camioneta, van Morrison I corazón camioneta, van

Satin_Angel posted on May 06, 2019 at 09:05PM
why do you think van appeals to so many women when he can be a bit boorish in his behaviour. maybe he's changed.

camioneta, van Morrison 17 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Classicalnewby said…
I think people like his voice and his music and they don't care about his alleged behaviour. I have enough to worry about with my own behaviors.
hace más de un año Trumper4eva said…
We ordinary people can never know the real Van. So much fake news out there.
hace más de un año Ryuabe7869 said…
Van is kinda like the Donald Trump of music. Dominate, knows what he wants, masculine, not an elite, eats cheeseburgers, strong opinions, not very nuanced, an expert, capable, keeps on keeping on despite setbacks, etc. Love 'em both.
hace más de un año Van_Expert1 said…
I have been with Van for more than 50 years so I know what I am talking about Know it all.
hace más de un año TheRealJustin07 said…
I love Van too. Thats why I decided to come here today and make a declaration. His music is great!
hace más de un año Dementia_Joe46 said…
Shut Up !!!
hace más de un año KurzXanthos said…
I wonder if I'm one of Satin Angel's subscriber friends? How can I get her number? Please help. I've been stuck inside for weeks. I need to connect with her. She's very kind and has a brazen innocence I admire. Does anyone have an address or phone number? Nothing creepy, just palship.
hace más de un año Satin_Angel said…
You can find me on all the socials. Also, I do office work for Van sometimes. Nothing too dramatic. oh, the best thing is the song title research I do for Exile. I actually patented a song title generator app (TitleFloodGo) that we use to generate random four word titles. Or three word titles. Results are very suggestive and interpretive. So Van is using new tech but only third party stuff.
hace más de un año Normal_Joe said…
Van is great and we all love him ....
hace más de un año Oxford_Don1612 said…
Satin Angel is fascinating. I guess she would have some stories to tell. (I am assuming gender here.)
hace más de un año MachoMan888 said…
I think you need to step away Oxford Don. Okay, you're an egg head but she needs a real man. Can you bale hay? The old fashioned way? Can you 20 miles of irrigation lines? Can you crutch a sheep? I rest my case.
hace más de un año Six_New_Genders said…
Satin Angel is an object of fascination for any lustful male. Why does she need this more than me?
hace más de un año Poppinjay said…
I think Van's lyrics speak to the hearts of women. Not the new women with penises, but real women according to their DNA. Van writes a great love song.
hace más de un año CobotyShah said…
I think it doesn't matter what a performer is like, does it? Matt Harrison is a a great guy but no one buys his stuff because it stinks. Point made.
hace más de un año shockjock88 said…
Satin Angel might be beautiful but she stills writes a lot of crap.
hace 10 meses Mr_Piddle said…
right on, brother man !
hace 6 meses Boydbird040 said…
I'm too busy looking after my behaviour to worry about Van's.