los héroes del olimpo Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
 Disclaimer: RR owns this Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

los héroes del olimpo 3311 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 3311

hace más de un año rainbow_girl said…
big smile
Hey! Guess what?!?
WERE BACK ON THE PC!!!!!!!
Thnx guys!
hace más de un año extremeriordan said…
big smile
please post :)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año corrected said…
please post :(
hace más de un año moonbeam111 said…
heart
Awesome chapter
hace más de un año dhowe14 said…
Wow! I came back to see how the story is going and dang guys are good! My hat is off to you.
hace más de un año lalalaudrey said…
That
Was
Awesomely
Huge!!!!!!!

:P
hace más de un año teamleo said…
I would be stupid to say that chapter was good.

So I'll be smart and say the truth instead, it was AMAZING!!!! Please post soon!!!
i-am-evil commented…
So predictable no offence hace más de un año
hace más de un año cinnominbubble said…
Lol I soooo saw that coming:D
hace más de un año kayleegurule said…
Rainbow, I have some free time. Do you want me to post another chapter or are you working on it?
monkey
Could u do it plz? I have soooo much stuff to do this week during break. That would be great. Thnx kaylee!
cool
No prob, I'll start working on it. Oh, and please check the message I sent you and message me back what you think.
rainbow_girl commented…
ummmm.... i didnt get any messages.... hace más de un año
hace más de un año NymphsOfOlympus said…
Come on, lets see some HOT post soon! Yiii-haaaaa!!!

- A Quote that could have been from the REAL Leo
crying
Sorry guys, I'm still working on the post and I have Algebra homework to do. I'll try to do it quickly so I can work on the next chapter but just be patient. *Groan* I hate Algebra!
smile
Lol! im doing algebra too!
hace más de un año Q_cake123 said…
Hi! i am new here in fanpop I am sometimes really lazy to post ............I just once in a while have nothing to do so i started this forum.....

This forum is when some of the romans and greeks and the seven (including percabeth) with nico are transported to the throne room of the gods (including hades, persephone, hestia,nemesis etc.) and the fates suddenly appear together with some old friends from the dead like luke,bianca,zoe etc.then a book appears out of nowhere and they seem to have been locked in olympus so they have to finish the book as fast as possible.

all rights go to Rick Riordan!

hope u like my idea.....but i can understand if u don't since I am still new .
I haven't seen that much forums like this so I gave it a shot.
lalalaudrey commented…
welcome Q_cake123 i was also new once.......u already know who i am in everyday life glad u can registrarse fanpop hace más de un año
lalalaudrey commented…
FYI the summary she publicado above is my foros she is my co-writer hace más de un año
hace más de un año Q_cake123 said…
laugh
love your posts
rainy
Here you go!

It didn’t take me long to pack. I decided to leave the Minotaur horn in my cabin, which left me only an extra change of clothes and a toothbrush to stuff in a backpack Grover found for me.
“That’s not a lot,” Will commented.
A couple of people nodded in agreement.
The camp store leaned me one hundred dollars in mortal money and twenty golden drachmas. These coins were as big as Girl Scout cookies and had images of various Greek gods stamped on one side and the Empire State Building on the other. The ancient mortal drachmas had been silver, Chiron told us, but Olympus never used less than pure gold. Chiron said the coins might come in handy for non-mortal transactions – whatever that meant. He gave Annabeth and me each a canteen of nectar and a Ziploc bag full of Ambrosia squares, to be used only in emergencies, if we were seriously hurt.
“They should really put a warning label on Nectar and Ambrosia,” Katie said.
A lot of the others nodded in agreement.
It was god food, Chiron reminded us. It would cure us of almost any injury, but it was lethal to mortals. Too much of it would make a half-blood very, very feverish. An overdose would burn us up, literally.
Annabeth was bringing her magic Yankees cap, which she told me had been a twelfth-birthday present from her mom.

