Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18451-18500 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Let's go then. -Bloodkit

*sighs* I know...I'm so sorry...-Frecklenose

If I remember correctly the loner's name was Streak. My first crush was Snowpaw. He died before he could get his warrior name. -Hushpool

If you're okay with it. What do you want to do? -Scorchgaze
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•flicks his tail• What happened with that loner?
Skyheart

•grits his teeth and shrugs• I don’t know you are the expert here.
Tigerfang

•nuzzles her again before getting to his paws• you stay here okay I need to go talk to someone..
Sunheart

•nods and runs out of the hole in the nursery excitedly•
Tanglekit
*follows after him* -Bloodkit

*nods and lays her head on her paws* -Frecklenose

I broke it off. He was asking me to be his mate, but I wasn't interested in that. Shortly after I came back to the clan and met you again. *purrs* -Hushpool

Well, *slowly grinds his member against him* we could always try it. Mating. -Scorchgaze
•licks the top of her head once more before padding out narrowing his eyes looking for Redshadow•
Sunheart

•stops when they reach the rocks•
Tanglekit

•huffs nuzzling her• Well if we ever meet this Streak I’ll kill him caused the only one aloud to have you.
Skyheart

•blinks a little hesitant but nods slowly• Fine...just because you helped me out a lot today....
Tigerfang
Ready? -Bloodkit

*grabs a squirrel off the pile and starts heading to the medicine cat den to bring it to his own injured mate* -Redshadow

*grins* That'd be so hot, love. You're gonna get me all worked up again talking like that. -Hushpool

Okay. *wraps his paws around him and licks his cheek* I prepared you, but this will still be quite an adjustment. I'll go slowly. *starts to slowly ease his member inside* -Scorchgaze
•chuckle• but if we start going at it we might disturb them. •glances at the toms• Wait they are actually going for it!
Skyheart

•grits his teeth painfully and let’s out a gasp•
Tigerfang

•steps in front of Redshadow his tail lashing• One of your old buddies attacked my mate. •growls•
Sunheart

You know I am!
Tanglekit
All right let's get to it. *starts climbing* -Bloodkit

*frowns* An old group member? In the territory? Where at? -Redshadow

*huffs* Well I officially lost the bet. -Hushpool

*stops for a moment* Here. *rolls him onto his paws and pulls his rear up higher* It'll be easier for your body to adjust in this position. *mounts him and continues to fit in bit by bit**tilts Tigerfang's head back and kisses him* -Scorchgaze
*follows after her happily*
Tanglekit

Yes an old group member! *lashes his tail* Was near the stream..He beat my mate. *glares at him* Said he tortured she cats in that sick group of yours.
Sunheart

*grins* This is to good!
Skyheart

*stifles a moan* F-FUCK! *says into his mouth*
Tigerfang
How high do you wanna go? -Bloodkit

*huffs in frustration* Don't go thinking I had anything to do with this, Sunheart. I've been here taking care of my own mate who also sustained some injuries today. I'm sorry about what happened to Frecklenose, but just know I had no part in it. That's not my life anymore. -Redshadow

Strangely enough I think he's pretty into it. -Hushpool

*grips his chin with a paw and kisses him more passionately* You've been holding back your moans this whole time. Knock that off. Let them all out. *groans as he was finally able to get himself all the way in, his member hitting Tigerfang's sensitive spot for the first time* -Scorchgaze
All the way!
Tanglekit

*keeps his glare and twitches his tail* We dont know that. *says turning around and padding back into the medicine den and back to his mate*
Sunheart

*moans out in surprise at the way his body yearned for him*
Tigerfang

*laughs* Seems like it.
Skyheart
Okay then. *keeps climbing* This is actually a pretty good muscle workout! -Bloodkit

Well congratulations on winning an easy bet. *cuffs him playfully* -Hushpool

*gives him a few moments to adjust to his size* Finally after everything we can get started. *begins with slow but firm thrusts, making it easier for his member to slide in and out**kicks up the intensity by gaining speed while his tip just brushed against his sensitive spot* -Scorchgaze
Duh! *purrs climbing after her*
Tanglekit

*grins* Thank you better luck next time.
Skyheart

*his eyes flared open in response to his thrusting and the touch of his spot sent shudders down his body*
Tigerfang

Well I wouldn't have guessed! -Bloodkit

Next time I'll definitely win. *watches them and laughs to herself* It's like he's a natural born bottom. -Hushpool

What nice reactions. *groans into his mouth* I want to see more of them. *thrusts grow faster and harder* -Scorchgaze
You wouldn't have guessed alot of things!
Tanglekit

*nods in agrement* You are so right. *chuckles*
Skyheart

*claws at the ground as he goes harder bitting onto one of his paws and closes his eyes*
Tigerfang
Hey what's that supposed to mean?! -Bloodkit

