isla del drama Create your own character

emisa123 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 02:23PM
create a TDI character. post how they look like, their name, what their like, and who they like.
Only three winners!

isla del drama 556 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 556

hace más de un año comicstrip2000 said…
big smile
name: jakob
eye colour: brown
IQ: 230
hair colour: brown
skin: healthy white
team: killer bass
crush: bridgette
friends: geoff,izzy,heather,lindsay,DJ,tyler,duncan­,le­sha­wna­,ow­en,­cou­rtn­ey,­
trent,cody,justin
enemies: harold & eva
audition tape: running 100m really fast
if i get eliminated reason: because he was too nice and a big threat
TDA: QUALIFIED
abilities: running,technology,sporty stuff,drawing
TDA team: the killer grips
TDA if eliminated: TDA AFTERMATH HOST

personality

sport freak, funny, great at drawing, he is not lazy, he attracts all the pretty girls, straight a's, likes being friendly but if someone gets on his wrong side he always takes them down, hair goes across one eye

this is sorta wat i look like
 name: jakob age: 16 eye colour: brown IQ: 230 hair colour: brown skin: healthy white team: kill
hace más de un año sara789 said…
her name is tanya she likes trentand jakob she has an awesome voice and she loves any kind of guitar! she love anmals she is caring but shes goth she spends her free minutes on sketching her best friend are owen izzy lindsay gwen courtbey duncan trent sara joe and bridgette and geoff and dj quote;im much more talented than you
last edited hace más de un año
 her name is tanya she likes trentand jakob she has an awesome voice and she loves any kind of guitarra
hace más de un año Fangirl99 said…
name:Alexia
personality:fun,smart, well behaved.
style:girly
crush:Trent
eyes:green
dislikes: bad dressers, goths, peolpe woh dont like to shop
likes:shopping, make up, jewlery, girly things, clothes, and her bffs.
freinds: lidsay,beth, leshawna, cody, katie, sadie, tyler, trent, and courtney
dislikes: gwen, duncan, heaher, and everyone eles.
 name:Alexia personality:fun,smart, well behaved. style:girly crush:Trent eyes:green dislikes: bad d
hace más de un año megaDUNCANfan said…
mischievous
Name:Haley
Style:punk.
Freinds:Izzy,Duncan and Gwen.
Hates:everyone else.
Crush(s):Duncan,Chris,Trent,Noah,D.J.,Geo­ff,­Tyl­er.­
Ele color:Brown
Hair solor:Brown.

Rarely smiles, ill temperd, her fighting skills-well duncan taught her everything she knows-every time she picks a fight she doesn't lose.If she does, She will try again, Major perserverence. She most defently hates Chef and Donnie(Donnie is Duncan's dad)
hace más de un año Flo_and_Trent said…
hmmm
.....who won?
hace más de un año zanesaaomgfan said…
angry
TELL ME BEFORE I GET MAD! WHO WON?
hace más de un año Hiddyho said…
Name: Grace
Hobbies: Reading, singing quietly while no one listens, and helping the group
Catch phrase: Umm... well lets see.
Fav color: sea foam green
Personality: Very smart but shy.
Scene using Grace:
Cris: Ok everyone! For your first challenge uncode these messages! You need to be smart to figure it out!
Heather: Smart? Grace you do it.
Grace: *is reading looks up confused at heather* huh what?
Heather: The message?
GRace: Umm... let's see
 Name: Grace Hobbies: Reading, canto quietly while no one listens, and helping the group Catch phr
hace más de un año kylard said…
Name: Kyle Leonard; Kylard for short
Hair: Spiky, messy, dark brown
Eyes: Dark grey
IQ: 207
Clothes: White T-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans
Accessories: Black digital watch and ipod (always wear a big headphone anywhere he goes)
Favorite color: Black and white
Birthday: 28 November
Dislikes: People talking (That's why he always wear a headphone)
Favorite drink: Creamy vanilla milkshake (loves to add fresh cream to his milkshake)
Favorite food: Pizza