“So, how many times have you two attempted at stealing my Yankees cap?” Annabeth asked the twins.
“About fifty,” Travis muttered.
“And how many times have you succeeded in stealing it?” Annabeth questioned.
“That would be . . . zero,” Connor answered. Connor and Travis’ faces both showed clear shame. They have been able to steal everything they’ve ever wanted except for that hat.
She carried a book on famous classic architecture, written in Ancient Greek, to read when she got bored,
“Did you really expect to get bored on a quest?” Rachel asked Annabeth incredulously.
“I don’t know,” Annabeth shrugged. “I was young and naïve. I thought it would be easy.”
Percy snorted. “It was anything but easy.”
and a large bronze knife, hidden in her shirt sleeve. I was sure the knife would get us busted the first time we went through a metal detector.
Annabeth face-palmed. “Wow, Seaweed Brain. Wow.”
Percy rolled his eyes. “So, sue me.”
Grover wore his fake feet and his pants to pass as human. He wore a green rasta-style cap, because when it rained his curly hair flattened and you could just see the tips of his horns. His bright orange backpack was full of scrap metal and apples to snack on.
“My backpack is like that too,” Leo realized. He paused slightly before continuing, “Well, except for the apples.”
In his pocket was a set of reed pipes his daddy goat had carved for him, even though he only knew two songs: Mozart’s Piano Concerto no. 12 and Hilary Duff’s “So Yesterday,” both of which sounded pretty bad on reed pipes.
“I’m offended,” Grover told him.
“Sorry, G-man but it was true,” Percy said.
“Still. . . .”
We waved good-bye to the other campers, took one last look at the strawberry fields, the ocean, and the Big House, then hiked up Half-Blood Hill to the tall pine tree that used to be Thalia, daughter of Zeus.
“Does anyone else notice that whenever Kelp Head over here mentions me he adds, ‘daughter of Zeus’ after my name?” Thalia asked.
“I have noticed that,” Annabeth said.
“Thank you, at least someone else does too,” Thalia praised.
“Sorry,” Percy apologized. “Force of habit.”
Chiron was waiting for us in his wheelchair. Next to him stood the surfer dude I’d seen when I was recovering in the sick room. According to Grover, the guy was camp’s head of security. He supposedly had eyes all over his body so he could never be surprised. Today though, he was wearing a chauffeur’s uniform, so I could only see extra peepers on his hands, face, and neck.
“Who says ‘peepers’ anymore?” Piper asked.
“Shut up,” Percy grumbled. He hated getting picked on.
“This is Argus,” Chiron told me. “He will drive you into the city, and, er, well, keep an eye on things.”
“That’s a really bad pun,” Leo commented.
Chris, Connor, and Travis nodded in agreement.
I heard footsteps behind us.
Luke came running up the hill, carrying a pair of basketball shoes.
“Hey!” he panted. “Glad I caught you.”

“I’m sure he was,” Percy rolled his eyes.
Annabeth blushed, the way she always did when Luke was around.
“I did not,” Annabeth denied her cheeks pink.
“Yes, you did,” everyone who was around at the time agreed.
Annabeth blushed harder embarrassed.
“Just wanted to say good luck,” Luke told me. “And I thought . . . um, maybe you could use these.”
“Nope, so they were passed over to me instead,” Grover winced, remembering how he was dragged in the Underworld.
He handed me the sneakers, which looked pretty normal. They even smelled kind of normal.
“You smelled the sneakers?” Jake asked.
Percy shrugged not really caring.
Jake made a face before turning back to Jason.
Luke said, “Maia!”
“Uh-oh,” Travis groaned when he was suddenly lifted into the air by his sneakers.
“You have the same shoes,” Katie said.
“No, I just love flying upside down,” Travis yelled sarcastically. “Someone get me down!”
Connor and Katie each grabbed one of Travis’ hands and yanked him down. The second Travis’ feet hit the floor, Travis yelled, “Maia!” and the shoes’ wings shrunk back into the heel.
White bird’s wings sprouted out of the heels,.startling me so much, I dropped them. The shoes flapped around on the ground until the wings folded up and disappeared.
“Awesome!” Grover said.
Luke smiled. “Those served me well when I was on my quest. Gift from Dad. Of course, I don’t use them much these days. . . .” His expression turned sad.
I didn’t know what to say. It was cool enough that Luke had come to say good-bye. I’d been afraid he might resent me for getting so much attention the last few days. But here he was giving me a magic gift. . . . It made me blush almost as much as Annabeth.

Annabeth sent Percy a death glare for mentioning her past blushing again.
Percy just shrugged at attempted to hide his smirk.
“Hey, man,” I said. “Thanks.”
“Listen, Percy . . .” Luke looked uncomfortable. “A lot of hopes are riding on you. So just . . . kill some monsters for me, okay?”
We shook hands. Luke patted Grover’s head between his horns, then gave a good-bye hug to Annabeth, who looked like she might pass out.

