same old, the bullies at Cross Academy are usually the Dead Vampires here.
 I went into my class and sat at the back of the class. Boy I hate my classes. Lucky Miss Sarrena was
*Sarrana walks back to school with a copy of the magazine and muttering her fav. song 'sexy naughty bitchy me' just loud enoff for people to hear as she walks by Kevin. she stops breifly and looks at him, then starts walking again. "he's cute..." she thinks to herself*
When I saw Sarrena I couldn't help but to smile. But I had to go and look around campus.

Right when I got to the Gym I seen a bunch of my fellow classmates trying to feed on a human. I walked up to them.

"Hey! Get back to class!", I yelled as I walked up to them.
"No! You can't make up", says the leader of the group.
~Forina~
*i am walking past the gym when i smell blood* oh dam...*i mutter, peeking in. the good thing about only being biten enough to be changed is that the sun don't really bother me. the problem is that i'm also warmer then most vampires and...i could probably act as bait. hey, there's an idea...* *i walk in and look at them* and what do you think you're doing? *i ask the other vampires* *soon they start crowding around me*
looks like we have desert too. *the leader says, smirking*
*i look at them* really? *i ask, baring my fangs as Zero walks in. he imeditly stands next to me*
what do u think you're doing? *he whispers to me*
making them leave the girl alone, and u may wanna get them to release the one in the storage closet as well. *i replie back, pointing to a closed door as the girl runs*
(this is Forina)
 (this is Forina)
~Forina~
*the 2 vampires start 2 back away as soon as they see Zero, knowing just how ez it would be for him 2 end them. they start 2 run and i walk over and get the guy out of the closet* hey...you're not from this school...*i say, looking at they guy. he shakes his head 'no'*
 ~Forina~ *the 2 vampiros start 2 back away as soon as they see Zero, knowing just how ez it would be
~Forina~
*i look out the door, hearing something. my hearing is more, um, advanced, then even some vampires here, and i sware i heard something like a bang...crack crack...i run out the door, leaving the new School Guardian to take care of it. Zero looks at me, then follows* where r u going? *he asks, catching up quickly*
i...i think i heard a gun shot...*i mutter, quickening my pase*
a gun? *he repeats as we get into the forest*
yeah, but b4 it, i think i heard a roar...
*Zero looks confused as we keep running. suddenly i stop and get wide-eyed and i stare. Zero comes up behind me and stares as well. in front of us was a huge, black tiger...dead, a hole in it's head. i walk up 2 it slowly, my eyes watering. i walk over and kneel down next 2 it. then i put my hand on the side of it's face and zone out slightly. after a minute or so i look up at Zero* there's a cub. *i mutter*
how do u know? *he asks*
she...she told me...i can't explain it...when i was younger, i spent a lot of time out here in the forest...*i trail off, not wanting to explain, or remember, why i spent time out here. i git up and start walking through the forest. Zero follows, still slightly confused. i walk into a clearing and see a small black tiger cub. Zero starts walking over 2 it, and i stop him* u can't just walk up to her, she's scared right now. *i say, looking at him*
then how do we...*he starts*
i'm...i'm good with animals. *i inturupt, walking out to the small cub slowly. she stares at me, fear in her eyes. i get onto my hands and knees and crawl over to her* it's ok...*i whisper soothingly. she stares at me and i reach my hand out to her. she flinches away* it's alright...i know how u feel...*i mutter, my eyes softening slightly. she turns her head, confused, then sniffs at my hand. she starts to walk tward me, and i smile warmly at her. she then walks up and lies down at my side, her head on my lap. i smile down at her and rub her head. after a little while, i pick her up and hold her to my chest as i walk over to where Zero stood, staring at me wide-eyed*
how'd...*he looks from me to the small cub, who was starting to fall asleep*
it was ez. *i say, smiling*
*he laughs slightly* and what do u suppose we do with her now?
we take care of her, of course! *i say, as if the answer was obvios*
how do u plan 2 do that?
i've taken care of orphian animals b4.
well i figured that. i ment how do we convince the head master?