Background: He is an Irish, but he moved to Japan when he was 6. When he was 15, he moved to USA. He is a handsome guy. He hates crowded places, and does not like to socialize with other people (however, this makes girls love him more). He can do sports quite good, good voice and can play guitar, piano, cello and violin well. He is good at science too, but he is absolutely bad at literature. He is good at karate and judo too. He entered the this competition because his parents want him to socialize with other people.
hace más de un año Kassy503 said…
tongue
Atangtop that says SEXY acroos the chest and a cute blue jean and 4 shoes get her Jordans
hace más de un año NarutoLuver202 said…
cloudy
Name: Katie Crawford
Favorite Color: Purple! ^^
Hair And Eye Color: Her Hair Color Is Blonde And Her Eye Color Hazel Brown
Favorite Song: I Like The Gummy Bear Song, Classical Music And Hip-Hop Music!!
Clothes: She Wears A Purple Skirt With A Blue And Brown School Shirt, A Gold Watch, Purple High-Heels With A Purple Hat, And A Lucky Necklace With "Luvable" Written On It! (Alot Of Purple, Huh?)
Tdi Elimination Reason: She Wasn't Eliminated! During The Big Sleep, She Slept Walk To The Boat Of Losers And Accidently Drove It To Boney Island And Woke Up And Saw Playe De Losers So She Went There! But Then, She Came Back In "Hide And Be Sneaky" And Watched The Fight Between Chef And Izzy And Then Got Punched By Chef.
Favorite Foods: Miso Ramen With Pork On Top, Papa John's Cheese Pizza, And Orange- Shertbet Ice Cream!
Eliminated When Coming Back Reason: In "I Triple Dog Dare You" There Was A Dare Made By Heather To Kiss Gwen! Of Course She Refused The Dare And Gwen Was Sooo Happy For 2 Reasons: Not Kissing Katie And Getting Katie Voted Off!
Best Friends On The Island: Izzy, Heather, And Sadie!
Friends: Eva, Dj, LeShawna, Heather, Izzy, Sadie, Katie, Geoff, Noah, Justin, Beth, Tyler, Cody, Courtney, Trent, Lindsay, And Chris!
Dislikes: Duncan, Ezekiel, Owen, Gwen, Harold, And Bridgette
Enemies: Gwen And Duncan!
Personality: She's Luvable, Sweet & Sassy, Has A IQ Of 172, Gets Good Grades, Loves Her Baby Sister Sumer, But She Can Be Mean If You Get Her Mad.
Fav Fanfiction Couples: NoCo, DunHar, TrentxDuncan, DunHea, TrentxCourtney, DuncanxGwen, JustinxThe Shark, And More!

Tdi And Tda Team: The Killer Grips And Screaming Gophers!
Catch Phrase: “Keep Your Friends Close, And Your Enemies Closer, Tee-Hee! That’s You, Gwen And Don't Mess With Me B*tch.
Languages: Full English And Japanese, Some Spanish And Italian, And A Little Of French!
Hobbies: Getting On Her Laptop & Phone, Writing Fanfiction, And Rp’s (Role Plays) Alot!
Crush: Noah And Trent! ^_^
Talents: Speaking Japanese, Some Ninja Skills, Playing Guitar, And Knows Everything About A Laptop!
Fav Books: Manga And Captain Underpants
Hates: People Who Won’t Shut the F*ck Up, Homework, Natural Disasters, And Boring Stuff!
Loves: Explositions, Fanfiction, Fanpop, Her Blackberry Touch Screen, The Laptop She Uses, Her Friends, School, And More!
Favorite Shows: Ouran High School Host Club, Total Drama Island & Action, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Ninja Warrior, And iCarly!
Favorite Movies: High School Musical 2, Twilight, The Wizards Of Waverly Place Movie, And Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island!
Background Info: Katie Was Born In Texas In 1993, But Lived Almost Half Of Her Life In Japan. So Know She Knows Japanese, And When She Was Little, Her Favorite Show Was Bugs Bunny! It Was Hard For Her Because She Had 4 Kids To Live With When She Was 9 Years Old. Their Names Are: Danny, Sumer, Tyler, And Sara! When She Grew Up Around 12 She Liked Playing With Magic Squares And Pentominos! And One Day, She Saw A Trailor For “Total Drama Island”. So She Decided To Watch It Because Noah And Trent Looked Sooooooooo Smexy! The First Episode Was Awesome And Tyler Used To Be Her Favorite Character! But Then Noah Got Voted Off…..She Was A Little Sad. Then, About 1 And A Half Passed When Her Little Cousin Danny Told Her About Fanpop, So She Decided To Get A Account! Then She Really Loved It!
(I'm In A Middle Of Making A Pic Of Katie! And This Is Me In Real Life!)

