Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18351-18400 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea. I'm fine. -Bloodkit

Oh come on it's just a bit of water. -Frecklenose

*moans more, her body shivering* StarClan you feel so good! -Hushpool

No I reserve that strength for other things. *nudges him* It was a good fight. You haven't lost a bit of your edge. Those muscles work as good as ever. -Scorchgaze
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*cuffs her playfully* Come on what do you wanna do now?
Tanglekit

You know im not the biggest fan of water unless im mounting you!
Sunheart

*moans out as he climaxes in her his claws pricking her thighs*
Skyheart

*laughs amused* Yea i guess thats true and im happy about that.
Tigerfang
I'm not sure. -Bloodkit

That's true. *purrs and sits on the bank* -Frecklenose

*climaxes with him, moaning into his fur and holding onto him tightly* -Hushpool

So Mr Muscles, now what? -Scorchgaze
Well now we can kiss •teases him•
Tigerfang

•holds her tightly panting• O-okay I-I think I’m done..
Skyheart

•sits with her and leans against her slightly•
Sunheart

•huffs• well we cant leave the bones of our meal in here or it will stink so I think we should move it.
Tanglekit
I'll do it! *lifts the bones and starts to take them out* -Bloodkit

*rests her head against his shoulder* You think I'll be a good mother, right? -Frecklenose

*lifts off of him, panting softly* Even after a full day of mating you still manage to do me in good one last time. *purrs* -Hushpool

Careful how much you tease. *drags his tail playfully under his chin* Because I might just have to take you seriously. -Scorchgaze
*watches her go amused and stretches out*
Tanglekit

OF course you are going to be the best!
Sunheart

Only for you love. *licks her chest purring* But i hope that proved you wrong.
Skyheart

*bites his tail as he does that* Oh no you have to take me seriously?
Tigerfang
*returns after a bit and flops down next to him* -Bloodkit

*purrs* Thank you, love. -Frecklenose

It certainly did. *kisses him softly* -Hushpool

Mhm. You're tempting me by being so handsome. *moves their muzzles closer* -Scorchgaze
*pulls his muzzle away teasingly* Now now you horny tom.
Tigerfang

*purrs licking her muzzle in return* Good im glad you now i love you.
Skyheart

Oh you dont need to thank me for that.
Sunheart

Whats wrong? Tired finally?
Tanglekit
More like full. But maybe a little tired. -Bloodkit

*licks his chin* I know you'll be the most incredible father. -Frecklenose

Of course I know you love me. And I love you. *nuzzles her head against his chest* -Hushpool

If I'm horny then that makes you naughty. *winds around him, brushing his flank against his back**stands behind him and presses his muzzle against his ear* You keep tempting me. -Scorchgaze
*shuffles his paws slightly* Thats not my fault i just naturally tempt cats. *chuckles* But you are the one being naughty right now Scorchgaze.
Tigerfang

*purrs down at her and holds her lightly* I wonder what those two old fools are up to now.
Skyheart

*chuckles* The mighty Bloodkit is tired!
Tanglekit

oh you charmer. *licks her nose*
Sunheart
Oh hush! It rarely ever happens! -Bloodkit

*purrs happily* -Frecklenose

Probably nothing but trouble. -Hushpool

Oh you might be right. With your endless charm, suave and good looks you just can't help it, can you? *licks his muzzle slowly* But you don't seem to mind the reaction you get from it. -Scorchgaze
last edited hace más de un año
Hey i can't argue with someone complimenting me. *was hesitant but let him continue*
Tigerfang

But it happened! *laughs*
Tanglekit

So what now lovely?
Sunheart

*grins* We could always go back to spying on them.
Skyheart
Everyone gets tired sometimes. -Bloodkit

I think a dip in the water could cool me off. Sooth my belly. *steps into the stream* -Frecklenose

That sounds fun. *grins mischievously and nuzzles him* Gosh I love you. -Hushpool