“How many times do you mention me blushing?” Annabeth asked her boyfriend.
“I honestly can’t remember. They were my own thoughts. What do you expect?” Percy asked.
Annabeth shook her head and sent him another glare.
After Luke was gone, I told her, “You’re hyperventilating.”
The sound of snickers filled the room.
Annabeth’s cheeks turned pink.
“Am not.”
“You let him capture the flag instead of you, didn’t you?”

Annabeth’s cheeks reddened as she remembered the moment she and Percy had right before he battled Ares. Percy noticed Annabeth’s face color and frowned.
“Oh . . . why do I want to go anywhere with you, Percy?”
Thalia glanced at the couple and noticed the color of Annabeth’s face and Percy’s clenched jaw as he glared at the wall. Uh-oh.
She stomped down the other side of the hill, where a white SUV waited on the shoulder of the road. Argus followed, jingling his car keys.
I picked up the flying shoes and had a sudden bad feeling. I looked at Chiron. “I won’t be able to use these, will I?”

“Nope,” Nico said. “Not unless you want to be lightning bolted out of the sky.”
He shook his head. “Luke meant well, Percy. But taking to the air . . . that would not be wise for you.”
I nodded, disappointed, but then I got an idea. “Hey, Grover. You want a magic item?”

The anger momentarily dissipated from Percy’s eyes. “I regret that now, G-man,” Percy told Grover.
“It’s okay, Perce. I don’t blame you,” Grover said.
His eyes lit up. “Me?”
Pretty soon we’d laced the sneakers over his fake feet, and the world’s first flying goat boy was ready for launch.

Laughter filled the room.
“You make him sound like a rocket,” Piper observed.
Percy shrugged in return.
“Maia!” he shouted.
He got off the ground okay, but then fell over sideways so his backpack dragged through the grass. The winged shoes kept bucking up and down like tiny broncos.

“Smooth,” the twins grinned sarcastically, as the embarrassed satyr blushed a cherry red.
“Oh, like you’re so coordinated on your flying shoes,” Percy begged-ta-differ.
“I’m better than him,” Travis said.
“Let’s make it a race,” Clarisse challenged. Clarisse pointed at Travis than Grover before continuing, “You two wimps will race and whoever finished first wins. The loser has to-”
“They should streak around camp,” Nico said.
“What do you say, guys?” Frank asked them.
Travis agreed enthusiastically. Grover pouted but reluctantly agreed non-the-less.
“Okay then, its show time,” Connor grinned.

This may be the last time I'll be able to post before the weekend because I have an Algebra test to retake and a History essay due on Friday and I still have to do a rough draft, a final draft, and type it. I only have the outline. I am such a procrastinator. Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter. Rainbow, you're next.
lalalaudrey commented…
nice.....post soon ............good luck with ur tests and homework hace más de un año
Q_cake123 commented…
nice post..................good luck pls post más :) hace más de un año
hace más de un año lalalaudrey said…
hope u pass
big smile
that was great kaylee! ill try to get to work asap!
0 fdztrh ymrfyn etn
Awesome post
Keep it coming
hace más de un año Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
awesome chapter!!!!! Pls post more
hace más de un año annabeth397 said…
big smile
Wow! This is awsome. I'm new to fanpop if you could give me some pointers that would be great. Post soon
@annabeth397 I guess as a member of fanpop whose been on here for about a year now I can say to just write from your heart. Don't listen to what other people say, even if you get bad comments then just ignore them. It shouldn't matter if other people like your stories it should only matter whether you like your stories. And you can definitely improve with practice. Even if you think you're the most horrible writer in the world the more you write and the more you read, you can only get better. Write wha you love. I hope to read some awesome stories from you in the future.