Boom+Boom=Boomboom!!!
hace más de un año NoahRulez said…
meh
Name: Tazz
Eye colour: Black
Hair colour: Black
Culture: She is an emo(I sure thats a subculture)
Clothes
Top: Her top is black with a skull on it.
Bottom: She wears black tight skinny leg jeans.
Shoes: She wears black converse shoes that are almost up to her knees.
Jewelery: She has a nose peircing, eyebrow peircing and she has earings which are studs.She has a studded belt and she wears a studded bracelet on her left arm and three hoop braclets on her right. She also wears a studded necklace.(Kinda like Duncans)
Personality (A bit about Tazz)
She is very nice when you get to know her but she is very shy. She ejoys writing poems and songs in her spare time. She does not have many friends as everyone thinks of her as an attention seeker but she believes its just who she is. She sticks up for herself a lot, becuase people always tease her about what she wears and stuff. She is often found by people hiding and crying about her life. She does not follow many rules. She like to skateboard and brake puplic things like: toilet doors,park benches etc. When you get to know her she sticks up for you no matter what. She is a true friend although she has only two.
Reason for auditioning for Total Drama Island: She auditioned because her family told her to do something with her life instead of crying about it.
Likes: writing poems and songs,Skateboarding, braking things etc.
Dislikes: School, camps, family, life etc.
Future career: She does not want one
Family: She is an only child and has a mother and a father. her grandparents died. her uncles and aunts died. Her cousins died except for three.
Pets: She has a very big German Shepard which she loves very much.
Friends: She has two frieds which are both emos. A guy and a girl. The guy is her boyfriend and the girl is her best friend. When they hang out they always get teased but the end up standing up for themselfs so much that the accasionally end up in Juvie.
Favourite things
Colour: Black
Food: Spaghetti
Number: 7
Animal: Wolf

I think thats all about her. Oh and she is an emo that does not cut her rist.

NOTE: This is not me at all. I am not emo. GOT IT!
hace más de un año H3M1 said…
Name:Noemi Martinez
Height:5"7
Eye Color:Brown
Hair:White Blonde With Pink And Black Streaks
Skin:Hyspanic
Clothes:Black Top With A Pink Skull And A Pink Super Mini Short
Team:Killer Bass
Crush:Duncan
Fwends:Courtney,Duncan,Brigette,Justin,He­ath­er,­Lin­dsa­y,T­ren­t,C­hri­s
Music:Glam Rock,Rock,Hip-Hop,Rap,And Party Music
Loves:Hangin with fwends singing,pranking,and shoping
Dislikes:SOMEONE BOSSING ME AROUND
Good for:Singing,PRANKING, And BREAKING THE RULES
Personality:A good and nice camper but sometimes can be so bad when she wants to and love everithing to do with fashion sometimes can be uptight but bad and girly not that girly though!!
hace más de un año saxby4 said…
mine
 mine
hace más de un año PhoebeWyoming said…
Name:Marissa Bilden

Fave Food:Chesse Quesadilla

Crush:Duncan

Parents:Sora and Ben Bilden

Personality:Spunky,Curious,Prankster and Brave

Fave Music: Everywhere by:Michelle Branch

Fave Book:The twilight series

Reason to go on TDI:Wanted to spend some time reading the 3rd book of the "Twilight"series without her brother,Angel.

