los sims 2 How do tu start?

benji posted on May 12, 2007 at 01:41AM
I always start by having the engagement with Don and Cassandra screwed up when she gets jilted at the altar, have Mortimer marry Dina or Nina, I forget which. Then I move on to the Dreamers and have Cassandra move in there. That's where I screw up because then Brandi Broke has no-one to move in with and marry to keep the kids from being taken away due to lack of money.

Where's the darn pay from the government for single mums in this game? ¬_¬

los sims 2 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Nav said…
Other than the fact that I sometimes enjoy killing my sims (I've kinda given that up after Sims1 tho), I'm pretty good to them.
This means I married Cass with Darren (or whatever his name is) without the whole heartbreak issue, I actually got the Brokes not so broke, and fixed the Pleasants' relationships... :)
hace más de un año ahastie7 said…
I'm trying to get two of the Sims I created to meet and fall in love, but they won't go to the other person's house to meet. Damn them and their free will!
hace más de un año ktlady said…
lol... I usually just send mine to a public place with the dragging up stats cheat on and make them stay their for days on end until the person I want them to meet shows up. Good thing Sims aren't real... That might be considered cruel.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año bmarme said…