that should b ez 2. *i say, smirking slyly*
what r u planing...?
oh, nothing. *i say, smiling innocently as we walk back*
*he looks at me* i know u better then that.
ok, well it's ez 4 me to convince people. *i say* it usually is anyway.
*he chuckles* alrighty then.
*i look at the small cub, who was asleep, then look ahead as the moon dorm comes into veiw*
 ~Forina~ *i look out the door, hearing something. my hearing is more, um, advanced, then even some v
~Zero~
people are staring at us...*i mutter, noting that Kaname was, as always, glaring at me* oh no...here he comes...*i mutter as Kaname walks up 2 us*
and just WHAT are u doing? *he asks, looking at the tiger cub*
*Forina looks at him innocently* the mother was killed...*she says, looking hurt* i just wanna help it...
*Kaname's eyes soften slightly as he looks at the cub, then at her* what happened? *he asks. damn...she is good...*
we have no idea. *she mutters* i heard a roar, then a gun shot. so we ran into the forest and found the dead mother, then the cub, and we headed back here and...*she trails off*
well, i think it was nice of u 2 think of the cub and not worry about what others say. *Kaname replies, smiling* i'll get the head master to let u take care of it. so...what's it's name?
her name...*she thinks* Midnight. *she desides*
what a good name for a black tiger. *Kaname says, walking away, toward the head master's place*
*we walk into the dorm* how did u ever mannage that one? *i ask*
i told u that i was good at convincing people. *she says, smiling*
~Zero~
*we walk into the dorm and up the steps. after a short time, we reached our room* how did i get sucked into this dorm...? *i mutter*
*she lies the small cub on a chair and looks at me* because u LOVE me. *she says sweetly, drawing out the word 'love'*
Damn, you're right. *i mutter just loud enough for her to hear. i smirk*
*she grins* u fell hard. *she sneers*
yeah...i did. *i say, prettending to be day dreaming*
*she laughs and her eyes sparkle. that's all i was aiming for...*
~Sarrena~
*as i walk through the halls i can't help but let my mind wonder. so, not to much after i do that, my mind goes to Kaname and...that's new...* hey, what's up? y do u look so confused? *Yuri asks*
*Damn, it showed on my face* i don't think i did to well on my test yesterday. *i lied*
then y r u blush...nevermind, u don't have to tell me. *Yuri says, smiling*
thanks. *i sigh. i'm glad she's not pushy*
 ~Zero~ *we walk into the dorm and up the steps. after a short time, we reached our room* how did i g
~Forina~
*i look over at the small cub, then notice something around it's neck. i walk over and pull it off gently and stare at it, wide-eyed* how did she...*i stare at it*
what? *Zero asks, walking up beside me*
she...she found my mother's necklace...i hid this along time ago, then it turned up missing from where i put it, and i thought it had been stolen...
y is it glowing?
i don't know...but i know that it's...*i start, then get wide-eyed* a blood stone...that's it! that's y it glows! it works as a sorce of power for vampires!
i thought that was only true with pure bloods...
maybe it's not! *i say, closing it in my hand*
well your mom had good taste. *Zero smiles*
yeah...so i've been told...*i sigh, trailing off as i put the necklace on*
 ~Forina~ *i look over at the small cub, then notice something around it's neck. i walk over and pull
*Sarrena walks past the gym. Yuri had left 2 go 2 one of her classes and Sarrena was walking alone. as she walks past the gym she sees Kevin and blushs slightly, smiling. something drew her into the gym...* hello. *she says shyly, then sees that there's another guy there. she gets ready 2 leave when the guy runs up 2 her*
y hello. *he says, a slight sneer. suddenly his eyes start 2 glow red and he smirks* u look tasty...*he adds, forcing her into the corner and baring his fangs*
wh-what r u...*she stammers*
i'm your worst nightmare. *he sneers, moving closer and biting down on her neck...hard*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sarrena yells, wide-eyed*
(Kevin, i sware u better do something or Forina and Zero will have 2 show up and u loose all your chances)
 *Sarrena walks past the gym. Yuri had left 2 go 2 one of her classes and Sarrena was walking alone. a
(okay here:P)
I looked at Sarrena and saw that a pureblood was biting down to her neck. I had to stop them. I ran up to them and pulled the man away from her and pulled out my gun.