Friends:Duncan,Courtney,Heather,Katie,Lin­dsa­y and Beth.
 Name:Marissa Bilden Age:15 1/2 Fave Food:Chesse quesadilla Crush:Duncan Parents:Sora and
hace más de un año IzzyLuver202 said…
laugh
Name: Chase Lee

Birthday: June 22, 1995

First Words: Mom, You Bitch!

Crush: Izzy Aka E-Scope Aka Esposivo Aka Esquire!

Friends: DJ, Heather, LeShawna, Lindsay, Harold, Tyler, Eva, Noah, Cody, Gwen, Trent, E-Scope, Courtney, Bridgette, Ezekiel & Katie!

Non-Friends: Sadie, Duncan, Geoff & Justin!

Personality: He Acts Cool, But Usually Is A Tech Geek! Makes His Friends Laugh & Loves Hamsters!

Loves: Most Of The Holidays, Fanfiction, Total Drama Island & Alot More!

Hates: His Dumb Phone Service Sprint, Ppl Who Think They're All That & Some Veggies!

Favorite Color: I'd Say Blue.

Favorite Food: Gummy Bears And Ramen Noodles

Favorite Book: Vampire Academy!!<3

Favorite Movie: Drag Me To Hell or The Wizards Of Waverly Place Movie!

Jewelery: Chase Has A Gold Watch And A Diamond Necklace That Says "Only Child!"

Fear: Chase Hates The Ocean! He Says There's So Many Unknown Things In There!

Reason Elimination Tdi: He Couldn't Resist Knocking Duncan Out With Crab Apples! Since Everybody Liked Duncan, They Voted Chase Out! Btw, He Was On The Bass!

Reason Eliminated Tda: He Blew Stuff Up With Explosivo And It Was A Double Elimination So They Were Both Voted Out! Btw, He Was On The Grips!

Reason Eliminated Tda The Second Time: None, Chase Is Still In It! And Is Always Gonna Try To Vote Duncan Off, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Talents: Coloring On Blank Pages And Athletics! (Like Gymnastics And Running, Stuff You Would Do In P.E!)

Languages: Full-On English And A Little Of French And Japanese! And A Couple Words Of French.........

Best Friends On The Island: DJ And Trent!

Hobbies: Getting On The Computer, Saying "Fuck You!" To His Jacked-Up Phone & Constantly Doing Tons Of Things! Even Stuff That......Wait Nvm!

Bio: Chase Is Always Around Girls, But Likes To Hang With Guys. He Has Been An Only Child Until His Parents Had A Baby When He Was 12. It Was A Girl, But Chase Was Like "Oh Come On!" He Loves Watching Total Drama Island, Because It Brings Back Memories! He Hasn't Recording All Of Them On His DVR Recording Set, But Has Most Of Them! Also, He Gets Allowance Every 2 Weeks. He Gets 30 Bucks! But If He Does Extra, 40 Dollars Baby! So Far, He Has Developed A Relationship With Izzy, But When There Mad At Eachother It's Paintball Gun Time! He Loves Eating, But Only Weights 133 Pounds. His Grandpa Is Dead, But He Died Before Chase Was Born! So Chase Never Knew He Was Dead Until He Was 10. He Looks Alot Like Trent And Cody, But Isn't As Small As Cody. He Has Been Nicknamed "The Chasemister" But Doesn't Know Why. He Also Has A Pet Hamster Named Fluffy And A Puppy Named Dylan! Finally, He Sometimes Babysits For Twenty Dollars!

Note: Some Of This Is Me. But Most Of It I Made Up On The Top Of Mah Mind!
 Name: Chase Lee Age: 14 Gender: Dude Imma Boy! Birthday: June 22, 1995 First Words: Mom,
hace más de un año iiooppll said…
rainy
this is mine
 this is mine
hace más de un año smithloria said…
wink
Name: Katleigh
Hair: Short, Dark brown, blonde streaks
Eyes: Dark Brown
Crush: Duncan
Friends: Duncan, Courtney, Gwen, Trent, Izzy, Lindsay, Bridgette
Enemies: Heather, Harold, Chris, Chef
hace más de un año khfan12 said…
monkey
Name: Momo

