justin bieber Rumours!!

JustinBiebz posted on Apr 12, 2010 at 11:37AM
hey guys, its Justin here. Just to clear these rumours up: 1.) i am NOT gay, i love girls 2.) i did not tell oprah that i was a bisexual, so idk where that came from? 3.) i am NOT dating Selena Gomez, Jasmine V or this Bonnie girl, i am single and ready to mingle. 4.) i WOULD date a fan, cause nobody can help who they fall in love with, right? yeah so guys add me if u wanna chat! i promise i will try to answer all my fans. i dont like being called a poser, cause im NOT one! i love my fans, and i love haterz cause they make me stronger!- Justin Drew Bieber. x

justin bieber 235 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-235 of 235

hace más de un año Epytleski said…
smile
rock on and i liked what he said about not hating girls im glad if he is the real thing that he is beeing honest and i now can proove my friends wrong about him hating all fans mostly the girls and i thank him and hope to hear form him again soon:)
sick
and i like u EmyLay wanna be friends?:)
he i not a poster because i talk to him and he sure seems like the real deal!:)
hace más de un año chonny said…
sooo many posers! my fucking head is gonna explode! >:(
i looked for a i hate justin bieber page but there is none!on facebook im a hater!
big smile
r u?:)
hace más de un año hailey4u said…
nooooooo
hace más de un año iluvllllll said…
poser...his account got deleted, OH YEAH!
hace más de un año sunnysideup22 said…
ok your not the real Justin Bieber. He does not have time 2 b telling people back and forth that he is or isn't a poser. who care let people say what they want

just love
smirk
well i know something you all probroly don't know he is and i can proove it on twitter that same guy put a phone number on and the message said that if any GUY wants to call this number that this is justina biebera's cell phone number so i found it and called it and the answering machine said hey yal; this is justinas mobil ill try to get back to all you GUYS as soon as possible

there how much proof is that!
smile
well im not trying to be mean i just aim not a big fan of him ok?:)
so dont start hating him just cause im trying to make you dont if you like him ok
hace más de un año liviaoatway said…
heart
justin everything you said about yourself i agree with you
hace más de un año doublebhs said…
My friends and I made a clip for class. We just had to make one about Justin Bieber. WATCH! For the love of all that is Justin Bieber... :)

link
hace más de un año kodyforums said…
heart
I really pay no attention to rumors - dont care to. I do believe that JB is a very nice person because you would have to be to walk away from all the BSh*t that he has to put up with. If any one of you went through half the stuff that "famous" people deal with you would probably have a deeper respect for those who have to put up with your crap. People throwing bottles for no reason, people hating you because you are more popular than them, ect,... (the list is just endless) So hats off and blessings to you JB where-ever you are.
hace más de un año bieberaddicts said…
Hey guys, see the 15 Best Quotes from Justin's book! link
hace más de un año spongebob-buddy said…
FOLLOW THESE STEPS 1. COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND 2. WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND 3. POST THIS ON TO TEN OTHER COMMENTS 4. NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND
hace más de un año spongebob-buddy said…
FOLLOW THESE STEPS 1. COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND 2. WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND 3. POST THIS ON TO TEN OTHER COMMENTS 4. NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND
hace más de un año michi1995 said…
smile
i tink dat justinBiebz is real,i belive him!!!yay en i deff agree wit emlay en hailey4u,he aint a poser en he aint gay,if he wer gay do u honestly tink dat he wud be hittin on people lke kim kardashian en rihana HUH?
hace más de un año kaytieyates said…
angry
JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT A POSER AND HE IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!THERE ARE GAY PEOPLE THAT LOOK JUST LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER YOU CAN GOOGLE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! BACK OFF BITCHES!!!!!!!
hace más de un año qiam2020 said…
I'll always love u, see my collections here (link) about you
hace más de un año xxnikii34xx said…
ii love u!
if your the real justin, not denying it <3
hace más de un año LiisuHollywood said…
smirk
Are U Friends With some Estonians Girls ?
hace más de un año simatrix123 said…
If you don't take this quiz, you don't love Justin Bieber!!! Are YOU a real fan of Justin Bieber?

Come see if you are one of those "REAL LOVERS"!!! In just a few mins. You will find out!!! Take the Justin Bieber Quiz and you could win a JUSTIN BIEBER VIP TICKETS for FREE !!

link

hace más de un año justinuncuttape said…
OMG GUYS THE JUSTIN BIEBER SEX TAPE WAS JUST RELEASED!!!!
GO TO link AND SIGN UP FREE. GO TO THE PROFILE JBTAPE123 AND WATCH IT. HE IS HAVING SEX WITH SELENA OMG!!!
hace más de un año agjbluv4ever said…
heart
justin i love u!!!!
hace más de un año jbiebs4lyfe said…
Take my quiz~
link
hace más de un año Justin1fan1111 said…
link woah selena alittle inapporite
POSER explain this if your not dating SELENA even tho i like you to as a couple but you are a poser link
hace más de un año bnajar07 said…
heart
i love jb hes so awsome
hace más de un año mwahhxx said…
heart
Are you accuatly Justin Beiber?
hace más de un año jeh2002 said…
girlema... or whatever your name is.... PLZ BE QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
hace más de un año ilovebieber1321 said…
heart
OMG look what this evil person said about JB

link

I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 JB
hace más de un año jb4000 said…
angelic
I LOVE Justin Bieber, and he's NOT a poser, and I don't care if this is a fake Justin Bieber or a real one whatever he's speaking the truth.