taylor swift Fan Made Video!

Raeburter posted on Jan 21, 2011 at 01:59PM
Hi guys. My sister is joining this competition where she sang "Back To December" and created a music video. Do you guys mind going to link and clicking the "like" button below the video. Also, you can comment on the video on the page. :) Tell me what you guys think!

taylor swift 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año chameron4ever said…
yeah fo course...she's amazing she sings very well!!
I hope she wins...she deserves it;)
hace más de un año Taylor--Swift said…
Not to be mean or anything but it does look a lot like lip singing.
hace más de un año demondragon115 said…
HI EVERYONE.

Ok the thing is this. I am participating in the ‘Be Like Taylor Swift’ contest and I am this close to at least qualifying for the competition (Have to be in top 20 to be selected!). I AM THIS CLOSE! LIKE REALLY REALLY CLOSE!

I REALLY REALLY need all the support I could get! >< Just one ‘like’, just one ‘click’, just 3 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME and that could be the DETERMINING FACTOR of whether I qualify or not.

Please, please, please. View my video and if you like it, please vote for me by ‘liking’ the video. I really cannot thank you enough! Thanks for reading this email. The link is below:

link

Every vote matters! I'm rly rly close! I OWE YOU ONE! THANKS A LOT MAN!

hace más de un año untouchable42 said…
Wow, so glad I found this forum. I recently found an amazing fan made video for Back to December that completely cuts out the male actor and inserts Taylor Lautner. It honestly could be the official video, it's so good. Here's the link to check it out, you'll be glad you did!
link
hace más de un año chameron4ever said…
heart
@untouchable42 omg that's so so amazing, it should be this one!! haha <3 love it
hace más de un año viv_1 said…
If you're participating in these kinds of contests, there's this site that has Taylor Swift backing tracks you can download and record yourself singing over (video too). You can record yourself as many times as you like until you're happy with it. It comes with lyrics and everything, so it's basically like online karaoke. You can then use the video/audio you record as your contest submission or just to share with your friends :)
Have a look at the link below. Hope it's useful!! Good luck to everyone who entered the competition!
link