isla del drama Create your own character

emisa123 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 02:23PM
create a TDI character. post how they look like, their name, what their like, and who they like.
Only three winners!

isla del drama 556 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 556

hace más de un año Anamitha said…
name:bella jane
love sharing with:chris
friends:geoff,gwen,izzy,trent well bella jane could hang out with heather but they r not that good friends
enemies:tyler,ezekiel and specialy noah
dislikes:races
last edited hace más de un año
 name:bella jane age:14 amor sharing with:chris friends:geoff,gwen,izzy,trent well bella jane could
hace más de un año TommyJay said…
Tommy Jay
 Tommy arrendajo, jay
Name Tommy Jay

HAtes Heather
Friends Cody Gwen jeff owen Duncan Lyndsey Dj Beth Noah
Likes; Kicking the tar out of Harold
Likes Skulls+Heavy Metal ANd Cake
 Name Tommy arrendajo, jay Likes:Lyndsey HAtes Heather friends Cody Gwen jeff owen Duncan Lyndsey Dj Beth Noah
Nother Pic Backround messed UP :P
 Nother Pic Backround messed UP :P
hace más de un año anna0566 said…
angelic
poo face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
U smell @$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
hace más de un año -Alohomora- said…
@anna0566: Excuse me? Oh boy, another internet troll. -_-
hace más de un año annabananna1 said…
angry
that is my sister u ass!
hace más de un año hot-mess13 said…
blush
name:Avan
eye color: hazel
likes:his friends,rock music,fanpop:),youtube,the internet,scene girlz,everyone except enimes,starting fights
dislikes:enimes,squealing girls,work,school,chores
hobbies:practicing to sing and drawing
personality:laid-back,sometimes rude,stands up for his friends,nice to talk to,does not care if you talk about him
favorite color:black
favorite song:heights by eyes set to kill
IQ:251
crush:gwen
favorite food:tacos
favorite shows:death note and bleach
Style:Emo/scene
btw he has mad dance skills

name:Avan age:17 eye color: hazel likes:his friends,rock music,fanpop:),youtube,the internet,scene gi
hace más de un año crazy1120 said…
name\ fizzy
bio\izzy's twin sister loves owen too so izzy and fizzy allways
fight over him
fave food \ pizza and sour pacth kids
and that is a charecteri think they shuld make
hace más de un año mycharacter said…
her name is kaithy. she has orange hair and green eyes and purple shirt and her age is 12 and blue pants
hace más de un año invaderlin123 said…
NAME:SUKI-KARA
FAVORITE FOOD: ANYTHING THAT LOOKS GOOD
FAV DESERT:POPSICLES
RELATIONSHIPS: HAS A CRUSH ON ALEHANDRO (THE NEW DUDE,TDWT)
ABOUT HER: USALLY NICE HAS A DIARY LIKES GETTING DIRTY SHES A TOMBOY LIKES TO SKATEBOARD HATES SIERRA LOVES TO SHOW OFF LIKES TO SHARE LIKES GWEN IZZY HAROLD AND LASHAWNA WANTS TO BOOT HEATHER OFF THE SHOW FOR GOOD LOVES HEAVY METAL WEARS DIRTY WORN OUT BOYS CLOTHES (SOMETIMES) HAS A DOG NAMED MAYA-SUE LIKES TO SWIM AND PLAY SOCCER AND VOLLEY BALL ON THE BEACH ^^
 NAME:SUKI-KARA favorito! FOOD: ANYTHING THAT LOOKS GOOD FAV DESERT:POPSICLES RELATIONSHIPS: HAS A C
hace más de un año MaggieTDI said…
Name: Margaret "Maggie" Ann Caffrey

Siblings: Duncan

Description: Long,choppy black hair that comes to about her chest. Her bangs cover her right eye and has lime green streaks through it. Her eyes are light blue and she has multiple piercings in her ears,her nose pierced and eyebrow pierced. She also wears a skull locket around her neck and has a skull and roses t@ttoo on her lower back.

Personality: Maggie is what people would call a loner. She doesn't like meeting new people or really being around alot of people. She is a criminal and she is sometimes grumpy twards others. But, Maggie does have a nice side and once it shows, she can be a great friend.