I hope he's ready for my endless teasing later. -Hushpool

*grips his rear with one of his paws**watching him turns him on even more, making his member twitch inside him**drags his tongue from the base of Tigerfang's tail to the back of his neck, being sure to let it pass teasingly slow over his spine* You're so sexy. *licks one of his ears sensually* -Scorchgaze
*his legs buckle and he climaxes from his touch and lays there rear up head down*
Tigerfang

You better! Otherwise this wouldn't have been as fun! *whistles slightly purring* Oh look at that mess.
Skyheart

Oh nothing. *purrs*
Tanglekit
You saying I'm dumb? -Bloodkit

Seriously. What kind of reaction is that from a tom who has never bottomed before? At this point you'd think his body had been craving it. -Hushpool

*licks his lips hungrily**flips him over onto his back and braces his paws on the ground above his shoulders* I'm sorry, I know this is your first time, but...*eyes darken slightly with lust* I'm going to have to drive your body crazy. *starts thrusting all the way inside him at a fast pace, his member slamming into his pleasure spot* -Scorchgaze
No! No! Im just saying well you aren't the kind of cat to realize others perspectives..
Tanglekit

A slutty tom is what it is. He is now Scorchgazes bitch. *purrs*
Skyheart

*looks at him weakly his eyes rolling back and his body goes limp in pleasure*
Tigerfang
*stops climbing and sits on one of the rocks* Why do you say that? -Bloodkit

Oh for sure. He's almost as eager of a bottom as Fluffy and Crowtail. -Hushpool

*licks his neck and muzzle while pounding into him* How does it feel? I want to hear you. -Scorchgaze
*was trying to saying somthing but each time it was choked off by his thrust and paws at his chest roughly*
Tigerfang

*stops and looks at her awkwardly* It's nothing just forget about it.
Tanglekit

I am so going to tease Scorchgaze. *grins* Do you think he would really break my paw?
Skyheart
No I wanna know. Tell me. -Bloodkit

If you try to get touchy with him I definitely think you'd be in some potential danger. Teasing verbally, I think you'd be totally fine. *grins* -Hushpool

*slows his thrusting and makes them shallower* Cat got your tongue? *teases playfully as he licks his cheek* So what are you feeling? -Scorchgaze
Well you aren't the most intellectual cat..
Tanglekit

*chuckles* Fine FIne! *grins back at her*
Skyheart

*gasps finally getting his voice back* P-pain, P-pleasure....
Tigerfang
And why do you say that? -Bloodkit

Sounds like someone can finally talk. -Hushpool

I'm sorry that it hurts. Unfortunately there's no way that could be avoided. But are you enjoying it? You've cum once already. *runs his paws over his back and he thrusts him slowly* -Scorchgaze
Well because you are always thinking about working out...And my pa says those kind of cats are all muscle and no brain..
Tanglekit

*grins* Wanna go mess with them now?
Skyheart

*nods slowly gasping again at his moan*
Tigerfang
*narrows her eyes slightly* I've got plenty of brain. Not everyone is one way you know. I can be good at both. -Bloodkit

Ooo that's evil. *smirks* Think we should? -Hushpool

*licks his muzzle lightly* I want to hear you say it. *looks at him intensely, his eyes hungry as though he wanted to take him completely and devour him**squeezes his hips* -Scorchgaze
*hisses panting heavily his chest heaving at his squeeze* I-it felt good! *finally breathes out*
Tigerfang

Sorry! I didnt mean to sound mean...*looks at his paws and starts to climb further up*
Tanglekit

*nods his head* After you love.
Skyheart
It's whatever. *follows him up* -Bloodkit

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll give you more then. *resumes his previous pounding**rams into and grinds against his pleasure spot over and over* -Scorchgaze

*pads out of the bushes and sits watching them* What an impressive bottom you make, Tigerfang. Completely into it and taking it like a she-cat in heat. *grins playfully* Kind of puts you in a whole new light. I like it! I've never felt closer to you as a friend. -Hushpool
last edited hace más de un año
Are you mad at me...?
Tanglekit

*moans then stops seeing two cats his eyes wide*
Tigerfang

*pads out after he* Its true a whole new light! *says purring*
Skyheart
I'm not mad. -Bloodkit

*growls and thinks over what to do**presses his muzzle against his ear* Ignore them. They're looking for a reaction so don't give it to them. Focus on this. *pushes all the way deep inside him and grinds his member, hitting every sensitive area possible* -Scorchgaze

Ohh looks like they're going to continue the show for us. By all means, keep it up. Don't be afraid to be more vocal, Tigerfang. It makes your top hornier that way. Right, Skyheart? -Hushpool
Okay just making sure..I didn't mean to sound mean. *continues up*
Tanglekit

*his eyes flutter cumming again and lays his head back as his eyes roll from the sensation letting out a loud moan*
Tigerfang