~KG
smile
Thank you very much for the advice!
I acctually don't remember how long I've been on here... About 1 1/2 years... NO EXACTLY THAT!
PLEASE POST
ive been hhere for almost an year.

anyways, i already wrote like 3 pgs, but i want to make it very long, so it should be done by monday or tuesday.
kayleegurule commented…
Nice job, Rain! hace más de un año
REALLY?????
take that back. im on the 5th pg on word
hace más de un año WatchYourBack said…
On what word and really?!
kayleegurule commented…
I think she means Word Document hace más de un año
moonbeam111 commented…
Kaylee is right she means on Word Document. hace más de un año
WatchYourBack commented…
my kindle has changed me hace más de un año
rainbow_girl commented…
yes. i meant word document hace más de un año
cant wait1!
YAYZNESSS! Knowing you its gonna be SUPERCALLAFRAGALISTICEXPIALLADOSHIOSLYAWES­OME­SAU­CEN­ESS­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
ill post either tonight or tomorrow
hace más de un año Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
Yay cant wait!!!!
last edited hace más de un año
Please post soon, And a shout-out to everyone, the wall needs you go show the people out there that this club is alive.
The House Of Hades is expected to come out on October 8th
ITS TOMORROW POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
have u realizd how some writers on here ( not talknig about u rainbow) say they r going to post tomorrow but then dont post for like a week.
rainbow_girl commented…
well... i just got out of school. kinda hard to post at school when were not allowed to use ur phone and i dont have the post ready on my phone. i will post as soon as i finish msth. hace más de un año
meh
Please post soon!
big smile
OKAY!! AM DONNNNNE!!!!
still have science homework, but im just gonna sneak the post on. enjoy!