Fears: Barbie Dolls
 Name: Margaret "Maggie" Ann Caffrey Age: 16 years old Siblings: Duncan Description: Long,ch
hace más de un año gothicgirl5984 said…
heart
name:angel julian age:12 team:screaming gophers hair color:dirty blonde height:short weight;skinny friends:gwen,duncan,lindsay,tyler,trent,br­idg­ett­e,d­j,e­zek­iel­,co­urt­ney­,no­ah,­owe­n,c­ody­,be­th,­kat­ie,­sad­ie,­les­haw­na,­eva­,si­err­a,i­zzy­,ha­rol­d,a­nd isaac(he isn't on the show but he's my boyfriend so i had 2) school:bargerton elementary school birth day:august 19 1997 eye color:blue hair lenth:half way down my back shirt cops shirt pants black black sandals boyfriend isaac jones and i will have the face that looks like gwen's
hace más de un año angelchamp3 said…
angelic
name:Amy
team:screaming gophers
relative:Trent(I'm his older sis)
hair color:black
eye color:green
b-day:3/18
friends:Trent's my only
secret:Trent cry's himself to sleep.(shh don't tell Trent)
LOVES:writing stories
hace más de un año supertails446 said…
big smile
my guys name is ummm samamtha she has hair like bridgete but brown and thats all i can think off
hace más de un año STALKER-TOAST said…
Name:Leeroy Austins
Age:16(he's actually older,but I'm not going in to that whole story)
Team:Anyone you'd put him on
Fave food:Any Old fashioned British Cakes
Fave drink:Either Scotch,Green Tea,or 2% milk
Likes:Clasical music,rock music,his friends,animals,people who don't annoy him,and pain killers
Hates:Screamo music,Death Metal,People who annoy him,animal abusers,rocks,and Headaches.
Hair color:Black,light brown,and white
Eye color:Light brown,almost yellow
Friends:None on TD,Maybe Noah,Zatch,Zero,Buddy,Buster,Peter,Speckle­s,D­avi­d,e­ct(­the­ir my other OC's)
Crush: No one
Fears:Scorpions,Bears,and his friend Buddy when he's angry
Breif Bio:He's fragile,timid,easily frightened,sarcastic,cocky at times,has a british accent(that he hates to made fun of for),he's short,fast,and skill full at certain traits,and he's very picky when it comes to people.
Would probually befriend Noah,maybe Duncan,DJ,maybe Cody,Izzy,and possibally Gwen or Bridgette.
wink
ahahahahahahahaha gee guys bella jane is a karate girl watch out hehe
use all stop fighting or i will send bella jane to *** use and use will b dead thats right im talking to u annabanna1 bi*** and ur sister
hace más de un año owenandtrent101 said…
he has bron like corney and a ducandshrt and a blod hand on his shrt he is drew hes a youg 14 yrs
 he has bron like corney and a ducandshrt and a blod hand on his shrt he is drew hes a youg 14 yrs
hace más de un año hihihi2010 said…
mine is mellissa

she has medium length black hair
she is very hot
she's a slut and has a crush on duncan
she wears a shirt that is actually a bra with sparkles on it
and a mini skirt that when she walks you see her thong
she flirts with everyone and is always happy
lastly whenever she is with a guy or guys and no girls she always has fun
hace más de un año lola641 said…
Name:Mizzie
Personality:Likes all things IZ and green, and she can sing, very well
Dislikes:Not watching IZ, getting tied up
Fear:Getting tied up

And I also have another one:

Name: Grimm
Personality:Dislikes everyone but Mizzie, and plays the gutar, very well, and he's goth.
Dislikes: almost everything else
Fear: Losing Mizzie, like Dera

Mizzie's Looks:Like Courtney, but with longer green hair, green eyes, a green tanktop(Stops right after her chest), green jeans, and she is not as agressive(Unless someone tie her up)5 frecels on each cheak.

Grimm's Looks:Like Duncan, without all the piersings,a dark grey shirt with a light grey under shirt, black jeans, black spickey hair, no mohawk, no fasial hair, and green eyes
hace más de un año xxxcharleexx said…
name : charlee (blackblood team charcter)
eye color: light green
hair :black and blonde
skin: peach
dislikes : harold , justin ,

info : all she wanted is a day of confort after she has sufferd . she is very distant and sweet , she likes trent in tdi because trent likes her for who she is , and she also likes duncan because of his personality .

credit : this character is originaly a futureistic wolf from the series blackblood team , she is my fav character so i decited to make her a tdi , tda , tdwt character
hace más de un año kierame2 said…
smile
Ok, mine has gwens face and body but with a blonde version of Courtney's hair. she has black eyes, pale skin,gwen's boots and skirt and her top but with purple and black colours only. she's nice, cool, popular, creative and smart but not a geek. watch out!!!
hace más de un año kierame2 said…
smirk
oh yeah, plus she dose NOT love any boys because it is gross but she has a lot of friends. she is good friends with bridgette, gwen, courtney, cody ad trent. plus she loves complimenting people and hangs out with Izzy.
hace más de un año -Alohomora- said…
@annabannana1: Um, congrats? To be honest, I don't care if she's your sister. If she wants to leave random crap like that on these forums, she has it coming. :/
yeah i agree with u -Alohomora- anna is not even her sister she just wants to be friends with her!
hace más de un año HaileeKohl said…
Name:Hailee
IQ:205
Eye Color:Blue/Gray
Hair:light Brown/Black |Side fringe,long straight hair|
Skin tone:Quite pale
Appearance:Nose ring (Hoop ring) and snakebite.
Outfit:Small light gray jacket (reaching before the stomach area)With a black tank top underneath.Shorts like Heathers but light-wash jean color.Studded belt.Converse (Original)
Team:Killer Bass
Favorite:Color:Blue :)
Favorite food:Anything except raisins.
Talent:Drawing,writing skills.
Music:Classic Rock,Alternative,Indie
Dislikes:Heather,Justin,Courtney,Ezekiel
Friends:^^^^^^ Everyone except them.
Personality:Shy.Yet,sweet & determined.
Advantages:Gets along with mostly everyone; friendly,well liked.
Disadvantages:Gets nervous easily.
Theme song:Morningwood - 'Best of me'

