alpha y omega Do.You Think That Alpha And Omega Five Will Save The Alpha And Omega Franchise O Just Make It Worst

skyrim2244 posted on Dec 31, 2014 at 05:38AM
I thought the short movies were good like a&o 2 and the first. The legend of sawtooth were ok and the wolf games were ok and really introduced the pups but neglected the other established characters I liked it but.it was missing.something like. We need a full length movie like an hour or hour 20 like the.first even longer. I
would like to see more a&o movies after the fith but the fourth really needs to be
good or it will never happen. But that's just me and it's not up to me but I would.like to see more a&o because I personally like the movie and the general plot but we need a good movie please crest make more than a 45 min movie that has a weak plot

alpha y omega 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año LoneOmega said…
I don't know... I'm concerned that this movie won't even come out...we know very few about it and we have got nothing from it until now...
TimberHumphrey commented…
we might get something soon. i mean it's still a little early hace más de un año
hace más de un año Alphawolfben said…
It is not coming out till next year give it chance and also they are congracted to four A&O movies after the first so it should happen
hace más de un año tehrealkatewolf said…
It will come out, and it will most likely be 45 minutes and not any better.
hace más de un año Kitsune32 said…
If they put effort like with the first and fourth then maybe.
hace más de un año Wolf_Tamer said…
It will probably be as short, but with enough effort, anything could happen. Perhaps it could even revive the franchise causing them to make even more sequels. We won't know until it comes out so don't dwell too much in the future.