camioneta, van Morrison "Sunshine Coast camioneta, van Fans"

Gene_McNeally posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 09:34AM
"Sunshine Coast Van Fans" is my favorite new Van Morrison blog. Kazooboy's some kinda genius. Love all the info. I have to google it like this with the quotation marks. Google doesn't seem to think blogs matter? Informative.

camioneta, van Morrison 28 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Gigi_Lee said…
Any advancement of Van Morrison is to be applauded. The guy won't do his own publicity so kazooboy and Pat Corley do it for him.
hace más de un año Mr_Piddle said…
Sunshine Coast Van Fans is a great addition to the Van "family".
hace más de un año Clive_Powell said…
Checked it out and it was great. Shame about the death of Gigi Lee AND the kid. A real mystery that.
hace más de un año Johnny-Reb1861 said…
Good Van Morrison blog but there should be lots of them because the man's a genius. I thought it was a car site to begin with.
hace más de un año Capt_Piddle said…
I suspect the writer of the blog wanted some free promotion. Don't read it everybody!
hace más de un año Veedon_Stairway said…
I like Mystic Avenue and Sunshine Coast Vanfans, but Patrick Corley is a weirdo. Just saying.
hace más de un año Mr_Piddle said…
Sunshine Coast Van Fans is the bomb! Lots of things over there.
hace más de un año Jon_Jon_2000 said…
Sunshine Coast Van Fans is crap. Mystic Avenue is crap. Pat Corley is crap. The World is crap. Living is crap. What's the point of it all? I get out of bed for $10,000 and I feel I've fallen so low. If there is no god there is no point to right or wrong. I agree with Dawkins. I'm outside his house now because he's in the US. The brick is in my hand. He'll understand. Let's all do what we want. No purpose. No future. Just death. Why do we have police? It's all about me. This is not a threat.
hace más de un año Gene_McNeally said…
Kavooboy and I had words on a Dubli hate site a few years back. He doesn't respect the chaga.
hace más de un año petitejunkie85 said…
Dubai or Dubli, what's the diff?
hace más de un año Johnny-Reb1861 said…
I came for the cars and found out about a great performer. Bless you Fanpop! I now have most of Sir George's cassettes.
hace más de un año Tab_Hunter said…
I don't think Van would be good at Network Marketing. Are all networking marketing businesses scams?
hace más de un año Poppinjay said…
Network or direct marketing is a scam because it relies on untrained sellers manipulating friends. I hate all MLM. When someone starts to tell me something I want to kill them.
hace más de un año Large_POX3 said…
I🌎looked at it and thought it's good.
hace más de un año Marcus_Jend said…
Strange collection of stuff on it.
hace más de un año Muckybout007 said…
There's not much Van stuff out there so I know this one and Mystic Avenue.
hace más de un año Lipstick44 said…
I like Van's official instagram and his Facebook. Yeah, Facebook is ruining my life like everyone else.
hace más de un año BanDCoot said…
normally I don't promote anything. I'm a joyless son of a bitch with no friends. Too busy working for the man. gotta go, the clock is ticking ... hate job cards and drum practice.
hace más de un año BaxbyU said…
I like it but the database is better if you want to research the man. I'm half German so I understand the database.
hace más de un año BleedingGums said…
I been here 19 minutes and am hooked.
hace más de un año crackwhoretia said…
Is this the crap you go down with? I hate men who want to talk.
hace más de un año ButchSmut91 said…
Like Jack I'm down on whores. Hate the business model.
hace más de un año shockjock88 said…
This is the crap I'm talking about !!!!
hace más de un año Robert_Katz68 said…
Sunshine Coasts are everywhere - Australia, Canada, Florida, Africa. Could be anywhere, but he loves Van Morrison so it's all right by me. Is Pat Corley supposed to be Kazooboy? You've done a great job on Sunshine Coast Van Fans, Pat. Keep going. Does anyone know of any other worthwhile Van Morrison blogs? I do so much like to read about "The Man". I don't care about gender triggerings, so Van will always be "The Man". Deal with it.
hace más de un año Monsignor_Klepp said…
Brave words and I concur.
hace más de un año RakheemM1994 said…
Pat Corley sounds like that kazoo guy.
hace más de un año Nattyboy043 said…
it's okay .... quick to read ...that's all
hace más de un año Argyle_Sox73 said…
I've read it. It's pretty god but not like Van Morrison.com.