taylor swift Taylor Swift's hard decision to Superstardom

9stardust posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 01:49PM
Teen country sensation Taylor Swift worked really hard to be the big star she is now. When doors were closed, Taylor still believed in herself and her music. The girl is talented, sincere and follows her heart – Taylor truly is a role model for young girls!

“I had a record deal that didn’t work out,” Taylor recently shared in an interview, “and it was devastating to me. When I was 13, I got a meeting with RCA Records, and they said they wanted to sign me to a development deal.

That means they want to watch you, but they’re not promising to make an album with you—kind of like a guy who wants to date you but not be your boyfriend. After a year you turn in your songs, and they decide whether they want to shelf you—keep watching you—drop you or sign you to a record deal.

They decided to shelf me, and I had a choice to make. I could have stayed in development with them, but I figured that if they didn’t believe in me then, they weren’t ever going to believe in me. So I made a tough decision and struck out on my own.”

Go Taylor!!
 Teen country sensation Taylor rápido, swift worked really hard to be the big estrella she is now. When doors were

taylor swift No respuestas