Bio:Hailee is 15 years old trying to find herself in highschool.She has her set of friends,but is most of the time to shy to talk to others for a more sociable life.She is sweet and kind to everyone.She cannot stand dramatic people,nor people like Heather or Courtney.It's not like she wanted to be enrolled in TDI.She thought it'd be fun,and mess around.She thought "It's like trying to win the lotto,no chance of winning".She thought she would'nt get picked,but to her surprise she was.She now has to drag it out.She doesn't come from a wealthy set of parents,so it's another opportunity to her advantage of winning the money.IF she does win.During her experience through TDI she's become more sociable and has expressed more of her thoughts.

Rofl..It's kinda funny.This is like my own personal me in TDI everything here is about me X] Wouldn't that be awesome though? XD

hace más de un año poisoncandy said…
wink
name:jamie
known as:a cheerleader
dislkies:farm animals
boyfriend:alejandro
friends:courtney,gwen,geoff,alejandro,sie­rra­,co­dy and lindsay
enemies:trent,ezikel,heather.
 name:jamie age:17 known as:a cheerleader likes:cheerleading dislkies:farm animales boyfriend:alej
hace más de un año alicia909 said…
Name:Cat(Catrina)
Team:Screaming Gophers-Screaming Gaphers-Team Chris is really hot
Audition:punching poster of courtney and kissing poster of duncan
siblings:courtney from tdi
friends:everyone
 Name:Cat(Catrina) Age:11 Team:Screaming Gophers-Screaming Gaphers-Team Chris is really hot Au
hace más de un año awsomeTDfan said…
big smile
mine has really cute side bangs and long black hair. is as tall as gwen . wears a belly shirt with a scull and a skirt with a buckle and in e inside. tall boots with 2 sculls .blue lip stick,goth, pointed eyes.

name:elizabeth
age;14
mood:sarcastic
crush:noah

likes to read,draw,write
speaks:english, japaneese,chinese and french
i.q.: 197

ADITION TAPE:(you see an eye in the camera)"haha ok her it goes (takes deep breath)"you should totally pick me im smart, cool, nice and a real compediter" doorbell ring "OH PIZZA!" "well bye hope you like me!"camera falls CRASH!

o.k. thats it hope you like her!
hace más de un año MirandaO1 said…
Her name is Kennedy she is skinny and has dark brown wavy hair she wears a blue hat. She is very smart and strong and gets along with everyone.
hace más de un año MirandaO1 said…
she also has dark, tan skin. Her favorite food is shrimp, and she loves sports. She is a very good artist!
hace más de un año oreo953 said…
Name: Josie
Hobbies: Soccer, Pottery, and Splatter Painting
Dresses: Skater Chic
Prized Possesion: Purple skater hat
Hair: Blonde with brown streaks
Eyes: Green
Crush: DJ
Personailty: Funloving, Funny, always happy... Except when she's tired! Mornings are NOT her thing!!!
Pet Peeve: People that care WAY to much about how they look!
BFF's: IZZY and LESHAUNA!

hace más de un año bakuargirl729 said…
name hannah
age 15
blue eyes
hair color brown
hace más de un año TVjunkie7598 said…
heart
Name:Kayleigh
Identity: New age goth
RELATIONSHIPS
Bridget:cousin
Gwen:BFF
Leshawna;friend
Lindsay:Friend but a bit annoying
Annoying:Izzy,Beth,Katie and Sadie
enemies: Heather(obviously),Duncan,Eva and Courtney.
Crush:Cody (but she'll never admit it)
personality; Feisty and hostile when annoyed and to her enemys kind and caring to everyone else.A slut plays the field and snogs every boy she can.really good at catfights.

