los héroes del olimpo Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
 Disclaimer: RR owns this Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

los héroes del olimpo 3311 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 3311

hace más de un año corrected said…
great post!
hace más de un año Demigodgirl123 said…
[b] hi just trying out the bold
hace más de un año rainbow_girl said…
tongue
gah. i keep on forgetting tyson is there.
hace más de un año GamingWarrior said…
big smile
O M G! POOOOOOSSSSSSTTTTTTT! Please. This forum is not abandoned!
surprise
of course not!
Yes It Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do u mean?
hace más de un año piper_dash said…
surprise
no!!!!!it can't be abandoned!!!! please post!!!!
hace más de un año kayleegurule said…
cool
This story is not abandoned! Idk where you all came up with that! D will post soon, but look RG just posted the other day so it's not that much of a wait. So chill guys, no one is abandoning this forum. Jeez!
i as JK-ing
tongue
good! but really corrected, could u please stop JK-ing? it kinda freaks me out.
Ditto
o sryill stop
thanks.
hace más de un año Demigodgirl123 said…
Plz i beg post this is awesome
im not sure where dhowe is, but please be patient. im sure hes gonna post soon.
sad
please post :(((
ummmm..... dhowe is just probably busy. but if he doesnt post today, ill most likely post. but just be patient!
hace más de un año extremeriordan said…
wink
Sorry guys my Internet has been funky someone else can post because I can't tonight and I never know how this Internet is going to last
karaoke leo should posT
PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U R SO FUNNY!
PLZ POST AGAIN!
I will try and post today or tomorrow!
YAY
I hope you all appreciate this eight page chapter now, please, wait patiently until the next person posts. Okay. Okay.

Jake picked up the book and began to read.
He didn’t complain, even when he had to desnag a straw arrow out of his tail.
The room broke into fits of laughter.
“You are bad!” Leo choked out.
“Maybe Apollo should give you lessons,” Thalia suggested.
Percy didn’t say anything but continued to blush in embarrassment.
Foot racing? No good either. The wood-nymph instructors left me in the dust. They told me not to worry about it. They’d had centuries of practice running away from lovesick gods. But still, it was a little humiliating to be slower than a tree.
The laughter continued.
“That is embarrassing,” Leo laughed.
“Oh, shut up, Valdez!” Piper said, hitting him in the head. “You tripped over a log and sprained your ankle when you were raising them.”
It was Leo’s turn to blush.
“Shut up, Beauty Queen!”
And wrestling? Forget it. Every time I got on the mat, Clarisse would pulverize me.
“Better believe it, punk,” Clarisse muttered, smiling smugly.
“There’s more where that came from, punk,” she’d mumble in my ear.
The only thing I really excelled at was canoeing, and that wasn’t the kind of heroic skill people expected to see from the kid who had beaten the Minotaur.

“I gotta admit, I was disappointed at first,” Travis admitted.
“Me too, it was a total let down,” Connor agreed.
“Then sweet Hades broke loose,” the twins said in unison.
“More like he just learned to fight,” Nico said.
“Hey! I’m a great fighter!” Percy disagreed with him.
“You can’t beat me,” Nico said.
“Oh, yeah. You’re on, after we get out of here, you, me, in the amphitheater,” Percy challenged.
“You’re on!” Nico accepted.
I knew the senior campers and counselors were watching me, trying to decide who my dad was, but they weren’t having an easy time of it. I wasn’t as strong as the Ares kids, or as good at archery as the Apollo kids. I didn’t have Hephaestus’s skill with metalwork or-gods forbid-Dionysus’s way with vine plants.
The Greek demigods who’ve met the god shuddered.
“I don’t know how Caster or Pollux put up with him,” Will said, “having Dionysus as a dad is a scary thought.”
“Like Dakota and his Kool-Aid obsession,” Jason said.
Percy, Hazel, Frank, and Reyna nodded thinking of the crazy demigod.
Tyson whimpered. “Wine man is scary.”
“You got that right,” Thalia agreed.
Luke told me I might be a child of Hermes, a kid of jack-of-all-trades, master of none.
“Is that an insult?” Travis asked his brother.
“I don’t know,” Connor said, scratching the side of his hand.
But I got the feeling he was just trying to make me feel better. He really didn’t know what to make of me either.
“No one did at first,” Grover said.
Despite all that, I liked camp. I got used to the morning fog over the beach, the smell of hot strawberry fields in the afternoon, even the weird noises of monsters in the woods at night.
“As soon as you learn to fight, they’re not so bad,” Percy commented.
Some of the other gods nodded in agreement.
I would eat dinner with cabin eleven, scrape part of my meal into the fire, and try to feel some connection to my real dad.
Annabeth squeezed Percy’s hand and put her head on his shoulder as a comforting gesture. She definitely knew what it was like to feel ignored by a parent.
Nothing came.
Chris frowned remembering his hopeless waiting.
Just that warm feeling like I’d always had, like the memory of his smile. I tried not to think too much about my mom, but I kept wondering: if gods and monsters were real, if all this magical stuff was possible, surely there was some way to save her, to bring her back. . . .
Percy smiled knowing how much better his mom’s life is now. The only problem is that he’s missing.
I started to understand Luke’s bitterness and how he seemed to resent his father, Hermes. So okay, maybe gods had important things to do. But couldn’t they call once in a while, or thunder, or something. Dionysus could make Diet Coke appear out of thin air. Why couldn’t my dad, whoever he was, make a phone appear?
“At least you were claimed,” Chris muttered dryly.
Clarisse held his hand in comfort and Chris smiled gratefully at his girlfriend.
Thursday afternoon, three days after I’d arrived at Camp Half-Blood, I had my first sword training lesson.
The sword fighters in the group cheered loudly.
Everybody from cabin eleven gathered in the big circular arena, where Luke would our instructor.
“As soon as I turned fifteen, I took over that position,” Percy grinned at Nico. “Now I teach runts like you.”
“Hey, I’m not a runt!” Nico yelled.
Thalia snorted. “Sure you’re not.”
Nico just rolled his eyes but yelled for Jake to continue.
We started with basic stabbing and slashing, using some straw-stuffed dummies in Greek armor. I guess I did okay.
“Pretty good considering that you were a beginner,” Chris said.
Travis and Connor (who were also in that class) nodded in agreement.
At least, I understood what I was supposed to do and my reflexes were good.
The problem was, I couldn’t find a blade that felt right in my hands. Either they were too heavy, or too light, or too long. Luke tried his best to fix me up, but he agreed that none of the practice blades seemed to work for me.

