taylor swift PLEASE READ, I'm a US Marine deploying to afghanistan soon and I need EVERYONE'S help.

anthonyd2356 posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 02:29AM
Hey everyone! My Name is Anthony, I'm 25 and I am a US Marine and I am deploying to Afghanistan sometime between jan-feb (dates aren't set in stone yet ), but before I deploy I am going to propose to my girlfriend, but the reason I am posting this is because I asked my girlfriend if she could have 1 wish, what would it be? she told me, "it would be to meet Taylor Swift, that's all..just to meet her and say thank you, because it was her music that literally helped me get through the hardest days of my life." She has been though a lot of very very hard times in the last few years but always keeps a positive attitude and is always working hard towards her doctorate. She has never asked for one thing and she will do anything she can to help anyone, even strangers. I am so greatful and lucky to have her in my life, and I would do anything for her. I am trying everything I can to make her one wish come true, so I am asking you all to please help me by watching and sharing this short 17 second video I made on Youtube so HOPEFULLY Taylor Swift could see it, and help my girlfriend's dream come true before I deploy. Can you all please watch it and share it on youtube, twitter, facebook or anything else you can think of? I know you all are big fans of Taylor, and I pray that you all can take a minute and help me out. I thank you all so very much for reading this, just reading this means a lot to me and I hope all of your dreams and wishes can come true also!

here is a link to the video link or you can search youtube for "Marine Asks Taylor Swift" and it will be one of the first few videos of me in my Marine Corp Dress Blues, it is the one uploaded by TQZMLIL.

taylor swift No respuestas