"Get lost!", I yelled as I looked at him growling. I looked at them and they knew who I was and they ran off. I turned around and looked at her. "Are you okay?"
*Sarrena gets wide-eyed* wh-what just...wh...*she stammers, then her eyes close and she feints*
(wasn't planning on a pureblood bein' the one bitin' her. nice twist, i guess now she's gonna b a vampire 2...unless they get her the tat. that Zero has and it actually works...prob is that, and i haven't gotten 2 say this yet, but she's neva believed in vampires)
(oh, BTW, we r playing assuming we know what Zero can do with the bloody rose gun and that Yuki knows she's Kaname's sister)
(well, since u never here, i'm moving on and we're saying that the vampire that bit Sarrena was a level E and just nearly killed her, which is y she feinted. i've got other people that will move this thing along)
~the next day, in the moon dorm~
hey, is that a...chick magazine? *Ichijou asks Shiki as he walks into the room*
hu? *Shiki replies, looking at Ichijou* i...i can explain...
go on. *Ichijou says, sitting next 2 him* hey, isn't that the new girl? *He asks, pointing at the picture inside*
yeah...
oh, so THAT'S y u got it...*Ichijou sneers slightly*
so i wanna find out more about the new girl...what's wrong with that?
i don't think that's it...i think u like her...
what makes u think that?
you're blushing.
i am not!
you're bright red...
*Shiki sighs* ok, you're right but what makes u think i have a chance...?
oh come ON! *Ichijou argues slightly* what makes u doubt u could have her?
this right here. *He replies dully, pointing at a line in the text* says here that she's been with lots of big celebrities...including one of the Backstreet Boys.
really? *Ichijou asks, suddenly interested* which one?
Nick Carter....AKA, and this is according 2 the popularity poll on the page, the hot one. she was also with both twins from On/Off when she spent a year in Japan, Sean Mackin from Yellowcard, and Trevor McNevan from Thousand Foot Krutch, amongst others...
whoa...that is hard 2 beat...*Ichijou mutters*
 (well, since u never here, i'm moving on and we're saying that the vampire that bit Sarrena was a lev
hace más de un año IchigoShirosaki said…
Hikari watched the two, she sighed.

i will never understand mortal nature..
~Sarrena~
*ok, i have no idea what happened yesterday. litterally...the last thing i remember was Zero and Forina showin' up in the gym with me and Kevin, then it's a blank. i think there may have been someone else, but i don't remember. anyway, i'm off 2 another photo shoot!*
~later~
*wooo, that was fun! i love my job!*

~Forina
how did u wipe her memory? *Zero asks, confused* only aristocrats and purebloods have powers...
oh, um...*i start, then sigh* it's all very complicated and i've got no idea how 2 start.
i can wait. *Zero mutters*
this has gotta suck 4 u. *i says, switching subjects*
it's not that bad as long as he stays in his room and away from us. *Zero mutters* how did u get the second biggest room in the place, anyway?
the same way i got Kaname 2 let me keep Midnight. *i smile*
and how was that?
it's...easier 2 show u. *i mutter* watch my eyes...*i say, looking at him as i make my eyes swirl from blue 2 lavander. they start pure blue, but then light lavander swirls into them. i blink before he becomes totally hypnitized and grin* that's how.
*he blinks and shakes his head 2 clear it* that's a handy trick. *he pauses* there's someone new...*his eyes change* damn...there's 2 of them now.
*i nod. i knew that there was a new girl and i senced that it was a pureblood*

*Ichijou and Shiki both look at Hikari* hello Hikari-sempei. *they say at the same time*
 ~Sarrena~ *ok, i have no idea what happened yesterday. litterally...the last thing i remember was Ze
"hello.." she greets them.

Zero and Forina watched from the room at frist, looking at Hkari. Zero made a low growl, but he seemed startled as well.

that pureblood... there's something strange about her...

