los juegos del hambre Awesome Roleplay Site

WingedReader posted on Apr 17, 2011 at 05:41PM
Okay....I'm wondering. How many of you are into Hunger Games roleplaying? Because there's this one AMAZING site. Awesome.

It's called Hunger Games Origins. Here's the plot line for it:

The dark days are over. It has been one year since the defeat of the rebellion and the destruction of District 13 at the hands of the Captiol. The citizens of Panem think that the whole mess can be forgotten, and they can go on with their life as it was prior to the rebellion. But they are wrong.

The Capitol has decided that all of Panem must pay for what they have done. They have announced a new event, to occur annually for the rest of Panem's exsistence. Two teenagers from each district must be brought to the Capitol as tributes, in order to compete in a contest of survival. The prize? Fame, Fortune, and Food for your district. The only way to win? Be the last one alive.

They call it the Hunger Games.

They come from normal homes, some richer, some poorer. They are no different than their peers, though through a stroke of misfortune, they have been reaped, thrust into the spotlight, paraded around. These tributes have been thrown into a massive, outdoor arena, twenty-four poor, clueless souls forced to do something most of them have never dreamed of doing: kill each other.

How will you survive?

The link to it is hungergamesorigins.proboards.com!

If you do choose to join, be sure to PM Inno or Emily to tell them that WingedReader recruited you.

I swear, this isn't just some stupid bullcrap about me trying to gain anything. I seriously love this this site and think it's amazing.

Be sure to check it out!

los juegos del hambre 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Me_Iz_Here said…
Why so strict about the character creation?
oh well it's fun anyway.
hace más de un año WingedReader said…
What do you mean?
hace más de un año Me_Iz_Here said…
you hafta follow the exact format for it.....
Well, they need to know certain things about your character to get the plot moving.
hace más de un año sam7b said…
Sounds cool. I'm checkin' it out right now.
Awesome! If you choose to join, could you PM Emily or Inno and tell them WingedReader referred you?