moonlight howling club Amor Frases

OmegaLeader posted on Jun 23, 2012 at 09:04PM
Just a little section for mates to look up pick up lines and just find a nice motto feel free to comment your thoughts and your quotes that'd youd like to share
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
last edited on Jun 24, 2012 at 12:26AM

moonlight howling club 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año OmegaLeader said…
heart
I need a moment, because a moment with you lasts forever

No one can promise that they will never hurt you, because one at a time or another they will, the real promise is, if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end

~OmegaLeader
heart
Words cannot express how much i miss the feeling of “home” when i was in your arms

You know when your in love, when you look in her eyes and see more than a reflection of your self but instead you see a reflection of each other

~OmegaLeader
heart
(for the girls) It doesn’t matter how far we are, our love is still there alive. Every time I see the moon I feel him near me. So no matter how far we are my Love for him is real.

my life had some meaning when u came in my chapter day when i saw u
that day i felt is this girl have been sent by god to cherish my life.
today i am with u an will be ……
in time things may change ill be the same for u always…….
tears in ur eyes wont let me sleep and my heart will keep worried for u
ur smile for me will cherish my day
time which spend with u that fondest memory will be alive in my heart…………….. forever
keeping all promise my love from my heart to ur heart
will be alive forever (this one was great to me)

~OmegaLeader
heart
In my life I have loved you fondly, and in love I found life’s worth

No matter what they say and do I will always Love you and believe me

~OmegaLeader
heart
You seems like an oxygen to me,without you its hard for me to breath

Don't walk in front of me, I my not follow you, don't walk behind me, I might now led you, just walk besides me and be my partner

~OmegaLeader
heart
Your leaving me soon, but no matter how far you are from me, i will love you as if im with in your heart every second of everyday

Love is like faith, its not believing that you can, but knowing that you will find your true and life long love one day. Never give up, its there and it will come

~OmegaLeader
hace más de un año Omega90 said…
Home,is it a place where you live?In my eyes,home is wherever you are.
Life isn't worth living unless you're in it.
-Omega90
Thanks Omega90 I might try to update this forum more often.
hace más de un año xComeAtMeBrox said…
heart
People say that home is where the heart is. My heart is always with you, so you are my home.

Love is a lot like a game. You can play it however you wish. I like to play with a special teammate - you.

You followed me home. I followed you everywhere. You laughed. I snorted my ass off. You hugged me. I never let go. You said you loved me. I asked you to marry me. You told me I was your heart. I told you you were my life.

If love is a bullet, shoot me.
-xComeAtMeBrox
hace más de un año slydog11 said…
heart
When love is not enough and your love looks into eyes. That love will be in you both. Love doesn't have be hard to but if you find it in your heart and love will stay. unless your love ends with a slight breeze in yout heart. ~slydog11
hace más de un año Omega90 said…
heart
I stole your keys,Cus you stole my heart,it seems like a fair trade to me.Now I will drive,around in your car,it helps me to feel free...I drive over bridges and rivers,being this far from you gives me shivers!I'd like to get away,but the flash on the fuel tank says I'm likely to stay...
-Savlonic:The Driver
hace más de un año wolfcat343 said…
I am no love poet
and you know it
you see
we were meant to be
you and me
the sparkle in your eyes
I dont see any lies
theres no need to stare
to know that you care
like glue we stick together