Zero goes down, followed bt Forina, they go outside where they all were.

as Zero goes toward Hikari, she slightly turned to him, and he stopped in fear momentarily as she looked at him, for a second her eyes seemed to turn crimson red, and for the frist time ever, he was almost afraid.

he shook his head and they walked closer.
~Forina
Zero? *i ask, confused, as he starts 2 walk out* what r u thinking?
surely u can sense it to. *he says, turning 2 me*
*"meaning her aura..." i think 2 myself. Zero nods, reading into my thoughts. did i mention that anyone i'm close 2 i have a connection with? my sis' can only see my thoughts though, she can't put thoughts into my head. i can put thoughts into her head though* so what r u planing? *i ask hesitantly* her aura shows that she has a problem with controlling herself at times...and we know how much vampires just love me...*i add sarcastically*
u can tell that by her aura? *he asks, slightly shocked*
sure, of course. i'm good at reading auras. u just started. *i smile*
yeah i've gotten all kinds of fun things 2 play with since then. *he sighs* and i'm still tryin' 2 figure out how.
you'll find out. *i grin, following him out i read into his thoughts. "that pureblood...there's something strange about her..." i sigh, shaking my head as i follow him hesitantly. i really hate fighting, but being mostly human with a pureblood with control problems....not fun 4 me...*
*clearly Zero reads into this* don't worry...nothings gonna happen. *he says*
i hope not...*i mutter, stopping just behind him as he walks over 2 the new girl. here we go...she turns slightly and he pauses, deciding weather or not this was a good idea. suddenly her eyes flash red and i could swear she was looking at me when this happened. me, being a bit paranoid, walked closer a bit closer 2 Zero. was that fear in his eyes? if it was it didn't last long and he was walking again after giving his head a quick shake. "wait!" i think 2 him. he glances back slightly and i walk over 2 him and grab his arm slightly* i don't wanna fight...*i whisper quietly, trying 2 make it so only he could hear* i know u don't like purebloods, but lets not start fighting 4 no reason...
*He looks down at me and sighs slightly. i know he hates backing down, but my grandmother always told me that it was a sin 2 hurt a song bird. clearly this came from 'its a sin 2 kill a mocking bird' but it's a good saying. i hate 2 watch fights...and i hate 2 b in them* she didn't do anything 2 u...*i mutter quietly, almost 2 myself* she hasn't done anything 2 anyone.
Hikari stares at Forina, she could smell the scent she was giving off, she bit her lip trying to gain control.

she clenched her fists tightly.. growling under her breath, she walked slowly towards Forina.

Zero stood his guard, ready to fight her off.

Hikari's eyes glowed slightly, as she came closer.

"Hikari, what is going on here?" Kaname's voice rung in her ears and she froze her eyes turning back to her normal color as she turned slightly to Kaname and she slightly bowed.

"K-Kaname-Sama.." she muttered. "nothing is truely happening here... i was about to leave.."
~Forina
*i get wide-eyed as she walks tword me, and Zero stares at her. "i DARE u 2 come closer..." i read in his thoughts*
*i look up at him. "don't tick her off!" i think 2 him. "she can read minds! granit, not very well....but we don't need 2 push our luck! she already doesn't like u..."*
"REALLY!" he thinks back sarcasticly, then sighs. "i sware 2 god i'll kill her if she attacks eather of us." he adds as we walk out the door. Midnight runs down the stairs and chases us out*
i'm glad nothing happened...*i mutter after we leave*
it almost did...and i'm still not convinced that this is gonna b a happy time...*Zero replies*
~Forina
*we wonder around in the forest. it's the middle of the day, but in the forest, this deep, it's almost like it's night time. suddenly we hear music up ahead. we go 2 turn around when suddenly a guy's head pops out of a bush* hey guys! *he calls* y don't u come join us! *we turn back 2 him. we look at eachother, shrug, and follow the guy 2 a log cabin where lots of people r dancing and having fun at the party. they all seem a bit drunk and the song 'the takedown' is playing on the radio. we hang arond for a while and enjoy the party when suddenly a fight starts...and the broken bottles around the place just seem 2 magnitiz the 3 men. and, of course, it wasn't long till one of them picks one up and throughs it at one of the other men. this is a hit and he starts bleeding. suddenly Zero gets wide-eyed and turns away, running back into the forest. so, of course, i follow after a short pause*
Kaname looks at Hikari, then to the other two. they nodded as if they were silently communicating. Hikari looked back at Kaname, almost seemingly ashamed. "come with me." he spoke, and she followed him to his room.