“Woah!” Percy said standing up. “I don't now is the best time. How about we wait until we get out of this dark hole so you have more space to compete in?”
Grover beamed. “Of course!”
Travis pouted. “Oh fine. But don't think you can get away that easily!”
Uh-oh
Annabeth stifled a laugh. “Good luck Seaweed Brain.”
“Let's see how long you last with Travis Stoll right behind you,” Thalia piped in.
“You guys are impossible!” Percy protested.
Jason sighed. “We should just read.” He tossed the book to a sleeping Leo.
“WHAT?!? Monsters? What? Where?” Leo toppled out of his chair and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He picked up the book and stared at it for a minute or two, like he wasn't sure what it was.
“READ!!!!” Everyone screamed at him.
He jumped almost two feet into the air and fell hard on his bum. The book came flying down and knocked Leo out.
Frank sighed. “Guess we don't have a reader anymore.” He picked up the book and started reading.
“Practice,” Chiron called after him. “You just need practice!” “Aaaaa!” Grover went flying sideways down the hill like a possessed lawn mower, heading toward the van.
“Lawn mower?” Grover asked, bewildered. “You calling me a lawn mower, Perce? Well you've got an angry satyr coming after you as soon as we get out of here.”
Percy held up a hand. “I. Was. Twelve! I don't remember even thinking about that!”
Before I could follow, Chiron caught my arm. “I should have trained you better, Percy,” he said.
Piper huffed. “I didn't even get ANY training when I went on the quest.”
Jason nudged her. “But you had me.”
“Of course.”
Reyna glared at them, then thought, Wait. Jason isn't my goal anymore. Percy is.
Percy shrugged. “At least you had someone experienced to lead the quest.”
Piper sighed again. “True.”
“If only I had more time. Hercules, Jason-
Jason whooped. “THAT'S MEEEEEEEEE!!”
Piper smacked him.
they all got more training.
“That's definitely true,” Jason grinned.
“That's okay. I just wish-”
“Wish what?” Conner asked.
“Just wait and see!” Annabeth said.
I stopped myself because I was about to sound like a brat.
“You are,” Clarisse and Nico muttered at the same time. They scooted away from each other.
Good thing Percy didn't hear.
I was wishing my dad had given me a cool magic item to help on the quest, something as good as Luke's flying shoes, or Annabeth's invisible cap. “What am I thinking?” Chiron cried. “I can't let you get away without this.” He pulled a pen from his coat pocket and handed it to me. It was an ordinary disposable ballpoint, black ink, removable cap. Probably cost thirty cents.
“Wow,” Will commented. “Who would actually pay attention to such details?”
“Percy,” Jake pointed out.
Thalia rolled her eyes. “Everything just always has to go back to Percy huh?”
“'Cuz I'm special, Thals,” Percy grinned.
“In a bad way.”
“Shut up!”
Frank ignored the cousins and kept reading.
“Gee,” I said. “Thanks.”
Chris gasped. “I sense sarcasm!”
“No duh,” Hazel snapped back.
“Percy, that's a gift from your father. I've kept it for years, not knowing you were who I was waiting for. But the prophecy is clear to me now. You are the one.
“Ooooh, spooky,” Jason laughed.
Percy raised an eyebrow. “Dude, you're freaking me out.”
“Oh. Sorry.”
I remembered the field trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art when I'd vaporized Mrs. Dodds. Chiron had thrown me a pen that turned into a sword. Could this be...?
“Yepsi dupsi,” Tyson laughed and clapped.
Percy grinned and took out his pen.
I took off the cap, and the pen grew longer and heavier in my hand. In half a second, I held a shimmering bronze sword with a double-edged blade, a leather-wrapped grip, and a flat hilt riveted with gold studs. It was the first weapon that actually felt balanced in my hand.
“Yipee-kai-yay!” Leo had just woke up and looked a bit waay too happy. “Percy get's his first real weapon! Three cheers for Percy!”
Silence.
Leo pouted. “Come on guys! Three cheers for Percy!”
Conner, Travis, and Chris joined in. Then Jason and Frank. Will, Jake, and Tyson started the chant.
That was it.
Percy rolled his eyes. “You guys are sooooo boring.”
“I can finally agree with Kelp Head on that,” Thalia yawned.
Annabeth grabbed the book from Frank and started reading above the loud chanting.
“The sword has a longg and tragic history that we need not go into,” Chiron told me. “It's name is Anaklusmos.” “'Riptide,'” I translated, surprised the Ancient Greek came so easily. “Use it only fro emergencies,” Chiron said, “and only against monsters. No hero should harm mortals unless absolutely necessary, of course, but this sword wouldn't harm them in any case.”
Jake sighed. “Don't you just LOVE celestial bronze?”
No one bothered to yell at him.
I looked at the wickedly sharp blade. “What do you mean it wouldn't harm mortals? How could it not?”
Annabeth sighed. “Oh Percy. I can't believe you were so naive when I first met you.”
“Gee thanks. Loved you too,” Percy replied sarcastically. He leaned close and whispered, “But I love you for real now.”
Annabeth giggled and kissed him.
Reyna glared at them. A plan was starting to form in her mind, but she needed to wait. A perfect plan,
Jason noticed the sly smile on Reyna's face as she glared at Percy and Annabeth holding hands. Strange...
Thalia noticed it too. Is Reyna... jealous?
“The sword is celestial bronze. Forged by the Cyclopes, tempered in the heard of Mount Etna, cooled in the River Lethe. It's deadly to monsters, to any creature from the Underworld, provided they don't kill you first.
