justin bieber Rumours!!

JustinBiebz posted on Apr 12, 2010 at 11:37AM
hey guys, its Justin here. Just to clear these rumours up: 1.) i am NOT gay, i love girls 2.) i did not tell oprah that i was a bisexual, so idk where that came from? 3.) i am NOT dating Selena Gomez, Jasmine V or this Bonnie girl, i am single and ready to mingle. 4.) i WOULD date a fan, cause nobody can help who they fall in love with, right? yeah so guys add me if u wanna chat! i promise i will try to answer all my fans. i dont like being called a poser, cause im NOT one! i love my fans, and i love haterz cause they make me stronger!- Justin Drew Bieber. x

justin bieber 235 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 235

hace más de un año jblove1034 said…
big smile
heyo
hace más de un año katlovesjustinb said…
heart
hey justin please add me:) ilysm!:)ur da bomb and ahhamzingg:)
hace más de un año kmyer said…
wink
OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay Hay knows why
hace más de un año emochick890 said…
angry
i dont get it u r not justin bieber at all u r just sum lieing lilttle kid and if u r justin i hate you. u r just one of those guys that lie about every thing i hate u and u r so annoying
hace más de un año HESmette said…
hmmm
i have one thing to say Justin Bieberis Not a poser
hace más de un año iceicebabyyy said…
big smile
and to add things up Justin does not type like this "haterz" and if you're the real Justin I'm pretty sure the admins here are gonna post it here. Right? Teehee.
hace más de un año EmyLay said…
ok everyone JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT ON THIS SITE AND HE NEVER EVER WILL! WHO WANTS TO BE ON A SITE WITH ANNOYING PEOPLE THAT ARE OBSESSED WITH HIM SO STOP IT ALREADY! I SAID THIS B4 AND I DIDNT REALLY WANNA REPEAT IT!!! SO U FAGS CAN JUST GO STICK THT IN UR LITTLE JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT!!!
hace más de un año justinia15 said…
crying
justin has left fanpop
hace más de un año 2010jblover said…
smile
i love jb so who ever says he is gay i will kick your but
hace más de un año 2010jblover said…
wink
jb can you add me at your list plesae
hace más de un año LUV_4_BIEBER said…
hmmm
i really do want 2 belive u justin but there are ALOT of jb posers...
hace más de un año NCISGleek said…
As if Justin Bieber would go on this website. He has ALOT better things to do than listen to girls whine on and on about how much they love him. Also he is damn sick of posers! What do you get from pretending to be someone your not? Nothing! It's pointless and I reckon they were both fake because they were both kicked off Fanpop.
hace más de un año katelynevans said…
angelic
im very gay right now
hace más de un año maria2500 said…
wink
you sould post a video of you on utube saying that you are not gay and the rest of the things they say about you p.s i like you alot and i have you all over my room peace out
hace más de un año justinslova said…
kiss
iLOVE U JUSTIN I WISH U COULD COME HERE AN B MY BF BECAUSE ID DO ANYTHING FOR AN NEVER HURT U OTHER GIRLS MAY WANT U BECAUSE UR FAMOUS BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT U ARE THE SMILE ON MY FACE THE SUN TO THE SKY THE SPARKLE IN MY EYES AND THE HAPPINESS IN MY SOUL PLEASE JUSTIN COME VISIT ME I LOVE U SO MUCH AN I AM A REAL GIRL NOT ONEE OF THOSE FAKE ONES.
hace más de un año hailey4u said…
EVERYONE!!! THIS JUSTIN BIEBER GOT BANNED AND KIDRAUHLBIEBER TOO!!! so plz STOP talking out haters,posers,and so on! there BOTH banned. okay!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año latora said…
kiss
i luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
hottie!!
heart
call me!!!
hace más de un año bukchoy said…
Justin Bieber has an account on Plenty O Friends. He talks to fans on there in the forums and by private messages , on a regular basis.