Hair: Black with purple streaks

Eyes: Green/Yellow

Crush: Cody

Friends: Cody, Gwen, Trent: Leshawna, Izzy, Bridgette, Duncan, Courtney, Owen, Lindsay, Harold, Geoff

Enemies: Heather, Justin

Favorite Artists: Utada, Superchick

Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, singing

(I drew this pic of her, so please don't steal it anybody!)
 Name: Momo Age: 16 Hair: Black with purple streaks Eyes: Green/Yellow Crush: Cody Friends: Cody,
hace más de un año luckyt8 said…
laugh
If Noah is single I want to date him
 If Noah is single I want to fecha him
hace más de un año IzzyLuver202 said…
big smile
Ummmmmmmmmmmm Just Wondering Who Were The Top 3?
hace más de un año nikkikiss said…
KARI
HOT FEMALE
WITH BLONDE HAIR BROWN HIGHLIGHTS,
CLOTEHS:RED SHIRT, AND JEANS, AND A BLACK NECKALCE
LOVES:TRENT
PERSONILTY:
COOL,SMART, HOT, PRETTY, INDEPENDANT
PLAYS GUITAR, MAKES MOTORBIKES, AND MAKES MIXTAPES.
hace más de un año nikkikiss said…
OH YEAH AND TRENT AND KARI ARE DATING IN LOVE.
HE IS LOVESTRUCK, BUT SHE DOESN'T BREAK UP WITH HIM.
THEY HAVE ALOT IN COMMON.
SHE CLAIMS HE IS PERFECT.
hace más de un año kittymissy75 said…
name: seria
eye: brown
iq: 80
hair: black w/ pink highlits
skin: white
personality: luvs to play, jokes around, and sporty
her crush: she luvs luvs luvs geoff!!
 name: seria age:14 eye: brown iq: 80 hair: black w/ rosado, rosa highlits skin: white personality: luvs
hace más de un año soccer2320 said…
name : jenna
Hair Blond and brown
skin: Tan
Personalitty: funny sweet giggly
Age; 16
Eye blue
Iq: 260
Crush Trent.

name : jenna Hair Blond and brown skin: Tan Personalitty: funny sweet giggly Age; 16 Eye blue
hace más de un año DxCFan709 said…
My TDI person will be named Skye.She has short black hair,blue eyes and red glasses.She always wears a pale pink tank top,blue jeans and sneakers.She is Quiet,Calm,Friendly,Sweet and Smart.She has a crush on DJ and is freinds with Beth,Bridgette,Geoff and Trent.
hace más de un año 3rdwiz said…
My niece (shes named after me):
Catherine
Adorable, beautiful girl
11 years old
Dirty blonde hair
Polite, nice, cute, extremely smart, creative, talented
Likes to read, write, talk (constantly)
hace más de un año terisa2012 said…
blush
AGE:14 FOOD:CHOCOLATE crush:Duncan likes:cats,animals,soccer, name:Terisa n.rodgers eye color:black coutneys body and eyes ,dresses kind of like duncan . IQ:253(best she could do)
hace más de un año terisa2012 said…
blush
sorry wrong IQ IT's 590(best she could do)
hace más de un año powerpunkgirlsz said…
name kitty age 15 likes sadie and kaide eye color blue hair color red skin brown team killer bass loves saide friends owen cody kadie gwen auditinon tape play with a new bff tda team killer girps dlikes izzy crush geoff fav music star come back to me fav band the girls who be nice fav color red and pink hobbles play be nice to bff gender femlae fav food cake fav book how to lean japan hates someone call her name sports swin sisters jena 19 years old rina 9 years old juila 2 years old mom momo bay 71 years old dad eric 35 years old pet beth
 name kitty age 15 likes sadie and kaide eye color blue hair color red skin brown team killer bajo lov
hace más de un año Saritaswims said…
angelic
Sara aka Skittlez
Age-19
Status-emo-thinks every color makes up the defenition of the universe

Hair-Black-One eye covered
Eyes-Aqua
Skintone-Pale
Clothes- 1 pink conver1 black one,short mini skirt,bright tank top