Piper sniffed. “That's encouraging.”
But the blade will pass through mortals like an illusion. They simply are not important enough for the blade kill.
Rachel's jaw dropped. “He dare say that? I am having a good long talk with that old centaur when we get out of here. Hmph! Not important enough? I'll show him who's important.”
Annabeth laughed. “Don't worry, Rachel. You're special. You're important to all of us. Chiron was just talking but normal mortals.”
“I hope so,” she huffed.
Percy cleared his throat and waved at Frank to continue.
And I should warm you: as a demigod, you can be killed by either celestial or normal weapons. You are twice as vulnerable.”
“Lovely,” Piper said sarcastically.
Jason sighed. “I just LOVE being vulnerable to everything in the world.” He started whistling What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.
Piper shrieked. “JASON!!!!”
Everyone in the room screamed and threw stuff at him. In the end they had to duck tape his mouth to stop him from whistling One Direction.
“Whew,” Thalia said. “Who knew having a brother would be so hard?”
“Mmmmmmm!!!” Jason protested.
Annabeth ignored them and read.
“Good to know.” “Now recap the pen.” I touched the pen cap to the sword tip and instantly Riptide shrank to a ballpoint pen again. I tucked it in my pocket, a little nervous, because I was famous fro losing pens at school.
Leo grinned. “Uh-oh.”
Piper shot a hairband at him.
“You can't,” Chiron said. “Can't what?” “Lose the pen,” he said.
Jake gasped. “Omg! He can read your mind! What has the world come to?”
“Shhh!” Annabeth hushed him.
“It is enchanted. It will always reappear in your pocket. Try it.” I was wary, but I threw the pen as far as I could down the hill and watched it disappear in the grass. “It may take a few moments,” Chiron told me. “Now check your pocket.” Sure enough, the pen was there.
Jason struggled against his bonds, wanting to point out that his old coin was like that too. Too bad everyone ignored him.
“Okay, that's extremely cool,” I admitted. “But what if a mortal sees me pulling out a sword?”
Piper grinned. “That's what I asked.”
Chiron smiled. “Mist is a powerful thing, Percy.”
Annabeth looked up. “That's what I told you, Piper.”
“Mist?” “Yes. Read The Iliad. It's full of references to the stuff.
Annabeth gasped in outrage. “How could he call these magical items STUFF???”
Katie gently took the book from an angry daughter of Athena and continued to read.
Whenever divine or monstrous elements mix with the mortal world, they generate Mist, which obscures the vision of humans. You will see things just as they are, but being a half-blood, but humans will interpret things quite differently.
“Not me,” Rachel pointed out.
Remarkable, really, the lengths to which humans will go to fit things into their version of reality.
“Gee thanks,” Nico said. “We are all humans. Thanks Chiron. Loved the description.”
I put Riptide back in my pocket. For the first time, the quest felt real. I was actually leaving Half-Blood Hill. I was heading west with no adult supervision, no backup plan, not even a cell phone. (Chiron said cell phones were traceable by monsters; if we used one, it would be worse than sending up a flare.)
Hazel shuddered. “I hate technology.”
Leo shot right up. “WHAT? How could you? Technology is AWESOMMMME!!!!”
“Okaaay...” Hazel scooted farther away from him.
I had no weapon stronger than a sword to fight off monsters and reach the Land of the Dead.
“Check,” Nico noted.
Percy threw a pen at him.
“Hey!” Nico started to get up.
“Stop!” Piper and Hazel scolded at the same time.
The son of Hades stopped. “Fine. Be that way!”
Piper and Hazel high-fived, grinning like madmen.
“Chiron...” I said. “When you say the gods are immortal... I mean, there was a time before them right?”
Annabeth punched Percy on the shoulder. “So those were the questions that took you so long? You could've asked me.”
“Hey! We hated each other, remember?”
“No we didn't”
“Well you hated me, at least.”
“I didn't hate you. I just disliked you.”
“Exactly my point.”
“And what is your point?”
“ENOUGH!!” Will shouted. “Let's just let Katie read, okay?”
Katie smiled. “Thanks Will.”
Travis narrowed his eyes. He wants to bring it on? I will help him.
“Four ages before them, actually. The Time of the Titans was the Fourth Age, sometimes called the Golden Age, which is definitely a misnomer. This, the time of Western civilization and the rule of Zeus, is the Fifth Age.” “So what was it like... before the gods?”
“Stop asking questions!” Chris said.
Chiron pursed his lips. “Even I am not old enough to remember that, child, but I know it was a time of darkness and savagery for mortals.
“Brrrr,” Frank muttered. “Glad I wasn't alive back then.”
Kronos, the lord of the Titans, called his reign the Golden Age because men lived innocent and free of all knowledge.
Reyna nodded. “I didn't know that.”
Annabeth glared at her. “Of course you didn't,” she muttered to herself.
But that was mere propaganda. The Titan king cared nothing for you kind except as appetizers or a source of cheap entertainment.
Leo choked. “Appetizers? I would rather stay as a whole and not get eaten by a titan.”
It was only in the early reign of Lord Zeus, when Prometheus the good Titian brought fire to mankind, that your species began to progress, and even then Prometheus was branded a radical thinker. Zeus punished him severely as you may recall. Of course, eventually the gods warmed to humans, and Western civilization was born.”