Name:Kayleigh age:19 Identity: New age goth RELATIONSHIPS Bridget:cousin Gwen:BFF Leshawna;frie
hace más de un año sillybandfan321 said…
This is Alice. She loves to do soccer and she is very smart. she is 16 years old her eye color is blue she loves trent and she is a very good singer she is very percky and popular she always helps her friends on problems and helps the poor:) She is best friends with Courtney and Lindsay is her cousin
 This is Alice. She loves to do soccer and she is very smart. she is 16 years old her eye color is blu
hace más de un año poisoncandy said…
look wat i made its true about heather
 look wat i made its true about heather
hace más de un año LillyLover3 said…
name: Lilly Bridges

personality: Lilly is hyper,crazzyfun to hang.

wears: A purple short sleeve shirt,a dark grey,skirt. A purple hate with black checkers on it,and it has little ears on it. She has lime green and purple leg warmers. She has fishnet leggings And she wears lime green convese.

Crush: no opne really...well she likes this guy nammed Derek at her school a little bit.
hace más de un año LadyBug_58_496 said…
big smile
Mychracter. Name:Brittney Hobby:Drawing Friends:Courtney Harold Gwen Duncan Trent Leshawna and DJ. Not friends:Heather Tyler and Chris Chef. Clothes:A dark blue tank top purple short shorts like Heather and a blue headband. Boyfriend:Noah. Age:16 Haircolor:Black. Team:Killerbass Eyecolr:Turtle green eyes. Fear:Tiger sharks. Best friends:Katie and Sadie Izzy Owen Lindsay and ofcouarse Noah. Hates:Loud noises. That's my charecter
wink
I have sevreal charecters that you will love and boys too.
heart
Name:Cacy Hobby:Singing Loves:Trent Gender:Female Bestfriends:Everyone except for Heather and Chris and Chef and Alehandro. Teams:Killerbass Killergrips and The Amazons. Fear:Drinking from the toilet in TDI. Age:17 Hair:Blonde and Courtney's height of hair. Outfit:Yellow shirt with colorful stars and a yellow mini skirt.
mischievous
Name:Danny. Loves:Courtney Friends:Duncan Courtney Geoff DJ Trent and Tyler. Hates:Harold Heather Alehandro. Hobby:Guitar. Clothes:Green shirt yellow pants and red shoes. Fear:Courtney getting voted off. Hates:Being ignored at. Reason for voted off:By Heather.
heart
Name:Lily Gender:Female Hobby:Karate Outfit:Black tankop dark blue miniskirt and Black highheels. Is a:Goth. Loves:Duncan.Friends:Courtney DJ Duncan Gwen. Hates:Heather Chris Chef Alejandro. Outfit: Rainbow tanktop and whit short shorts and white boots.
hace más de un año Totaldrama-gwen said…
Name= Natasha
Eyes= Dark eyes
Hair= blonde with red streets
Friends: Cody, Duncan, DJ, Noah, Sierra, Leshawna, Izzy, Tayler, Lindsay.
Best F. = Brigette, Gwen.
She hate= Heather, Alejandro, Courtney ( cause she a Bxxxx [sorry] ) and Justin.
Hobby= Surf, archery, dance.
She was born in the Caribbean, she loves Australia mostly Queensland, her fav. song is Waka Waka ( Shakira), her fav. color is Caribbean blue, she a little crazy she love parties. When she sad she lonely.
Her love = no one but she want a goth and sarcastic guy .
There is a photo ( Yes I draw very very bad) =
 Name= Natasha Eyes= Dark eyes Hair= blonde with red streets Friends: Cody, Duncan, DJ, Noah, Sierr
hace más de un año bubs31 said…
smirk
if thay alowe gay caracters:his name would be rex yes like the dinosur
he should have short blondish brown hair blue eyes
blue jeans longsleved black shirt with black and gray strips on the sleves white skull on the chest
dosent care what others think of him
kind and caring but relly bad temperd
curses a hole lot win angry
and is vary emotionel crys win yeld at
DOSE NOT LIKE BEING CALLED A FAG!!!
gay is ok but not fag
vary neat but kooky at times
littile shy likes bad boys
loves the outdoors
favoret color is black
has 5 brothers
2 sisters
lives in westland michigan
mom left them and moved to newyork
favoret music is pop
likes duncan and trent
is vary vary smart
and is a team helper win he puts him self to it
and wants to be on TDI to show that you dont need to be rich or famose to be on tv you just have to try your best!!!!
heart
Name:Masy. Crush:Trent. Friends:Courtney Gwen Leshawna Duncan Trent and Noah Hates:Everyoneelse. Hair:Brown long like Lindsay's. Attitude:Kind,Threatning,Boringly. Sport:Baseball. Plays:Piano Clothes:Red tanktop with yellow shirt over and Light blue short shorts And Blue sneakers Eyecolor:Blue
 Name:Masy. Crush:Trent. Friends:Courtney Gwen Leshawna Duncan Trent and Noah Hates:Everyoneelse. Hair
hace más de un año tyesheera said…
how do you make one ???????????///
hace más de un año Duncan-lover1 said…
I'm emo should I just sent an anime pic of me?