Hikari stood as Kaname turned to her. "what was the last time you fed?"

Hikari looked to the floor, and Kaname lifted up her chin with two fingers. Hikari blushed softly.

"answer me Hikari."

"it's been awhile.. i didn't think i would need to.. i'm sorry for disobeying you."

Kaname sighs. "you haven't disobeyed me. i just can't be there all the time. and that worries me.."

she blushes some more, "K-Kaname-sama.."

he pulls her into a hug, "i understand that it's hard for you to control youself, but i dont want anything to happen to you.. your very important to me..."

she blushes deeply not sure what to say.

he leans up and takes off his shirt. she blushes more, "K-Kaname-sama what are you..?"

"you need to feed on something, my blood should be enough for now.. i'll have you take a blood tablet later for good measure.."

she blinked at him, "you trust me to do that?"

Kaname nods softly, "i wouldn't be so willing other wise.."

Kaname pulls her against him, her lips inches from his neck.

she closes her eyes, consintrating on his heart beats, she bares her fangs and calmly sinks them into his neck, he lets out a soft grunt,as she carefully drinks the coppery liquid.

she hears his and her heart beat softly in rythem, as if they had become one. after she had enough she pulled away, and looked at him.

he wipes off the blood on her lips with his thumb.

~Forina
*i finally catch up 2 Zero and he's leaning agenst a tree. i walk over and sit beside him. he turns and stares at me with red eyes* go...*he pants*
*i stare right back at him* no. *i say calmly*
*i see anger flash in his eyes, but it was gone soon after* i don't wanna hurt u. *he mutters, turning away*
*i put my hand on his face lightly* u can't hurt me...*i mutter softly. he turns back and looks at me, slightly confused* it doesn't hurt me...please...drink...*he shakes his head no and i sigh. time 2 tell him a bit more then i wanted 2...* i once...had an older brother...*i start, already feeling close 2 tears* he was a lot like u...he was...turned before i was...and he couldn't take the blood tablets. in fact, he was allergic 2 them...
*Zero gets wide-eyed as i continue* he knew that my sister...welll, she doesn't believe in vampires...so he came 2 me. he told me what had happened and i insisted he drink from me. he was hesitant at 1st. he said no he wouldn't....but he eventually did and it became somewhat normal until...*i trail off, feeling myself start 2 cry*
until what? *Zero asks gently*
until...untilhe...*i trail off again, not wanting 2 finish but knowing i had 2* until he went crazy and killed himself. h-he said he shouldn't have put me through it and that he should have just let himself die of starvation. he said that it had 2 hurt me even though i kept telling him it didn't he wouldn't believe me. he kept saying that he deserved 2 die....and he took his life...*i now know that i'm sobing now. and he pulls me 2 his chest. i look up at him* it doesn't hurt me. *i insist* and...and i've changed physicly as well...not only the changing into a vampire but....my body makes more blood then most humans or vampire. *i sigh* i know it sounds crazy, but it's true...*i add, resting my head back on his sholder*
*he looks confused* then how come u feinted...
because my mind wasn't expecting it. *i replie* it was a mental shock...*i mumble* i...i don't want u 2 starve...*i add* please...*i look at him*
*he looks at me, sighing* i won't...
*i look at him* u will...*i say, almost sturn*
*he looks confused* really?
yes. *i smile at him* because i won't let u leave until u do.