I love complimenting you. But what about other kinds of reactions? For instance, how do you feel about this? *turns his head slightly and kisses him* -Scorchgaze
*watches for a moment and follows her in* You know you have gotten pretty big. *teases*
Sunheart

Yea but you are the one who never seems to get tired.
Tanglekit

Hey im just following your evil plot. *grins and moves her off him gently and sits up* Shall we then?
Skyheart

*closes his eyes for a moment and opens them again pulling away after a few long moments*
Tigerfang
I suppose so. *leans her head against him* -Bloodkit

Well I'm about half a moon away from kitting so obviously. *cuffs him lightly* -Frecklenose

Let's get going. -Hushpool

*licks his lips slightly* I don't know about you, but it feels pretty nice to me. -Scorchgaze
You know if i didn't know better i think you have re fired that crush on me you had. *flicks his tail eyeing him amused*
Tigerfang

*nods padding off back to where they left them*
Skyheart

*licks the top of her head laughing*
Tanglekit

Hey hey i am just messing with you!
Sunheart
*yawns widely* I wonder when my parents will be back. -Bloodkit

I still look good though, right? *winds around him, nuzzling against him teasingly* -Frecklenose

Wanna make bets on what's happening? -Hushpool

Maybe not at this exact moment, but whose to say. *nudges him* And you're a single tom now. So if I feel the desire to start wooing you maybe I just will. *nips his ear playfully with a chuckle* -Scorchgaze
What do you think they are doing? *bats at her tail*
Tanglekit

*purrs at her touch* Of course still the most beautiful she cat in the whole clan.
Sunheart

Oh you know i do what should we bet?
Skyheart

You say not at his moment but you are the one instigating all this contact. *gives him a playful look* Look i wont like it did feel good what you did eariler and even the kiss wasn't half bad .
Tigerfang
Probably out hunting and battling and having all the fun. -Bloodkit

So sweet. *licks his cheek swiftly* -Frecklenose

Let's bet dominance bragging rights. -Hushpool

*huffs and leans his chin on his friend's shoulder* Listen, I don't want you to be freaked out thinking I'm going to fall in love with you and come begging at your paws. I don't want to make our friendship awkward like that and to be honest....my heart still can't move on from Yarrowleaf. Not that I've tried, but I don't know if I could ever love someone again. I'd worried about failing them again. But.... I have missed being close to someone. Feeling someone's body against mine. That I can admit. So I'm sorry if I'm a little too touchy, but I agree with you. It felt good. I liked the feeling of pleasing you. -Scorchgaze
That’s fair..I mean I have lost cats that I care about..but I see your point. •sighs but let’s him lay his head on his shoulder•
Tigerfang

Yea I bet wait why would they be battling?
Tanglekit

Dominance as in our dominance or theirs?
Skyheart

Nah that’s your sister. •teases•
Sunheart
Cause they fight each other. It's really cool. -Bloodkit

Fair point. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Ours obviously. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool

Besides, you're such a good kisses. *teases with a playful nudge* -Scorchgaze
•looks confused• What are they fighting over and why?
Tanglekit

•laughs well fine what do ou think they are doing then?
Skyheart

And you could use some work. •teases and gets to his paws•
Tigerfang

Hey otherwise her name wouldn’t make sense.
Sunheart
They just fight. Like battle practice, but more hardcore. -Bloodkit

I mean she was named after my dad's sister so even if she wasn't sweet it would still make sense. -Frecklenose

Hmm I'd say making out. You? -Hushpool

What?! Oh now I know you're just messing with me. I've never had anything but praise for my kissing. -Scorchgaze
That’s because you only kissed one tom mouse brain.
Tigerfang

•laughs• you think they are making out? I bet they are just sitting there trying to figure out who gets to top and who bottoms.
Skyheart

What makes it more hardcore?
Tanglekit

Fair enough I can’t argue with that.
Sunheart
They fight rougher and sometimes use claws. -Bloodkit

*nuzzles against him* -Frecklenose

*laughs and flicks him playfully with her tail* All right, we'll see who wins. -Hushpool