He's been trying to keep this account and site a secret from his mom
but it's spreading like wild fire all over the internet.

link
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año lheedielai said…
heart
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!! I KNEW IT!! YOUR NOT A GAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JUSTIN!! HOPE TO MEET YOU SOMEDAY!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!
hace más de un año Tharaa said…
omg there are 1 million justin biebers here i dont know who to believe.. but i dont care i'll believe who eva says they are bieber incase they are
hace más de un año MarylovesSelena said…
Um sorry your not Justin.But hi.
Theres like 10000000000000000000000000000000000 gazillion Justin Bieber's out there (FAKE ONES) there is only ONE real one! i dont think he has fanpop account. I dont THINK
hace más de un año addi123456 said…
hay, justin if that is you i can see that you have a new acount! i love ya and please please please add me if you see this. please i am beggin you. i love your music and i love you! so please will you! thank you!
hace más de un año disneygulz4ever said…
kiss
i dont think u r justin but i think i do
 i dont think u r justin but i think i do
hace más de un año kkglee said…
haha kmyer what is it?!?! oh wow that is late....
i think kidrauhl16 is real
hace más de un año WHATISAMAN said…
link
We're sending this fucker to North Korea.

And no one can stop us.
hace más de un año diane12 said…
surprise
How can people say dat u r gay!!!! i would never say such a thing and WEN ARE U COMING TO SOUTH AFRICA(CAPE TOWN)?????CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

link
hace más de un año justinhottie1 said…
heart
okay so we wanna know if you are really jb, can you prove it, ohh and what do you think of jasmine v
ok listen, kidraulh is real, its the real him becuase it says on his twitter. its him you guys.
hace más de un año likebeauty said…
kiss
really?
hace más de un año luuvenow said…
ur a poser....... like get a life.. just not his ;p
hace más de un año kbrianna said…
laugh
what is this sight iv never been here before and i have no clue what this is???
hace más de un año hildur96 said…
laugh
Haha its so failed for you ! both of you are a fake, thats obvious !
hace más de un año NoDoubt said…
Im afraid Bieber is a bum banditeer chutney ferit.. I took him slowly earlier. He yelped a bit, but then the rohypnol started to affect.
hace más de un año NoDoubt said…
That is exactly what me and bieber did last night kim.. we took turns though.
cool
yes really, kidrauhl is real it says on his twitter.
There is no real Justin Bieber on here
hace más de un año xchritianboy said…
laugh
hes gay he kisses boys
hace más de un año tkroxy2 said…
big smile
we all should
hace más de un año tkroxy2 said…
oh not on xchiritatianboy i dont agree with
hace más de un año bukchoy said…
Justin Bieber has an account on Plenty O Friends. He talks to fans on there in the forums and by private messages , on a regular basis.

He's been trying to keep this account and site a secret from his mom
but it's spreading like wild fire all over the internet.

link
hace más de un año jdblover777 said…
blush
who is really justin bieber? i really think it is kidraulbieber cuz i just relized something justin biebz is really not justin bieber i look at his profile and really trust me on this. luv u justin #33 makala
hace más de un año jbcutie123 said…
heart
HE IS SOO NOT A POSER ND HE IS SINGLE SO back off JB CAN I HAVE YOUR NUM I LOVE YOU ANY WAY U WOULDNT DATE A 10 YEAR OLD SO
hace más de un año jusslexi said…
ok,justin isnt a poser,hes probably the most talented person ive seen since micheal jackson,hes not a freakin poser so i dont know where that came from and wth,hes not gay and he cerstainly didnt tell oprah that!!!
hace más de un año xchritianboy said…
mischievous
fuck jb
hace más de un año sarabieber06 said…
smirk
you are NOT da real JBiebz ! so please stop dreaming !
hace más de un año MarylovesSelena said…
I dont think Justin even has time for fanpop.I dont think Justin has fanpop.Oh well...So yea ur a poser.Plus you got banned.
-Maryy