*he laughs* fine. *and, with that, he pulls me closer and starts kissing my neck lightly. slowly he lets his fangs sink into my neck. i smile slightly and, after awhile, he pulls his fangs oout and looks at me. i look at him and he smiles slightly. he pulls me back in and kisses me*
 ~Forina *i finally catch up 2 Zero and he's leaning agenst a tree. i walk over and sit beside him. h
~Forina
*we brake apart and he keeps me pulled 2 his chest. suddenly he tenses slightly and i hear something behind him* don't look over my shoulder. *he whispers, and then i hear laughter*
aw, u don't want you're girlfriend 2 know your past? *i hear an oddly familer voice say, then i hear a gun being cocked* i never thought i'd use this on my best student. *ok, now i can't help it...i know that voice...and i have 2 look. i slowly slide my head up over his shoulder and catch a glimps b4 letting my head slide back down. i can't believe it....it was my old master*
i knew i knew that voice...*i say, though mostly 2 myself. Toga Yagari...my old teacher*
how do u know him? *Zero asks as Toga gets wide-eyed. his shock turns 2 a glare*'
so both of my best students have become vampires and found eachother. how sweet. *he snarls. Zero's turn 2 get wide-eyed*
u...were a hunter...? *Zero asks*
*Toga laughs* she never could kill a vampire. she was the best at cornering any vampire and she was the best at tricking them into doing what she wanted...but she could never kill them. no matter how close they came 2 killing her...she always said that every vampire has the abillity 2 stop.
that's becuase they do! *i almost shout. he laughs harder*
well, i was sent here 2 kill vampires....and 2 is always better then one....since u will both b on the list soon enough. *he sneers, pointing the gun. Zero turns and glares at him, and i sit calmly behind him, peering over his shoulder*
i won't let u kill her! *he yells* you'll have 2 kill me 1st!
that can b done. *Toga nods slightly* very easilly, it can be done. *he aims at Zero's head with his gun. i c him getting ready 2 pull the trigger and pull Zero 2 the side just b4, making the bullet graze his shoulder. Toga stares, wide-eyed at how fast i moved*
ok, now it's my move. *i mutter softly* Zero, cover your ears. *i add*
y? *he asks, confused*
just do it. *i replie, and he does so. i let out a high pitched yell. it is out of hering range 4 humans, but animals and vampires can hear it, and at close range it is very painful 2 their ears. now, i know Toga thinks i'm just opening my mouth in a silent scream...well, until the giant bear walks up behind him. then he turns and stares, dropping his gun and falling 2 the ground* thank u Lilly. *i smile at the bear, who knows and stands over him, making sure he can't get up. me and Zero walk over, Zero holding his shoulder* should we kill him? *i ask*
no. *Zero shakes his head* he saved me once, we'll call this even.
fine. *i replie, then nod 2 Lilly, who nods back and wlks away. i walk over and pick up his gun b4 he can* we'll just take this so he can't do anything with it.. *i glare at him* go. *i growl, and he gets up and looks from me 2 Zero, then walks away. we stand there 4 a bit, then walk back through the forest 2 the school grounds*
 ~Forina *we brake apart and he keeps me pulled 2 his chest. suddenly he tenses slightly and i hear s
hace más de un año YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Can I join?)
hace más de un año silverstream101 said…
(u have to go to the profile page)
*I walk to the moon dorm ready for my first class at cross academy* ~Hiri
~Forina
*we get back just in time 4 the 1st class. Zero looks at me, then at the new girl* "she's an Aristocrat...just what we need more of around here..." *he thinks 2 me*
"well at least it's not another pure blood with control problems..." *i think back as we take our seats*

