W.I.T.C.H. WHIC DO tu HATE 1000 PERCENT más OF THE FOLLOWING: W.I.T.C.H. o WINX CLUB ?

chrie posted on Dec 25, 2009 at 01:50AM
THE IMAGE I SENT U IS TO REMEMBER THAT W.I.T.C.H. IS ALWAYS #1 FOR ME.
 THE IMAGE I SENT U IS TO REMEMBER THAT W.I.T.C.H. IS ALWAYS #1 FOR ME.

W.I.T.C.H. 44 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año chrie said…
angry
WINX CLUB IS WHAT I TOTALY HATE 100 PERCENT MORE THAN W.I.T.C.H.
BY THE WAY I ALSO HAVE THE SAME PIC
 WINX CLUB IS WHAT I TOTALY HATE 100 PERCENT más THAN W.I.T.C.H. por THE WAY I ALSO HAVE THE SAME PIC
hace más de un año XROUGEX said…
wink
i like em both but witch wins over all
hace más de un año zanhar1 said…
meh
um i like them both
W.I.T.C.H.
Winx club
hace más de un año luna85 said…
angelic
i love witch
hace más de un año Winxlove said…
heart
Winx forever!!!I love Winx!THey are so beautiful and stylish..and smarts!!!Winx forever!!
hace más de un año ariel306842 said…
smile
Witch mgazine rocks but the series is really awfull.the girls look awfull and the story is changed so much.winx is a really cool series but the comic sucks.But W.i.t.c.h. is the BEST comic Ever so if i have to choose between w.i.t.c.h and winx i would pick w.i.t.c.h.
I agree with you ariel1306842 but actualy if for me winx club sucks in television and magazine
W.I.T.C.H. Rocks in television but I do not know if it look good in the magazine cause there is no W.I.T.C.H. Magazine in my country
hace más de un año nymphell said…
W.I.T.C.H ! always witch
hace más de un año nymphell said…
W.I.T.C.H. in magazine/comic is really really good ! i love comic better than tv series
you must read chrie !
you can read it online. .
You're right nymphell I should read it online but actualy I have seen it4 page peak only but. Only the funny part of the story
hace más de un año willv said…
W.i.t.c.h. rokz!
Winx r losers!
 W.i.t.c.h. rokz! Winx r losers!
Yeah I agree with you willv
I luv W.I.T.C.H. 4ever and always
Will W.I.T.C.H. always Will W.I.T.C.H.
It's the best
hace más de un año conelia said…
heart
I love w.i.t.c.h.Winx club is nice too but w.i.t.c.h is so much cooler.I just can not belive that w.i.t.c.h seasons are over by the way willv nice pic
last edited hace más de un año
 I amor w.i.t.c.h.Winx club is nice too but w.i.t.c.h is so much cooler.I just can not belive that w.i
Nice post conelia yeah!conelia I can't belive that W.I.T.C.H.(Both comic and tv serie) don't come out again but I've heard that there will be a season7 later on
I at least I hope so
tongue
You all are just stupids...
tongue
Kiss my ass,Hay Lin!!
Stop it witch!
No,W-i-i-i-i-i... fill...no,no...w-w-wi-i-i-i...
you are the best W-i-i-i..Winx!
 kiss my ass,Hay Lin!! Stop it witch! No,W-i-i-i-i-i... fill...no,no...w-w-wi-i-i-i... tu are the
At,least...are you chrie on the spot link ?
Do you have educate or peace?
You and some others maybe(bleah)likes those W.I.T.C.H(oh,a complicated name,bgh)but this doesn't mean that you have to hate or stings with bad words others things that you don't like(example Winx).
Everyone is different from each other.I'm not like you,and you aren't like me.Do not forget it!
Please join my spot: link
hace más de un año beckstar said…
sorry. But I love winx more as a tv show. I like the witch comics only
What ever you say as long as you know W.I.T.C.H. Is not the only storie I like anyway that you never know tottaly spies,my little pony and srmthfg! Those are the three things I like else than W.I.T.C.H.
Basicly I can't choose between W.I.T.C.H. And srmthfg! Cause there both greate series/comic
Ok winxlove but you have to deal with me that I will only be miss powerfull winxxy on spots only related to winx but I'll be a W.I.T.C.H. Guardian in other spots(exept winx)deal?
"Plz be a fairy"bloom
Stop that wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­
You W.I.T.C.H. And the srmthfg! Both will be with me 4ever an always
W.I.T.C.H. Deserve a good cheer W.I.T.C.H. W.I.T.C.H. W.I.T.C.H. W.I.T.C.H.!go.......W.I.T.C.H.
Em...winxlove I don't wanna sound too mean and then argue but all of my friends at school said that if you say other people is stupid means that you're stupid you're self according to me my school friends mean that the ones who is be told stupid don't wanna recive that so they revenge on you by saying you're stupid you're self and they will sometimes also hate you a lot
Um..actualy winxlove you're lucky that my friends don't know you or they'll make you a anmustment of you're talks and reactions
hace más de un año samoangirl96 said…
i like both!!!!!!!
equally
If for me I like srmthfg! And W.I.T.C.H. Equaly today at 5.30 I'll watch srmthfg!
Chrie die Winxlove live
Oh,your friends say that?Oh!And you say stupid,dummy!!So and you are!!You says first stupid and then I release a fight!
hace más de un año princesswill19 said…
um i like both
hace más de un año samoangirl96 said…
laugh
i like them both
hace más de un año irmafan said…
smile
i like both but i like more w.i.t.c.h
hace más de un año Cornelia_Hale said…
heart
hey chrie! go 2 this site u can read the witch comix link
i dont like the witch comix but i hate the winx comix the show is ....ok... but witch overall rules!
hace más de un año Cornelia_Hale said…
heart
u no winxlove u dont always hav 2 b so mean to evry1.
its our job as human beings 2 spread the luv! BTW hearts rock my wrld dont no y i just luv em!
hace más de un año Gretsel said…
I like Winx more that w.i.t.c.h
hace más de un año jeniffer2200 said…
smile
WINX! W.I.T.C.H IS ALWAYS NUMBER ONE!
hace más de un año MelodyLaurel said…
Look, I don't want to be petty but... Winxlove, chrie, stop your argument. You both have every right to support your fave comic/TV show. Have some respect for each other.
As for me, I think Winx club is good as a TV show, not a comic. And W.I.T.C.H. vice versa. W.I.T.C.H.'s plot stormed out of my control from season 3 on. Winx's plot starts to become dull from season 4 on. But of course, that's just my personal opinion, so we won't start an argument because of that. Lexie out. Peace.
hace más de un año KeeperSeeker said…
I like how Will looks in the show, but the comic story is way better
hace más de un año Sirea said…
I like both and prefer both.