Untrue! After kissing you I've kissed three toms. However, the second tom I kissed was a little awkward and didn't really bring much after that. -Scorchgaze
Oh three whole toms? Wow what a player I’m just saying I have kissed multiple she cats and I guess now a tom.
Tigerfang

•grins• I can’t wait till I win then I’ll have you begging for me since you know dominance rights.
Skyheart

Isn’t that dangerous?
Tanglekit

You were right though the water feels great.
Sunheart
I mean they know not to hurt each other. -Bloodkit

See? *purrs* It definitely feels soothing on my stomach. -Frecklenose

Don't get ahead of yourself. I definitely think I'm going to win. -Hushpool

Well no judgement either way, right? You know, I'd love to work my way to the top of your list for best kissing. -Scorchgaze
But it could happen though right?
Tanglekit

*chuckles* Mine to.
Sunheart

Why do you always think you will win?
Hushpool

*look at him hesitantly* W-what?
Tigerfang
Maybe. -Bloodkit

*licks his neck, purring happily* -Frecklenose

Because I've got a sense about these things. -Hushpool

I'd like to kiss you again. -Scorchgaze
Well...I don't know i think i hit my limit today..with everything that happened..
Tigerfang

Is that good or bad? *purrs*
Skyheart

*tugs on her ear playfully*
Sunheart

*Huffs* I wouldn't want to do that if i had a mate.
Tanglekit
*shrugs* All relationships are different. -Bloodkit

My handsome troublemaker. -Frecklenose

Both. *purrs* Good for us and our amusement. Bad for them and their privacy. -Hushpool

That's understandable. *flicks his tail in amusement* And here I thought I was talking to the Casanova of the clan. *nudges his friend playfully* Wanna head back to camp? -Scorchgaze
Yea you are right..I mean my ma and pa dont do anything yours do.
Tanglekit

Handsome indeed though im trying to loose the troublemaking part.
Sunheart

*grins* Oh i like the sound of that then.
Skyheart

*as he nudges him he leans over gripping his back tightly pulling him closer, and pressing their muzzles together givving him a passionate kiss*
Tigerfang
Yea our parents are like polar opposite. -Bloodkit

Don't have to lose it completely. *Purrs* -Frecklenose

It does sound pretty good right. *purrs* -Hushpool

*stares at him with wide eyes, but quickly gives in**kisses him back just as passionately* -Scorchgaze
last edited hace más de un año
*nods* Anything you say sounds good love.
Skyheart

*nods* Complete opposites but atleast we get along right?
Tanglekit

AH but i thought it would get me into to much trouble.
Sunheart

*pulls away for a moment* Like that. *laughs&
Tigerfang
Literally for some reason it didn't give me the update that you even replied

True! -Bloodkit

If you have too much yes. If you're still a little bit of a troublemaker that's fine. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

What a charmer. -Hushpool

Never would have guessed you like it so passionate and aggressive. Well, I might as well give it a try. *pulls him in closer and kisses him, his teeth lightly nipping at his bottom lip* -Scorchgaze
tanglebelly commented…
ahah sad life ;D hace más de un año
*chuckles through his muzzle* Hey you have to catch them off guard. *moves his paws around his hips*
Tigerfang

Hey you got the full package.
Skyheart

*purrs* Im happy about that to.
Tanglekit

Ill try my best to be in between.
Sunheart
Me too. It'd suck so bad if I didn't have anyone to play with all day. Thunderkit only likes playing with me for so long. -Bloodkit

I think you've done a great job lately. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Oh I won't argue with that. -Hushpool

Good point. *nudges him down on his back and moves over him**gives his neck some rough strokes of his tongue before kissing him again, making it deep and passionate* -Scorchgaze
*his eyes widen a bit surprised gripping his muscled shoulders tightly*
Tigerfang

*purrs* Id hope so i dont want you clawing my dick off.
Sunheart

*purrs* Its okay least she plays with you i look like a dead mouse to her.
Tanglekit

