cruzar, cruz Academy RPG (Vampire Knight) Pureblood lista and info

zutaradragon posted on Apr 26, 2012 at 11:47PM
info is 2 include the following if known: crest(s) gem(s)/metal(s) members, members living, other
An * by the name means player is never on 2 play as the person & I'm not including all of the dead ones unless they r related, nor am i including the 1s from the anime/manga unless they r related
Feel free 2 tell me if I miss some1 and I will add them.

Aiko's Family:
Crest: bat/dragon, gryphon, feathered serpent
Gem/metal: sapphire, gold, ruby, silver
Members: dad, mom, brother, sister
Member's living: Aiko
entire family killed (as far as she knos) she finally found and stole bak the rings of her parents and siblings...along with the rings of the Ruou family which r thought 2 b all dead

Kurogamis:
Crest: gothic cross, wings, rose, dragon
Gem/Metal: Onyx, Jet
Members: mother, father, Jofry, Jefry, Al, Claw, Grandpa, Aracno, Gem, Rosa, Celtyk, Kyla, Krystal, Grandma
Members Living: Getsuga-Ryu (Ryu) Tou-Tenshu (Tou)
entire family killed (as far as they kno) naturally, Ryu has all the male rings and Tou the female

Ruous:
Crest:
Gem/Metal: Lapis Lazuli, gold
Members: mother, father, twin older brothers,
Members Living: Shirashini (Shira)
entire family killed, all rings burned by and/or stolen by humans 4 money. All of them were taken apart so the power is now gone from them. Only ones left r those of her parents and twin older brothers...but she doesn't know where they r partly cos no 1 knows she's alive...or was even born.

Misery Whispers' Family:
Crest: Skull (& crossbones, tribal)
Gem/Metal: doesn't have anything official
Members: father, mother, Dark (twin) Black (triplet) Jake (year young) Flame (older) Ronny (littlest) Kara (littlest) Jessa (2 years young) Kalie (older) Corie (oldest)
Members Living: Misery Whispers
all family is dead that he knows of. He has all the rings of his siblings and parents. Humans stole the rest of his family's rings and possessions when he was 10. he and his siblings made it on their own a while but eventually the hunters caught all of his siblings and killed them while he was 14...right b4 his eyes he lost the only family he had left..and only he managed 2 get free of them. He stole back the rings and ran away...he's been running ever sence.

Hios:
Crest: Cherry Blossoms
Gem/Metal: garnet, diamond, amithyus
Members: Mitsiki, Mom, Dad, Grandmother, Shizuka,
Members Living: Mitsiao, Michiko?

Timberwoods:
Crest:
Gem/Metal:
Members: none
Members Living: Pauline

*Hikari Kain: Atasuki's older step-sister who was adopted by his family after hers was wiped out

*Kitatsune Reina: killed her entire family

*Ryuran Akatsuki: remembers nothing of her past but small details

*Ziin Sabuya: ?

*Alicia Ashford: ?

*Rika Hanabusa: former queen, was quickly overthrown

Yari Kuroya (Hiri's mom)
Crest: wolf
Gem/Metal: scarlet jasmines, blue sapphire, silver
last edited on May 25, 2012 at 11:10AM

cruzar, cruz Academy RPG (Vampire Knight) 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año zutaradragon said…
is there anything i'm missing that we kno 4 sure...?
hace más de un año beautifully said…
Hio's crest is cherry blosom, and their gems are garnet/diamond/amathyus.(sp) I d c about the metal.
hace más de un año silverstream101 said…
Hiris mom Yari Kuroya... crest- wolf
Gems- scarlet jasmines, and blue saphire
Metal- silver
last edited hace más de un año