Best friend-Diary,Gwen,Duncan
Enimie-Heather

Fave Foood-SKITTLEZ,tacos,chips
Hates-Mean ppl
IQ-132
Loves-ART,DUNCAN

hace más de un año Saritaswims said…
hmmm
WHO WINS????????????
hace más de un año inoshika1 said…
name:Kalie (sounds like Kaylee)
color: lilac
animal:fox
crush: Landon (a made up character)
likes:animals, boys (ha),being with friends, swimming, playing games like tag kickball volleyball and baseball roses playing computer
dislikes: trying to play sports with people shes not friends with watching spiders goths (not punks or emos) wannabes cliques people that think they are better than her
Fear: Spiders Sharks playing instrument solos in front of a crowd ha ha being in forest at night alone standing up for herself
sports:gymnastics
other stuffs: is shy at first but when she gets to know people she either acts crazy and fun or happy and smiles a lot she is really smart but has trouble concentrating at one thing at a time really likes to draw, especially on homework assigments and likes trying to make her dad mad. she usually gets along better with boys than girls but isnt a tomboy and still acts somewhat girly shes funny when she wants to be she does stuff when she isnt supposed to do when only her friends are watching and she seems sweet at first but then people realize that shes a bit of a trouble maker doesnt have much confidence and is scared to say something back to somebody that says something mean to her or makes fun of her
AND I drew her AND SHE IS LIKE ME AND LOOKS LIKE ME BUT I LOOK BETTER THAN THAT ha ha *****I PUT A NEW PIC THAT I MADE THAT I REALLY LIKE*******
 name:Kalie (sounds like Kaylee) age: 13 color: lila animal:fox crush: Landon (a made up characte
hace más de un año jadore_renard said…
My character is Tappy (crappy nickname uggh)

Tappy is very shy, but is very talkative once she gets to know people. She loves anything geeky, (excluding Star Trek) such as Comic Books, Super Heroes, Star wars and science. She is an environmentalist and loves animals. She stands up for what she believes in. She hates bullies and will stand up for others if soemone is being a jerk to them. Tappy loves to argue her point... Sometimes she takes it a little too far. She tend to hold grudges if someone does something she doesn't like.

favorite color: Orange

Height: 5'3

Hair: dirty blonde

eyes: Green

Birthday: December 2nd.
 My character is Tappy (crappy nickname uggh) Tappy is very shy, but is very talkative once she gets
hace más de un año Adr515 said…
mischievous
Name: Jane
eye color: black
Jane is labeled "The Devil Herself" and is the antagonist of my season "TOTAL DRAMA DISASTER"!
 Name: Jane age: 17 eye color: black Jane is labeled "The Devil Herself" and is the antagonist of m
hace más de un año Adr515 said…
Name: Matt
Eye Color: Blue

Matt is labeled "The Heart Throb" and he is one of the major protagonists of my upcoming season, "TOTAL DRAMA DISASTER"!
 Name: Matt Age: 17 Eye Color: Blue Matt is labeled "The corazón Throb" and he is one of the major
hace más de un año topez99 said…
hmmm
Yourz is HORRIBLE
hace más de un año sara789 said…
YA POWERPUNKSGIRLZ SUCKS IT SO CRAPPY
hace más de un año emisa123 said…
Contest ends in two days folks!
hace más de un año topez99 said…
Oh my!
hace más de un año TdiFan4Everz said…
big smile
Name: Ashley
Favorite Colors: Blue And Green
Crush: Trent
Sports: She Plays Soccer And Volleyball For Fun And Is Kinda Good At It.
Friends: Beth, Bridgette, Cody, DJ, Eva, Geoff, Gwen, Harold, Heather, Izzy, Justin, Katie, LeShawna, Lindsay, Noah, Sierra, Trent, And Tyler!
Enemies: Alejandro, Courtney, Duncan, And Owen
Birthday: Febuary 14th
Likes: Coloring, Going To The Movies, Hanging Out With Her Friends, And Doing Favors.
Dislikes: Mean People, Doing Nothing, And Courtney!
Personality: She's Most Likely To Be Energetic But Sometimes Is Lazy.
Best Friend On The Island: Izzy
Tdi Team: The Killer Bass

Tdi Reason Eliminated: In The Trust Challenge, Ashley Purposly Through The Game To Knock Courtney Out Unconcius With Crab Apples.