But i have the real package if you know what i mean. *grins licking her neck still following the two toms scent.
Skyheart
*grins and nudges him playfully* Maybe she picks on you because she has a crush on you. -Bloodkit

Well I don't want to. We wouldn't be able to have more kits in the future if I did. -Frecklenose

*smirks* The most impressive package in the clan no doubt. *sniffs the air* We're getting close. -Hushpool

*slowly snakes his tongue into his mouth, winding it with Tigerfang's* -Scorchgaze
•shuffles awkwardly• Really? You think she has a crush on me?
Tanglekit

•chuckles• Hey you made the threat!
Sunheart

•grins• That is what I thought. •sniffs the air after her• Yea we are.
Skyheart

•tugs on it moving his paws around his back•
Tigerfang
I don't know. I could ask if you want. Do you have a crush on her? -Bloodkit

Well I'll make good on it if I have to. *teases* -Frecklenose

Ready to see whose a winner? -Hushpool

*gropes his thighs slightly, feeling his strong leg muscles* So hot...*huffs against him, kissing him hungrily* -Scorchgaze
Of course not she has been mean to me ever since I opened my eyes..
Tanglekit

•grops his hips in return•
Tigerfang

•purrs• prepare to lose love. •pads through the bushes•
Skyheart

I mean if you were to do that how would you get pleasure from me?
Sunheart
Hey well I didn't know! -Bloodkit

Your muzzle works. *grins* -Frecklenose

*blinks in shock and backs into the bushes, pulling her mate with her* I thought maybe they'd be kissing but I didn't expect it to be like that. *whispers to him* -Hushpool

*ears twitch hearing the noise, but ignores it as probably just a squirrel**licks all around his mouth, pressing their bodies closer* -Scorchgaze
•blinks looking confused• Look like what? They seem to be making out like you said. •huff back to her quietly•
skyheart

••pulls away slightly panting• D-did you hear something?
Tigerfang

True but it’s not as fun you know. •nuzzles her laughing•
Sunheart

Well don’t say things like that! She scares me!
Tanglekit

Okay okay sorry. -Bloodkit

Okay very true. -Frecklenose

Yea but last time it was a lot of tongue and that's it. It wasn't passionate like this. And now they're feeling each other up. I'm just a little surprised. -Hushpool

*shakes his head* No. *goes back to kissing him feverishly* -Scorchgaze
*puts a paw against his chest* You getting a bait frisky bug guy. *teases* You need to learn some self control.
Tigerfang

*blinks* Really? *peers out again watching* Huh..
Skyheart

Thats what i thought though muzzle isn't that bad either you know.
Sunheart

*huffs* Good!
Tanglekit
I just thought maybe you guys would end up getting along eventually. It's weird having my sister and one of my best friends fight. -Bloodkit

Oh I know. I love it. -Frecklenose

*huffs* I have self control. Trust me. If I didn't have self control I'd be trying to get you on your belly right now. *nudges his chin* I just think this is nice. -Scorchgaze
*raises an eye and licks his neck roughly* Oh you would have tried to mount me? You know if you tried that id kick you right where it hurts.
Tigerfang

Hey i dont try to she just doesnt like me!
Tanglekit

*grins* Well maybe if you are nice today ill give you a go then.
Sunheart

*nudges his mate* What are they doing now?
Skyheart
True. -Bloodkit

Mmm that sounds so good. I'll be the most well behaved she-cat ever. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Flirting? I don't know exactly how to describe it. Listen. -Hushpool

Well I haven't done it, have I? I'm more of a gentleman than that. *grins and licks his neck in return**licks down to his chest, giving it a slight nip and tug* -Scorchgaze
*huffs and snuggles against her* Least you like me though.
Tanglekit

Good but i will be the judge of that.
Sunheart

*watches him amused* So about this whole easing into it thing..
Tigerfang

*tilts his head curiously* So does this mean you still win?
Skyheart