“Not until you found Riptide,” Hazel said.
“Yup,” Percy grinned, pulling his ball point pen/sword out of his pocket, “and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.”
We moved on to dueling in pairs. Luke announced he would be my partner, since this was my first time.
The sons of Hermes laughed.
“It was like his initiation for the newbies,” Connor said.
Chris and Travis nodded in agreement chuckling.
“Good luck,” one of the campers told me. “Luke’s the best swordsman in the last three hundred years.”
“That was me,” Travis said in feigned admiration.
“You basically stole that title from him,” Thalia said.
The rest of the demigods, who’ve seen Percy fight in battle, agreed.
“Maybe he’ll go easy on me,” I said.
“Yeah, right,” Jake said.
The camper snorted.
Luke showed me thrusts and parries and shield blacks the hard way. With every swipe, I got a little more battered and bruised. “Keep your guard up, Percy,” he’d say, then whap me in the ribs with the flat if his blade. “No, not that far up!” Whap! “Lunge!” Whap! “Now, back!” Whap!

“Dude, if you need a tissue, than get one,” Leo told Jake.
“I wasn’t sneezing that was the sound written in the book,” Jake scowled at his brother.
Leo shrugged and looked at him weirdly. “Okay, now the book is making sounds. I think the oil fumes have been getting to you.”
“No, Leo, that’s just you,” Piper but in.
“Hey! What’d I do?” Leo asked confused.
“Do you need to ask?” Jason chuckled, putting his arm around Piper.
“Oh, please, you’re only taking her side because she’s cute,” Leo argued.
“Yeah, that’s got to be it,” Jason said sarcastically, while Piper hit Leo in the head.
“Ow! Beauty Queen! What was that for?”
“That was for basically saying that the only reason someone would date me was because I was pretty!” Piper said, wracking Leo in the head again. “That was because you keep interrupting.”
Piper gave Leo one more hit to the head.
“What was that for?” Leo asked through gritted teeth.
Piper shrugged. “That was just for fun.”
“Remind me again, why I’m friends with you,” Leo said, tapping his head in fake thought.
“Because you love me,” Piper joked.
Leo snorted, while secretly thinking, ‘More than you know’.
The two friends looked away from each other to see everyone else watching them in amusement.
“Just continue,” Leo grumbled, hurt as he watched Piper kiss Jason on the cheek.
“I’ll read,” Frank said, taking the book from Jake.
By the time he called break, I was soaked in sweat. Everybody swarmed the drinks cooler. Luke poured ice water on his head, which looked like such a good idea, I did the same.
Instantly, I felt better. Strength surged back into my arms. The sword didn’t feel so awkward.