~Sarrena
*yeah...i know it's late...but i have always liked night better. i look over as another day class guy walks over towards me. he opens his mouth and i know just what yhe's gonna ask*
ca-? *he starts*
no, i don't want your number. *i inturupt. he stares at me with a "how did u know?" look on his face, then opens his mouth again* no, i don't wanna give u mine and no, i won't meet u no where. no, don't want none of your time. *he stares at me with a baffled look, then walks away with a sad look on his face. i almost laught out loud, then look over and see Shiki walking around. i run up and grin at him* hey! *i smile* guess what?! tomarrow we're doing a pose together! *i grin, not giving him any time 2 say anything*
um....that's great...*he replies with some sort of emotion i didn't quite regignize mixed with one i knew all 2 well. i snicker*
aww, of course i'll go out with u! *i answer the question i could tell was on the tip of his tounge. he stares at me with a "how'd u know i was gonna ask?" look and i grin* come on, i know the emotion in your voice all 2 well. almost every guy has that when they meet me. it's a "i really want 2 ask u out but don't kno how and i'm afraid." kind of sound.
i'
i'm not afraid. *Shiki mutters, looking at my with those blue eyes i love so much*
really? *i grin* then y don't u pretend i didn't say that and go ahead and ask me?
ok. *he agrees* will u go out with me? *he says with a smoothness i didn't expect*
of course! *i replie back, smiling*
great. *he nods* c u tomarrow, i've got class and i think u need 2 get 2 bed. *he says as he walks away. i look at him with slight confusion in my eyes, then shrug and walk away 2 my dorm*
*i ignore the people glaring at me and i sit toward the back of the room. When i reach my desk i put my head down bored not wanting to be here but having no where else to go* ~Hiri
~Zero
*i sigh slightly as we take our seats* i still don't know how I got pulled in here...*i mutter, mostly 2 myself*
*Forina grins* i'm speshal, yay! *she says, and we both laugh lightly. she pauses and looks around* where's Midnight?
back in the room i hope...she'd probably have problems here in class...*i replie. as if on que, Midnight runs in with her tail bristled up about 2 times it's normal size. it runs over and jumps into Forina's lap, looking around with wild eyes*
what's wrong? *she asks the small black tiger quietly. it looks her in the eyes 4 a second, then goes back 2 its frantic looking* oh...i c...
what? *i ask, confused*
she saw a guy in the woods with a gun and ran back, then couldn't find us so she freaked...poor lil' thang...*She replies, and i look at her*
what's with the, uh.....southern twang, there? *i ask, putting an accent on the last part*
well about 1/2 of my family was from the south. it shows up at times. *she shrugs*
*eyes the black tiger and i do a halve smile. I love animals. Then i look around to see if i knew anyone by some slight chance.* ~Hiri
*When i dont see anyone i know i study my braclet. the only thing left of my mom that i have left.* ~Hiri
hace más de un año teamsalvatore98 said…
Kitatsune looked around, almost positive she heard something. Then she slammed her textbook shut and stalked up to her room, furious for being fooled into thinking someone was watching her.
~Forina
i figure she should stay here. *i mutter softly, and Zero looks at me, then sighs*
and i figure there's no way 2 change you're mind...*he mutters*
and u've figured correctly. *i nod as Midnight calms down and jumps onto the desk, staring at the new girl in the class. i look at Midnight, then at the girl, then back at Midnight* what's up, Midnight? *i ask. she looks at me, pawing my necklace slightly* yeah, what about my necklace? *i ask, slightly confused. she looks from it, 2 the girl's wrist, 2 her, then back 2 me* r u saying she doesn't have a mothr eather? *i ask in a whisper* and she has her braclet as her only thing....like i have my necklace...2 remind her? *Midnight nods slightly, turning her head slightly as she stares at the new girl with her icy blue eyes*
hace más de un año teamsalvatore98 said…
Kitatsune sat on the windowsill, reading quietly.
*I look up and i stare right into the tigers icy blue eyes and i smile slightly. When i see that their is no teach i deside that classes must have been canceled so i stand up and i head toward the door* ~Hiri
~Forina
hey Zero...where's the teacher? *i ask*
no clue...don't feel like sticking around 2 find out. *He replies, walking 2 a window. i follow him and we jump from the window after i run back and grab Midnight. we walk over 2 the head master's building* hey, we're missin' a teacher. *he says almost as we walk in. i sigh slightly*
way 2 ease in 2 a conversation, there. *i mutter. he shrugs*
well of course! *Head Master Cross says, cheerful as usual* 2morro's Halloween and we're having a Halloween ball! everyone will b dressing up, but we need people 2 help decorate 2night so it can start by noon 2morro. everyone from the night class and the day class will b aloud 2 join in!
*Zero's eyes widen* r u sure that's a good idea?
positive! *Cross replies* u, Forina, Yuki, and Kevin will b working 2 keep the peace, though u will all b under cover.
and what would the point in that b? *Zero asks*
simple. that way everyone thinks no one is watching. it's the ultimate test of all the vampires here. *Cross smiles* and so that u guys get 2 have some fun 2!
oh goody...*Zero says sarcastically*
yay! *i cheer* it sounds like fun! we can b were's! or....better yet....we can b werepires! *i look at Zero and he has a "not amused" look on his face. i sigh slightly* well u could at least TRY 2 have fun...
i have no choice but 2 go, do i? *he asks, sighing*
PLEASE!!! *i look at him with cute puppy dog eyes*
oh great....the eye thing...*he sighs* i guess i'll go...but i refuse 2 dress up. *he adds*
great! *Cross smiles hugely* it's in the ball room!
NO! *me and Zero say at the same time with the same sarcasm. we look at each other*
i thought it would b in the cafeteria. *i finish*
i thought it would b in the class rooms. *he finishes his*
*Seeing that it is still dark out i walk around. I sit under a tall tree and i relax. playing with fire when i make sure that nobody is around.* ~Hiri
~Zero
*i look at the head master as he stares at us, confused. Forina snickers slightly* so it's 2morro, we have 2 get around costumes! *she cheers*
no, U have 2 get around YOUR costume. *i correct* i didn't even dress up 4 the last ball we had. *i add as we leave and walk over 2 the horse stable*
but u ddin't have a date then eather. *she replies, and i sigh*
i refuse 2 dress up in a silly costume. *i reply back, walking over 2 White Lilly and rubbing her nose*
aww, don't b a party pooper. *she looks at me with gleaming eyes, and i turn my head away slightly*
i will not ware face paint or anything else. *i say as she walks over 2 the horse that she tamed. just like White Lilly, her horse Gypsy was, and still is, only green broke. (partly tame) in fact, White Lilly and Gypsy will only let us near them without flipping out. they hate everyone else* hey, how'd u get Gypsy in here anyway?
very carefully. *she replies with failed sarcasm* i raised her since she was little and....well, since i was little. i was the only human she trusted because her parents were wild and i tried my hardest 2 get the hunter not 2 kill them. he said they were a menis 2 his farm and kept eatting his wheat, then proceded 2 shoot. *she mutters, rubbing Gypsy's neck. the huge horse towered over both of us. she's taller then all the other horses in the stable, so most everyone else is afraid 2 go near the huge horse. add her agressive nature 2 anyone else and they all leave her alone* i tried 2 keep him from shooting, even said they had a baby...but, just like almost every other person in this fucked up place we call earth...he didn't care.
 ~Zero *i look at the head master as he stares at us, confused. Forina snickers slightly* so it's 2mo
*When i get tired of playing with my powers i deside to go look around the grounds.* ~Hiri
~Forina
lets go 4 a ride. *i smile as i pull my saddle from the hooks. i say my saddle because i payed for it and i keep it in the stable i keep Gypsy in, so i know no one will steal it. let's just say she's not good with people. i had the saddle speshal made. so, while everyone else has a plain brown fake leather one, i've got a real leaher one with designs in it. i met some people in my, erm.....roming about away from home....let's say my best friend was a rancher by the name of Hunter. actually...he was my grandpa, but i found that out just b4 he died. he had a saddle 4 me the very last time i ever saw him alive. said that if i was gonna ride a horse i was gonna need the right equitment, so he got me everything. now it's all i have left of him...the grandfather i didn't know was my grandfather. i put the saddle on her back and climb on carefully as Zero grabs a saddle from the rack and puts it on White Lilly. we take off around the track and eventually end up riding on a trail in the forest with Midnight running right beside us just inside the forest so i can keep an eye on her*
 ~Forina lets go 4 a ride. *i smile as i pull my saddle from the hooks. i say my saddle because i pay
*i hear horses in the distance and i go see what they are doing out of the stables.* ~hiri
~Forina
*i notice Midnight turn and look behind us, so i turn Gypsy around and see the new girl standing there. Zero turns White Lilly as well and has her stand beside Gypsy. we look at the new girl and a quick scan of her thoughts tells me her name is Hiri*
 ~Forina *i notice Midnight turn and look behind us, so i turn Gypsy around and see the new girl stan
*i look from the boy to the girl then down to the black tiger. I click my toung to the roof of my mouth making a clicking sound. I hold out my hand to see if the tiger comes near me.* ~Hiri
~Forina
*Midnight looks up at me, and i nod. she walks over 2 the girl slowly and sniffs her hand. she paws at the bracelet and then looks at my necklace, clearly trying 2 tell her the same thing she told me. Zero watches absently as Gypsy and White Lilly stare at the girl*