taylor swift Taylor rápido, swift Covers Glamour Magasine(August 2009)

9stardust posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 02:02PM
Sexy Taylor Swift is the new cover girl for the latest issue of Glamour Magazine (August 2009). The country teen sensation is just a very down to earth girl and that comes through in every single interview she does. Here are some highlights from Taylor’s Glamour interview:

On her lifestyle: “I’ve never felt like I needed to tone down being seen as a regular person. When I first started doing MySpace, I wrote my bio in the first person. I didn’t want [it] to look like a publicity promo site, so I was the one doing all the commenting, and I was the one putting up the pictures and videos. I’ve approached my whole career like that—I don’t see that ever changing.”

On being a rebel: “For me, rebelling is done with words: I love to write honest songs that name real people, then get up onstage and live out those emotions in front of 15,000 people. Penciling in a night to get wasted is not something I want to do.”

On her life goals: “I still have lots of goals. I’d love to do a world tour. And at some point, I’d like to move out of my parents’ house!”

On her type in guys: “I wouldn’t want to date a pushover who would let me make all the plans and have all the control. I’d rather be with someone who has his own voice and passion and ambition.”
 Sexy Taylor rápido, swift is the new cover girl for the latest issue of Glamour Magazine (August 2009). The c

taylor swift 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año 9stardust said…
smile
I love her hair!