*grins* Oh my look at that love! *purrs and nods* and yes it does.
Skyheart
It's fine Tanglekit. Let's just focus on the climb. -Bloodkit

*does his best to block the two of them out**pulls Tigerfang's head up so they were cheek to cheek* Keep moaning. Be as loud as you want. *murmurs into his ear, keeping their faces close so Tigerfang would be moaning into his ear**grips the back of his head tightly as he reached a climax**groans as his load fills up the space inside Tigerfang around him, leaking out some* Think you can handle more? That is, if you want it. *doesn't stop thrusting even through his climax* -Scorchgaze

See Tigerfang what did I tell you? Looks like you're feeling good from being dominated. -Hushpool
*shakes his head pawing at him to stop* N-no more! *moan out*
Tigerfang

*nods climbing up quickly*
Tanglekit

*purrs learning against he mate* kinda gets me horny you know love,
Skyheart
*doesn't stop until they reach the top**sits to give her muscles a small break* -Bloodkit

*huffs and stops, slightly disappointed at being cut short* All right. We'll stop here. *licks his muzzle before moving off him and sitting to wash his fur* How long have you two been here? -Scorchgaze

I'll gladly take advantage of that. *grins at her mate before turning to them* Since you heard that rustle in the bushes. We didn't want to disturb you before you got to the good part so thankfully you ignored it. -Hushpool
*looks at them tiredly and a bit angry* I hate you both. *huffles wincing at his hips and rear shooting out in pain*
Tigerfang

*chuckles* It was quite the show you two.
Skyheart

*glances at her stretching* Well?
Tanglekit
Well what? -Bloodkit

We get that a lot, but remember that if it wasn't for me you two probably wouldn't be here right now! I think I deserve a thank you. -Hushpool

*glares at them still while murmuring a reluctant thank you* -Scorchgaze

*grins* You're welcome! -Hushpool
*doesn't say a thing and looks at SCorchgaze as he rolls back onto his belly*
Tigerfang

*chuckles* My mate is the perfect match maker!
Skyheart

Well what do you wanna do now?
Tanglekit
Just relax for a bit? The view is pretty cool. -Bloodkit

All right that's enough. Tigerfang and I know where our agreement stands. This isn't a match making thing. *lays beside his friend and nods to him reassuringly* -Scorchgaze

*rolls her eyes* Uh huh. Tigerfang after all that you really think you wouldn't want to do it again? -Hushpool
*nods* Yea that sounds good. *lays down watching the camp*
Tanglekit

*narrows his eyes looking away not responding*
Tigerfang

*chuckles licking his mates cheek* What ever you say Scorchgaze.
Skyheart
You guys are making this fairly uncomfortable. -Scorchgaze

What? Why? -Hushpool
Because its not normal for cats to watch others mate! *hisses*
Tigerfang

*flicks his tail dumbly* What ever.
Skyheart
*gives him a look* Before you two started doing all this you came out here to watch my mate have a threesome with two toms. Don't go giving us an attitude. We're all abnormal here. -Hushpool
*bites his tongue and looks away*
Tigerfang

*chuckles* He is just embarrassed love. *nudges her* Should we leave them be?
Skyheart

*watches camp looking around to see if he could spot Darkmist from where they were perched*
Tanglekit
Probably. Tigerfang we can chit chat more when you get back. See ya. *pads over* -Hushpool

Truly insane. -Scorchgaze

Whatcha lookin for? -Bloodkit
You have no idea..*sighs and winces as he sits up*
Tigerfang

My pa..*says still looking around*
Tanglekit

*snickers following his mate*
Skyheart
So, what was that you said about being horny? *wags her tail in front of him* -Hushpool

Are you doing okay? -Scorchgaze

Okay there by the medicine cat den. -Bloodkit
*chuckles* I was just teasing love. *watches her wag her tail and licks his lips*
Skyheart

*nods slightly* Just a little pain...*flicks his tail* We tell no one of this by the way..
Tigerfang

*looks over where she said and purrs* How did you see him so fast?
Tanglekit
Oh really? *sticks her rear in the air and lowers her chest* So you don't want any of this? -Hushpool

I wasn't planning on it. You were amazing you know. -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* Watchful eye I guess. -Bloodkit
•stops and takes in the veiw purring• Hmm I do but I don’t know if my friend down below has recovered yet love.
Skyheart

•his face flushed• Yea sure I was .
Tigerfang

Lucky I have a hard time spotting.
Tanglekit
Well there's plenty of other things we can do. -Hushpool

You know there's no need to be embarrassed. We both enjoyed it. -Scorchgaze

I'm sure you'll get better at it. -Bloodkit
Oh wanna give me some idea then? I mean im sure our kits are waiting for our return since we kind of just vanished when we were going to share a meal with Bloodkit.
Skyheart

Well yea but its just....I dont know what to think anymore...
Tigerfang

*purrs* You think?
Tanglekit