“Oh, no,” Annabeth mumbled in anticipation of what was coming next.
“Okay, everybody circle up!” Luke ordered. “If Percy doesn’t mind, I want to give you a little demo.”
“Hehehehe,” Clarisse laughed weirdly hoping Percy would get hurt.
Great, I thought. Let’s all watch Percy get pounded.
“I’d pay to see that,” Clarisse raised her hand.
“So would every monster he’s ever defeated,” Annabeth huffed.
The Hermes guys gathered around. They were suppressing smiles. I figured they’d been in my shoes before and couldn’t wait to see how Luke used me as a punching bag. He told everybody he was going to demonstrate a disarming technique: how to twist the enemy’s blade with the flat of your own sword so that he had no choice but to drop his weapon.
“Pretty good technique,” Percy grinned.
“That’s because you’ve mastered it,” Annabeth said, raising her eyebrows at her boyfriend.
“That’s right and don’t you forget it,” Percy kissed Annabeth on the lips before turning back to listen for Frank to continue.
“This is difficult,” he stressed. “I’ve had it used against me. No laughing at Percy, now. Most swordsmen have to work years to master this technique.”
Percy opened his mouth to gloat but Annabeth slapped her hand against it before he could.
He demonstrated the move on me in slow motion. Sure enough, the sword clattered out of my hand.
“Now in real time,” he said, after I’d retrieved my weapon. “We keep sparring until one of us pulls it off. Ready, Percy?”
I nodded, and Luke came after me. Somehow, I kept him from getting a shot at the hilt of my sword. My senses opened up. I saw his attacks coming. I countered. I stepped forward and tried a thrust if my own. Luke deflected it easily but I saw a change in his face. His eyes narrowed, and he started to press me with more force.

“Then the power wears off,” Percy muttered, after removing Annabeth’s hand from his mouth.
The sword grew heavy in my hand. The balance wasn’t right. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before Luke took me down, so I figured. What the heck?
“Uh-oh,” Frank muttered reading the next part.
[b]I tried the disarming maneuver.
My blade hit the base of Luke’s and I twisted, putting my whole weight into the downward thrust.
Clang.
Luke’s sword rattled against the stones. The tip of my blade was an inch from his undefended chest.

“Wow,” Reyna said impressed, “talented even back then.”
Reyna smiled and batted her eyelashes at an irrelevant Percy.
Thalia noticed this and exchanged a look with Annabeth.
This Roman doesn’t know who she’s messing with, she though. No way was she going to ruin her best friends’ relationship.
The other campers were silent.
I lowered my sword. “Um, sorry.”

A few people chuckled.
“Only you would apologize after rightfully winning in a fight,” Rachel smiled.
For a moment, Luke was too stunned to speak.
“It wasn’t a mystery why,” Annabeth stated, “Luke had never really been beaten before then to lose against a beginner was quite a shock for him.”
“It was only while I had my power,” Percy shrugged.
“Still. . . .” Annabeth insisted.
“Sorry?” His scarred face broke into a grin. “By the gods, Percy, why are you sorry? Show me that again!”
I didn’t want to. The short burst of manic energy had completely abandoned me. But Luke insisted.

“And you lost,” Connor and Travis sang in unison.
Percy rolled his eyes before turning back to Frank.
This time, there was no contest. The moment our swords connected, Luke hit my hilt and sent my weapon skidding across the floor.
After a long pause, somebody in the audience said, “Beginner’s luck?”
“That was me,” Connor grinned.

Luke wiped the sweat off his brow. He appraised at me with an entirely new interest. “Maybe,” he said. “But I wonder what Percy could do with a balanced sword. . . .”
Several of the demigods were yawning by now.
“Let’s go night night,” Tyson murmured sleepily.
Everyone sleepily got up and headed toward the bedrooms, except for Tyson who crashed out on the floor that night.

Dun Dun Dunnnnn! Thalia know about Reyan! And Leo likes Piper as more then a friend! Muahahahahahahaha! Sorry my weirdness is gone now, but I really need mroe DRAMA in this story.
last edited hace más de un año
GREAT POST!
LIPER? really?
and btw patience is not part of our vocabulary so someone POST SOOON!
What can I say im a Liper fan.
lol
so ru going to continue Liper in all of ur posts?
IDK
mischievous
im actually a jiper fan, but i like to twist things up. like in my story, its gonna be jeyna.
Who knows I never said they'd actually get together I just said Leo had a crush. Who knows what'll happen.
hace más de un año seaweedbrainsis said…
big smile
GREAT POST!!!
Me too, kinda a Jiper fan.
GREAT POST!!
SUGAR COOKIES!!
zzz
Thanks guys.

BTW message for my Heroes Final Stand fans I am sorry for the lack of posts but I've been extremely busy and I've been having some writers block. I am trying to work through it, so just be patient.

Thanks for listening if you are not a fan of my Heroes Final Stand story then please disregard that last message.
oh. okay. btw, is it my turn to post?
sure y not?
sick
Yours or D's but since he's still having internet problems why don't you go ahead and post.
hace más de un año GamingWarrior said…
smile
Anyone thought of freakin Leo and Reyna? It'll make Reyna a more cheerful person! She needs someone to make her laugh at dumb jokes!
hace más de un año annabeth523j said…
big smile
great post!!! you should post again soon!
ill probably post on sunday.
hace más de un año gymnastic-girl said…
smile
Funny story!!! I like just got here and I loved it!!! Post soon
no post now!
hace más de un año percaboss said…
smile
post again soon!!!!!
nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
crying
posty posty posty posty posty posty posty post!
hace más de un año Heritage112 said…
HI SEXY BEASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooookkkkkaaaayyyyy awkward
Guess what! I have some REALLY AWESOME news but...... i don't know if i should tell you guys
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST