Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19001-19050 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
No it doesn't! You broke rules so you lose! -Bloodkit

Hey at least he offered at all. I'm a little surprised. -Hushpool

How hard? *brushes his tail between his legs* -Treetail
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
What rules! We never made rules we always go with who ever gives up first! *says lashing his tail* So since you stopped playing that means i win!
Tanglekit

*chuckles* You and me both. Though i have to go through a bunch of trials to get there.
Tigerfang

*grins tugging on ears* So hard. *brushes up against him*
Flintstripe
No it's not! -Bloodkit

Though I'm also surprised you even want to. Topping she-cats is one thing but a tom is different. Besides, you seemed to like bottoming quite a lot. -Hushpool

mmm I can tell. *grins and licks his chin* -Treetail
•cuffs her• Oh shush you! I’ll because it wasn’t bad and I was slightly enjoying it doesn’t mean I don’t want to try being in power.
Tigerfang

•slowly starts to push him down with his bigger size• So What to do with a naughty tom likey is
Flintstripe

Yuh Huh! Just admit I won otherwise we have to keep wrestling!
Tanglekit
No we don't and you didn't win! You lose because you hurt me! You aren't supposed to use claws or bite! *storms off* -Bloodkit

"Slightly enjoying it" says the tom who was moaning and cumming multiple times. *rolls her eyes in amusement* But I guess I can understand the power thing. Do you think you'll be able to get it up for that? -Hushpool

*lays down on his stomach* Whatever you'd like. -Treetail
*chases after her* I didn't lose you lost! *says following her* And i only bit you because you were choking me with the head lock! So you were hurting me also.
Tanglekit

I mean if i can get it up with him taking me im sure i can get it up when i need to dominate him.
Tigerfang

*moves over him nipping up his back and his neck* Mhmm what to do what to do then.
Flintstripe
Well you didn't tell me I was hurting you! So it's different! -Bloodkit

Well having someone pleasure you is an easy way to be turned on. With you topping it'll be you pleasing him. And it's different from topping a she-cat. You won't be looking down at a pretty, slender she-cat, you'll be looking down at a muscular tom. -Hushpool

Seems like you're teasing me a bit. -Treetail
*twitches his ears at the thought and wrinkles his nose* That is true...Gah i hate it when you make sense!
Tigerfang

*clamps his muzzle shut* Shush you im having my fun. *grins taking a paw toe and slowly moves it into him*
Flintstripe

Is not mouse brain! Hurting is hurting.
Tanglekit
But you didn't tell me so how was I to know?! And don't call me a mouse-brain! -Bloodkit

I make sense all the time, but usually I just get called crazy. It'd probably help if you really pictured it in your mind. Think about looking down at him being mated by you and get a feel for if you'd actually get hard. If not, I think you're destined to be a bottom when it comes to toms. Which is perfectly fine. I like bottoms better. -Hushpool

*shivers slightly and huffs at the feeling* -Treetail
*grumbles* Just admit you lost Bloodkit.
Tanglekit

*gives her a dumb look* You are something special you know.
TIgerfang

*purrs licking his cheek* How does that feel? *as he says that puts another toe in* I want to see how many i can fit.
Flintstripe
I didn't lose! -Bloodkit

Of course I know that. I'm a gem. -Hushpool

Feels decent so far. -Treetail
*nods his head* Three it is then. *purrs sticking another paw toe in* I only have two more. *grins*
Flintstripe

*chuckles lightly* Say what you want...Anyways mind explaining why i found residence from your mate on that tom you two tortured?
Tigerfang

Did to Bloodkit you stopped fighting so you lose i was fine to keep going and you weren't. Plus i thought you said you wanted to be like Hushpool and Skyheart they wouldn't give up after one bite would they?
Tanglekit
*glares at him* Fine Tanglekit. *pads away from him* -Bloodkit

We may have had some fun before we cut his throat. -Hushpool

I-I don't think I could handle all of them. -Treetail
*blinks confused and lashes his tail stomping away*
Tanglekit

*pokes his head out of the apprentice and looks over at Bloodkit* You know you are still noisy as ever.
Foxpaw

*shakes his head* Do you understand how messed up that is?
Tigerfang

*purrs and rubs Treetails member with his free paw* Well then we will stop at four since you seem okay with three. *says as he slowly starts to ease the fourth one*
Flintstripe
*pads over to him* Sorry...didn't mean to disturb you guys. -Bloodkit

*shrugs* Yea I guess. Skyheart and I enjoyed it. Besides, that was a one time thing. But hey we were talking about you and your situation. No changing the subject. So, how was it? -Hushpool

*yelps slightly and squirms at the mix of pain and pleasure* -Treetail
*laughs and pads over to her* Whats up?
Foxpaw

*huffs* It was something else i'll tell you!
Tigerfang

*purrs and pulls out of him* Hmm seems like that is your limit.. *rolls him onto his back* Low let me see that handsome face.
Flintstripe
Tanglekit beat me once and now he's dead set on beating me every time it seems. -Bloodkit

Well that's not very descriptive. Come on, details details! You mated with the ever so proper and unattainable deputy. I need details. -Hushpool

You're so dominant sometimes. It's sexy. -Treetail
*laughs* Whats wrong with that?
Foxpaw

*rolls his eyes* Well first he had to get me used to him...So he started to like my tail hole...That was weird im not a fan..
Tigerfang

*licks up his neck* Hey you cant have all the fun you know. *grinds his member up against him*
Flintstripe
Well he bit me! -Bloodkit

*laughs slightly* Not a fan of tongue. Okay, got it. -Hushpool

Oh I wouldn't dream of hogging all the fun. *wraps his hind legs around his waist and pulls him close* -Treetail
What and you like it!? Its so uncomfortable! *gurnbles* Then he started to stick his paw toes in one by one...Starclan that was so painful!
Tigerfang

And your sister clawed his ear when he was just a few days old. Are you trying to tell me he bit you that hard? *stretches out and sits up* Would you be just as grumpy if i bit you in a sparring match?
Foxpaw

*pricks his shoulders with a claw and pushes into him roughly* Oooh you feel so good! *starts to thrust*
Flintstripe
*flicks her tail irritably* I wouldn't be happy about it. *grumbles* Losing just stresses me out, okay? I get a little tense. -Bloodkit

Well not on my tail hole, but elsewhere tongue its great. But yea, it makes sense that stretching you for the first time would hurt. Seems like you must have adjusted fast though. -Hushpool

*groans slightly and leans his head back* You feel good too. -Treetail
*purrs* Trust me i know i've been your best friend since you were born. *cuffs her teasingly*
Foxpaw

I guess...*thinks back to it* Then when he stuck it in...That was when things got interesting not to mention that tom is the master of head.
Tigerfang

*bites onto his shoulder just barley pricking the skin pounding into him over and over again* Make more little sounds for me!
Flinstripe
*purrs* Well soon we'll be sharing a den again. Any day now I should be made an apprentice. -Bloodkit

I noticed that. Rather impressive really. But what do you mean by interesting? -Hushpool

*moans at his pounding* -Treetail
I cant wait! Im tired of just my sister. *purrs* Then we can go on patrols together and spar! Just the thought makes me excited!
Foxpaw

Well you know how Scorchgaze as that little gift right? He sure took advantage of it he picked me up and pinned me up against a tree while he pounded me
Tigerfang

*sucks on his neck getting more aggressive with his thrust and moves a free paw down to his member tugging on it lightly then moves it lower to his sac squeezing slightly*
Flintstripe
You better show me all the cool spots in the territory! -Bloodkit

That's pretty hot and dominant. Who would have thought he could be so frisky. -Hushpool

O-Oh fuck! *moans more and moves his hips with his thrusts* -Treetail
Don’t worry I was already making a map in my head. •purrs• just leave everything to gold ol Foxpaw!
Foxpaw

•nods in agreement• I know right? And he wouldn’t stop he was so pent up!
Tigerfang

•breathes on his neck his warm breath pushing into his fur and squeezes his sack a little harder• I-I’m getting close! •moans into his ear pushing in and out•
Flintstripe
I trust that you won't disappoint. *purrs* So how has it been, training? -Bloodkit

Sounds like a good time if you ask me. I mean, it felt good right? -Hushpool

Me too! *wills him deeper by pulling him in closer* -Treetail
Trust me i won't ever disappoint you.
Foxpaw

*nods* Felt really good..*finally admits* IT was something completely different and new.
Tigerfang

*gasps and leans into him squeezing his sac accidentally as he finishes *
Flintstripe
You're the best, Foxpaw. *nudges him* So come on, tell me, what's it like getting to really train? -Bloodkit

So what's your plan? What if you realize you can't get hard to top? Will you just keep things the way they are like this? -Hushpool

*shudders as he climaxes hard, biting lightly onto his shoulder* -Treetail
•nuzzles his chest purring loudly• Sorry about that love I just couldn’t help my self. •pants out•
Flintstripe

Well firstly its a lot of work! Sometimes they work me till my paws are about to fall off.
Foxpaw

Who knows I still need go try topping first so we won’t know.
Tigerfang
Well the hard work is a given. -Bloodkit

Well good luck with that I guess. Until then I'll happily pester you about being a bottom boy. -Hushpool

I-Its okay....it felt good. *pants lightly* -Treetail
*laughs amused* True, but there is also learning how to hunt! *purrs* It is so much harder then i thought.
Foxpaw

You know that is only fun for you. *flicks his tail* but thanks i guess even though i probably wont need it.
Tigerfang

*nuzzles his chin and slowly pulls out of him and slides off him puring* Thats good then.
Flintstripe
Is it really? What's the hardest? -Bloodkit

Oh and what makes you say that? -Hushpool

You're so naughty. *purrs* -Treetail
im quite the charmer you know. *grins* Plus im pretty sure that Scorchgaze has reawakened that crush on me.
Tigerfang

Catching birds since they can fly.
Foxpaw

*licks his member teasingly before sitting up* Oh im the worst.
Flintstripe
Well that makes sense. -Bloodkit

You seem mighty confident. You know, if his crush on you has reawakened it's probably just going to make him a more persistent top. -Hushpool

*huffs* So damn naughty. -Treetail
*nods* Though i bet you would love battle practice. *grins* I dont mean to brag but they say im the best fighter out of me and my siblings.
Foxpaw

That is what makes it more fun for when i top him and make him cry out in pleasure.
Tigerfang

*chuckles grooming his own pelt*
Flintstirpe
I'll work to dethrown you when I'm an apprentice! *nudges him playfully* -Bloodkit

All right then Mister confident. Funny how things can change in a day. -Hushpool

*nips him playfully* -Treetail
*laughs* You can try but i will fight back! *nudges her back*
Foxpaw

*blinks* I mean to be fair i didn't you and your mate were into mating on a cat who is half dead then actually killing him . But hey who am i to judge?
Tigerfang

Hey hey watch the teeth. *purrs*
Flintstirpe
I welcome the challenge. *purrs* -Bloodkit

True we did. It was fairly hot. Though I wouldn't expect anyone else to understand it. -Hushpool

Sorry. *purrs and grooms him* -Treetail
Trust me no one else understands it. *sighs* You know when Falconstar hears about this there is going to be a punishment right?
Tigerfang

*purrs and nuzzles him* You know we are so lucky we are boths toms because im pretty sure if one of us was a she cat we would be parents.
Flintstripe

*crouches down flexing his developed muscular shoulders like Tigerfang* I think things will be a little different now.
Foxpaw
Okay well this one I'm almost prepared to lose. *flicks her tail in amusement as she crouches* -Bloodkit

Well hopefully he won't hear about it. Come on. Offer the deputy some kind of sexy favor so he keeps his muzzle shut. -Hushpool

Oh I don't doubt that. Though I wouldn't complain about it. Having kits with you would be fun I think. Too bad we can't. *stretches* -Treetail
*grins widely* As long as you don't stomp off i think you should be fine. *starts to circle her*
Foxpaw

What no! You can't just use me like that! Plus im still mad about you two spying on us.
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea to bad we can't...*stretches* Have you thought about it it at all though us raising kits?
Flintstripe
Picking on me now? *asks lightheartedly as she watches him* -Bloodkit

Hey I'm the one that got you two hooked up in the first place! -Hushpool

Of course I have. It's crossed my mind quite a few times. -Treetail
Nah just taunting you since im about to kick your tail. *says as he quickly darts at her sweeping her paws off the ground*
Foxpaw

Well yea...but..*huffs actually thinking it over* I will see what i can do..
Tigerfang

Well and? *looks at him curiously*
Flintstripe
*grabs his leg as she tips over and yanks him with her* -Bloodkit

Thanks buddy. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Hushpool

I think it'd be great. You're my best friend and we do everything together. I love you too pieces and so I can only imagine that raising a family with you would be just as wonderful. -Treetail
*flicks his leg sending her flying off and quickly pounces on her*
Foxpaw

I wouldn't use the word buddy with me yet Hushpool. *licks his paw glancing up to see where Scorchgaze ran off to*
Tigerfang

*blushes and nuzzles his chest* If only we had a way to get a kit. *sighs*
Flinstripe
*pushes her paws up against his chest* -Bloodkit

*rolls her eyes* Well that's rather rude. -Hushpool

*finishes checking on everyone in the medicine cat den before exiting the den* -Scorchgaze

I know. *hugs him tight* -Treetail
*doesn't budge* Are you trying something? *teaes*
Foxpaw

Eh im sure you will survive. *nudges her* I will go see what i can do and get back to you later. *gets to his paws and pads over to him*
Tigerfang

I doubt that would happen...
Flintstirpe
*growls lowly in frustration and kicks at his legs* -Bloodkit

Hey there. -Scorchgaze

You never know, love. -Treetail
*falls ontop of her surprised and caught off guard.*
Foxpaw

*nods to him* How is Frecklenose?
Tigerfang

I mean there is a pretty good chance it won't i mean your parents got lucky.
Flitnstripe