Chris started to applaud. “A wonderful speech. Just brilliant.”
Clarisse glared at her boyfriend. “Why did I get together with you?”
“Because you love me.” He winked at her.
Clarisse turned away, disgusted.
“But the gods can't die now, right? I mean, as long as Western civilization is alive, they're alive. So... even if I failed, nothing could happen so bad it would mess up everything right?”
“Wrong,” Conner answered.
Percy glared at the Conner Stoll. “Dude, I wasn't even asking you.”
Chiron gave me a melancholy smile. “No one knows how long the Age of the West will last, Percy. The gods are immortal, yes. But then, so were the Titans. They still exist, locked away in their various prisons, forced to endure endless pain and punishment, reduced in power, but still very much alive.
Percy shrugged. “Well they deserved it.”
“You bet,” Clarisse growled.
May the Fates forbid that the gods should ever suffer such a doom, or that we should ever return to the darkness and chaos of the past. All we can do, child, is follow out destiny.”
Reyna made a face. “Does he always talk that ominously?”
Piper shrugged. “Sometimes.”
“Our destiny... assuming we know what it is.” “Relax,” Chiron told me. “Keep a clear head. And remember, you may be about to prevent the biggest war in human history.”
“Wow,” Jason said. He had somehow escaped the bond without anyone noticing. “And you were only twelve...”
Percy raised an eyebrow. “Is there something wrong with me being twelve?”
“No!”
“Relax,” I said. “I'm very relaxed.” When I got to the bottom of the hill, I looked back. Under the pine tree that used to be Thalia, daughter of Zeus,
Thalia sighed in exasperation. “Not again!”
Chiron was now standing in full horse-man form, holding his bow high in salute. Just your typical summer-camp send-off my your typical centaur.
Nico sighed. “Just a typical Percy making his typical stupid remarks.”
Percy stood up. “You soooo asked for it!”
The son of Hades yelped and hid behind Hazel.
Hazel sighed. “Boys! Stop fighting.”
Annabeth laughed and pulled Percy back into his seat.
Jason picked up the book and began to read.
Argus drove us out of the countryside and into western Long Island. It felt weird to be on a highway again, Annabeth and Grover sitting next to me as if we were normal carpoolers. After two weeks at Half-Blood Hill, the real world seemed like a fantasy. I found myself staring at every McDonald's, every kid in the back of his parents' car, every billboard and shopping mall.
Jake whistled. “Pretty extreme, huh?”
“Hey,” Annabeth said. “That was the first time I got to go to the outside world in seven years.”
Jason held up a hand. “Well I was in Camp Jupiter from when I was two years old to when Hera kidnapped me. I call that long.”
Rachel cleared her throat. “How bout we stop comparing to each other and get on with the book.”
“Yes ma'am,” Jason answered.
“So far so good,” I told Annabeth. “Ten miles and not a single monster.” She gave me an irritated look. “It's bad luck to talk that way, seaweed brain.”
“Yeah,” Thalia agreed. “You were the single most annoying person ever when I first woke up.”
Percy shrug. “That's what Annabeth told be after I came back from being 'dead'.” He made finger quotes in the air.
Frank frowned. “What?”
Travis grinned evilly. “You'll find out in the fourth book.”
“Yay.”
“Remind me again-why do you hate me so much?”
“I think that's pretty obvious,” Clarisse commented.
The son of Poseidon sighed. “Gee thanks.”
“No prob.”
“I don't hate you.” “Could've fooled me.” She folded her cap of invisibility. “Look... we're just not supposed to get along, okay? Our parents are rivals.” “Why?”
“Well you sure ask a lot of questions,” Hazel observed.
Percy shrugged. “Welcome to my twelve-year-old world.”
She sighed. “how many reasons do you want? One time my mom cuahged Poseidon with his girlfriend in Athena's temple, which is hugely disrespectful. Another time, Athena and Poseidon competed to be the patron got for the Athens. Your dad created some stupid saltwater spring for his gift. My mom created the olive tree. The people saw that her gift was better, so they named the city after her.”
Conner grinned. “A chance to make Athena sound better than Poseidon, huh?”
“What?” Annabeth said, bewildered. “No! I didn't mean it like that.”
“Sure you didn't.”
“Shut up.”
“Make me.”
Annabeth stood up. “Okay. I'll make up.”
Conner cowered in his seat. “Pl-please! No! I take it back! All back!”
“Good,” she grinned.
Travis nudged his brother. “Nice going bro.”
“Shut up.”
“They must really like olives.”
The whole room was filled with laughter.
Chris hugged his sides. “That. Is definitely a Percy comment!”

there u go!
sry for some of they typos. i was rushed.
Love it can't wait for the next chapter
rainbow my comment earlier wasnt about u. sry if u took offense. nice post btw!
rainbow_girl commented…
its ok. besides, i guess its kinda true bout me anyways. but thanks for apologizing. u didnt need to though. hace más de un año
corrected commented…
no its not true about u. not even kinda. i wass thinking if ither authors seriously. thx for understanding though hace más de un año
Awesome Rainbow
You are On My AWESOME PEOPLE list
Can't wait for next post
:D
ppppoooossssttttttt.
hace más de un año i-am-evil said…
Post please!
laugh
Awesome chappie!
Luckily I have no homework this weekend, so I will begin working on a post tomorrow!