Stargate: Atlantis CANCELLED?!

DalekSec posted on Sep 05, 2008 at 08:42PM
It happened on August 20, but I didn't find out until yesterday that Stargate Atlantis is being cancelled! It will end after five seasons and 100 episodes, and there will probably be a two hour movie released straight to DVD (as was done with Stargate SG-1).

Is anybody else really mad about this?

Stargate: Atlantis 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Sharei said…
What the fuck?! How am I supposed to live witout my beloved STARGATE?!?!?!?! In case any1 asks I have a social life ;P, but c'mon! Without a STAERGATE every now and then?! I heard they had good cash from it...whay they stopped?! To much truth ;P?!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Stevey711 said…
I seriously hate it the way that "All shows must come to an end". Why did it have to end so soon, I mean Honestly! it was like my FAVORITE!

Still, it's not particually surprising when you think about. Sci-Fi also axed SG-1 after they had done it for 5 seasons. (I know it went for 10, but 'Showtime' did the first 5)

Thankfully a saviour is waiting at the end of SGA. 'Stargate Universe' is set to be released not long after the finish of SGA. (Just hoping it will be as good) :)

But for all us stargate fans, thankfully the end of stargate has not yet come about! Can't wait to see what Stargate Universe is like. :D

If you want more information about Stargate Universe visit: link