justin bieber Rumours!!

JustinBiebz posted on Apr 12, 2010 at 11:37AM
hey guys, its Justin here. Just to clear these rumours up: 1.) i am NOT gay, i love girls 2.) i did not tell oprah that i was a bisexual, so idk where that came from? 3.) i am NOT dating Selena Gomez, Jasmine V or this Bonnie girl, i am single and ready to mingle. 4.) i WOULD date a fan, cause nobody can help who they fall in love with, right? yeah so guys add me if u wanna chat! i promise i will try to answer all my fans. i dont like being called a poser, cause im NOT one! i love my fans, and i love haterz cause they make me stronger!- Justin Drew Bieber. x

justin bieber 235 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 235

hace más de un año GirlEma said…
How cut.Please stop.U r POSER.Real Justin is dating Jazmyne Villegas!And of course.If u can't remember who r u really then I can to explain it for u.Anyway u r poser.
hace más de un año JustinBiebz said…
im not a poser!
U r POSER! If u r not poser then prove it all Justin's fans who r on here.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Jelly246 said…
GirlEma justinbiebz is da real jb he is N0T a poser! SO BACKOFF!
hace más de un año MariaNatasha said…
personally what do u think about bonnie JB?
Jelly246 I'm sure that he's poser.
hace más de un año TayLover221 said…
im confused because THERE ARE TOO MANY FAKE JUSTINS AND IM SICK OF IT AND THEY ARE ALL POSERS PRODLEM SOLVED.
Yes...They all said that they r real Justin but they never never never never prove that.But it prove me kidrauhlbieber.He's real.
hace más de un año Jelly246 said…
In wat year were u born girlema?
1996-06-30 11:49 why?
i think shes awesome, marianatasha :)
yeah I agree.She's perfect girl.Very cut person.I like her so much.
hace más de un año JustinBRauhl said…
im the real justin bieber i have proof in my photos and check my motto its been verified
whatever, how can u be real? if i am!
hace más de un año niquelvjb said…
kiss
justin i heard it haz been hard 4 u 2 get girlz
hace más de un año EmyLay said…
justinbiebz is the real justin!! and justinBRauhl who cares what your motto says and wht ur pics look lik anyone can do tht!
hace más de un año elisa2464 said…
tongue
as if you are......if you r prove it! i cant believe another one of you "justin biebers" because some girls (not saying me) actually look up to him & they don't need ppl like you crushing their feelings. i am actually speaking up to the ppl who wont! just give it up and is u were the real justin bieber then you would know how to prove it!
-sorry for the long letter but its the truth!-
ok, first i believe justin (justinbiebz) is the real one and second, y would he hold a contest promising the winner an autographed pic and then picking a winner if he wasnt real? And all the posers hav been kicked off this site so y hasnt he? use ur god given brain and think a little!! One of his best friends Caity is my sister and she wouldnt lie 2 me! so if u guys dont believe him just leave him alone! no one wants u crushing there spirit saying tht the guy they look up to isnt real and lies to people. wht if u were famous and someone kept doing this to u how would u feel? so please just leave him and all of his true fans alone!

luv ya justin!

--Emily
hace más de un año CaitlinLuvsLiam said…
Well said, sis <3
thanks sis <3
hace más de un año hailey4u said…
JustinBiebz is REAL!!!!! so plz stop calling him a poser!!! PLUS Justin is NOT gay!!!! y do u think he sings about girls????? I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER and JustinBiebz is REAL!!!!! and if you do think hes real then just live your life and just b nice to others, thats all you have to do!
exactly wht i said but urs was ALOT shorter. the main point of my message is tht u dont hav 2 believe idc and he doesnt care but please keep tht 2 urself. no 1 wants 2 fight and there r posers everywhere but justinbiebz isnt one. u can either agree or disagree but plz keep tht 2 urslef.
i agree!!! dont b mean to people you DONT believe , you can believe them or you cant! so plz dont b mean, JustinBiebz and the people who believe him dont want ANY FIGHTS on here. so plz if you dont like him or you dont believe him just believe your own Justin Bieber,and PLZ DONT B MEAN TO ANYONE!!! :) thx
JustinBRauhl, umm your NOT real because Justin Bieber does NOT live in California!!!so, how r we supposed to believe u?
i lik u hailey :)
and ya jb livs n georgia... im not gonna say anythin mean cuz i don't wanna fight!
your nice EmyLay :D
ya emilys my sister, shes awesome :p
kul! ya she is awesome!
to people who DONT believe in JustinBiebz..
PLZ DO NOT B MEAN DONT WANT ANY FIGHTS!!! I just want you to all kno he is REAL. im just saying, NO FIGHTS PLZ NO FIGHTS!!!!
thanx :) theres more haterz on another forum :'(
ya there are!! the is ALOT of haters on the "For The Fans/guys Who Believe Me Justin Bieber" SO PLZ NO HATERS!!! if you want to go on there you need to b nice,but u can go on, just saying.... I DONT WANT ANY FIGHTS!!!!
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!
check out the one where the girl is gonna ramble bou thow much she hates him. ugh!
What emily?
hace más de un año karla1997 said…
smile
ya when u dont belive in wats in ur heart then ur gona be heart broken so belive him and haters plz plz HAVE A HEART FOR JUSTIN BIEBER hes a kull nice down 2 earth guye if u where famouse and hw wasent he wouldent be puting u down like ur puting him down just be nice to others and they will be nice back and love ur haters
hace más de un año MariaNatasha said…
JustinBiebz - how did u know shes awsome?u ever talk to her before?
GirlEma - i know!! she is so sweet and the coolest girl ive ever talked to. shes so friendly and very funny. u ever talked to her before ema?
yay! i think the haterz left :)
yay, what forum were they on?
this one and another article idk wht one
i believe in JustinBiebz!!!! for you OTHER PPLZ you can believe in him or you can believe in some other dude! but i dont want anything bad so plz dont b mean!
hace más de un año kmyer said…
Hailey is right! JustinBiebz is real, and where did u hear he was dating Jasmine Villageas?
ya where did u hear tht? hes single.
hace más de un año elisa2464 said…
laugh
fine i believe him................im sorry but im not fully convinced but ill still believe him as much as i can.....im acctually being nice so dont push it lol
hace más de un año kkglee said…
i believe just because i want to:) anyways....justin i love your music! and i think you're cute:) please come fly out to here where i live:) haha i'm just kidding......maybe.......haha but i know you obviously have no time, and i also think the bieber or die videos were hilarious:) and i saw you on saturday night live....haha tina fey is one lucky lady :P hahahaha. wow i'm writing a lot. ok that's it:) hope to talk to you!
thanks elisa :)
hi emy!! haha sorry i just like saying hi and meeting new people :)
me 2 lol my friend ashton joined add her!!!
ok i'll add you too!! :) :)
hace más de un año -21gungurl- said…
heart
oooo well elisa is my sister......i cnt believe she is actually being nice but anyways i think he is telling the truth! and i LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER! he is soo cute!<3
haha yes i love him too:) and yeah i think he's telling the truth... :)
he is!