Tda Team: The Screaming Gaffers
Tda Reason Eliminated: In "Rock N' Rule", She Accidently Voted Herself Off. Also, Owen & Duncan Voted Her Off.
Tdm: Qualified!
Favorites:
Favorite TV Show: The Shows She Was In: Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action & Total Drama The Musical!
Favorite Song: You Belong With Me By: Taylor Swift
Favorite Movie: The Wizards Of Waverly Place Movie

Bio: Ashley Is Known To Be Smart And A Tech Geek, But Has Lots Of Blonde Moments. She Is A Only-Child But Lives With Only Her Dad. After The Talent Competition, She Found Trent Attractive. Also, Became Great Friends With Izzy. She Adores Making Friends And Has Made Tons In Life. Although She Has Some Blonde Moments, Her IQ Happens To Be 142. Also, Ashley Is On The Schools' Gymnastic Team.

She's Been Here In The United States: Texas, Missouri, Florida, Washington & Hollywood. Also, Ashley Has Been To Canada.

This Pic Was Made By Sumerjoy11.
 Name: Ashley Age: 16 Gender: Female favorito! Colors: Blue And Green Crush: Trent Sports: She Pl
hace más de un año TDIrockstar said…
Name:Brittney
Hair:Brown
Team:killer Bass
Dating:tyler
Friends:Cody Noah Trent Duncan Bridegette Ezekiel harold Izzy
Bio: Brittney is a skater and a Punk rocker. is Very smart but hates School is Lazy
 Name:Brittney Age:17 Hair:Brown Team:killer bajo Dating:tyler Friends:Cody Noah Trent Duncan Br
hace más de un año gwen_and_duncan said…
mischievous
name: gwen
crush: duncan
hobbies: drawing,writing
looks like: gwen
boyfriend: duncan
friends:duncan, leshawna, basicly every1 else
people she hates: courtney, heather, eva, chris, chef
favorite color: midnight blue

name: gwen age: 17 crush: duncan hobbies: drawing,writing looks like: gwen boyfriend: duncan fr
cake
Alrght guys, we have come to the end of the Create Your Own Character contest! Can you believe it has been a whole year already? So many great entries! The winners will be announced by next week. You can still submit your charcters, just not for the contest.

Love, Emisa123
hace más de un año TdiFan4Everz said…
crying
Oh My! :D I Know I Won't Win......
hace más de un año chrischris said…
smile
hi
hace más de un año kendrakid said…
kiss
hi.hi.hi.hi.hi.
heart
Alright kids, it has been a whole year! Thank you all for making "Create Your Own Character" one of the most popular forums in the TDI spot. We have shared a lot of neat ideas. As I said before, feel free to post your characters on here, even after the contest.

The lucky winners are: sam182 with her character Sam,lolly4me2 with her character Sofie,and rockzsanders with her character Haley! Congratulations!

I'm sure that Lolly4me2 quit Fanpop. If that is the case,if she does not return to Fanpop within 10 days, someone else will be one of the winners.

Once again, thank you all for playing. I hope you had a wonderful year of designing characters. Who knows, maybe I will open up the contest again later?

Love, Emisa123
hace más de un año TDIlover226 said…
smile
Sofie has returned ^^
hace más de un año xxXsk8trXxx said…
big smile
now i feel like opening a contest
thnx for the idea :D
i lost, but i rly dont mind :0
hace más de un año TOTALFan said…
big smile
Christy

13 (I'm really 12 but whichever u want)

cool, friendly, nice, pretty ^^, hates girls that think their better than everybody, defends all my friends, best friends and bfffls.
 Christy 13 (I'm really 12 but whichever u want) cool, friendly, nice, pretty ^^, hates girls th